Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482453 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gentile700:
Do i have to register for the new semester before I can access my results?

Because I am not understanding lipsrsealed
Is this your first Semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Gentile700:
Do i have to register for the new semester before I can access my results?

Because I am not understanding lipsrsealed

HAVE YOU DONE PORTAL REGISTRATION?? IF YOU HAVENT DONE IT THEN FOLLOW THIS STEPS...⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

To sign up, follow this simple steps below:

⬇ Click on https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php

⬇Enter the following details correctly

➡Programme
➡Matric Number
➡Surname
➡Other Names
➡Email
➡Mobile Number
➡State of Origin
➡Password
➡Verify Password

Then click on submit.
Please do not make mistakes when choosing your password.

Macharthony Solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
REMINDER!!!

The Registration of Courses/Examination begins on 14th January and ends 22nd February 2019.

Please Note: No Extension of Date after closure.

Signed:

Mgt.

http://nouedu.net/announcements/commencement-semester-registration-2019

COUNTDOWN TO REGISTRATION; 4 Weeks, 3 Days, 7 Hours, 53 Minutes , guys make sure u get your registration done before the due date...

Thank you

Macharthony solutions
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
i paid today using polaris/skye bank and uptil now is not reflecting on my portal.i have receipt showing payment was successful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
AliEsq:
i paid today using polaris/skye bank and uptil now is not reflecting on my portal.i have receipt showing payment was successful.

HOW TO CHECK YOU RRR PAYMENT STATUS.

✂ Visit www.nouonline.net website,

✂ choose the menu option that reads. Check RRR.

✂ Type in your RRR code.

✂ Choose Wallet Funding.

✂ Click on Check.’

✂Visit www.nouonline.net

✂Click on student login

✂Enter your matric no and password

✂Goto manage wallet

✂Click on Check payment status

✂Enter your matric no and RRR no

✂Click on check Wallet payment

Thanks✂
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
[thanksquote author=Anthonyo15 post=74979356]

HOW TO CHECK YOU RRR PAYMENT STATUS.

✂ Visit www.nouonline.net website,

✂ choose the menu option that reads. Check RRR.

✂ Type in your RRR code.

✂ Choose Wallet Funding.

✂ Click on Check.’

✂Visit www.nouonline.net

✂Click on student login

✂Enter your matric no and password

✂Goto manage wallet

✂Click on Check payment status

✂Enter your matric no and RRR no

✂Click on check Wallet payment

Thanks✂[/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
pls is showing RRR not found.actually no network since last monday at zenith bank,today too no network so i decided to use polaris today.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Kazrem(m): 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
AliEsq:
pls is showing RRR not found.actually no network since last monday at zenith bank,today too no network so i decided to use polaris today.
This is what you need to do.

You need to firstly do RRR check.

Visit nouonline.net
Click on Check RRR
Energy the RRR code in the box and choose Wallet Funding.

Then login into your portal
Click Manage Wallet and choose Check Wallet Payment
Enter the RRR code and then click on Check Wallet Payment.

The money would reflect then.

Do and get back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 6:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
liveforGod:

I really dont know about the NYSC certificate but i know you can visit a closeby study center to inquire . But as per the peace and conflict resolution (PCR), you'll have to settle for PGD in PCR as it is a social science course...Knowing fully well that you are crossing from Science to social science there is a need to start from PGD...

Goodluck
Thank you very much, I will settle for masters in science education.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
kbshow100:
transcript will be ready after your name appeared on the graduation list. As of 2017 nysc is not a requirement for masters in noun due to rivalry between them. But i dont know of now since the noun bill has been signed.

please check out the requirements in the following link
http://nouedu.net/programmes/msc-peace-studies-and-conflict-resolution
Thank you very much
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowmama: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
olalekan9320:

Thank you very much, I will settle for masters in science education.

You can't bro... I was in your shoes before as I also studied microbiology. I initially opted for M. Ed science edu but was told at the point of clearance /result verification that since I do not have a background in education I would have to start with a PGDE. To be frank PGDE has alot of courses for 1st and 2nd semester than PGD PCR, hence my decision to go for that.... Think it through and God help you..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmans1994: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
Good evening everyone..pls is it possible for one to get a transcript from NOUN to another University in Nigeria during your first degree program?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anthonyo15:
REMINDER!!!

Please have they started collecting course material?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AliEsq(m): 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kazrem:

thanks alot payment has reflected.i did not do the first rrr check i jumped to the second.This is what you need to do.

You need to firstly do RRR check.

Visit nouonline.net
Click on Check RRR
Energy the RRR code in the box and choose Wallet Funding.

Then login into your portal
Click Manage Wallet and choose Check Wallet Payment
Enter the RRR code and then click on Check Wallet Payment.

The money would reflect then.

Do and get back.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SQLmastar(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Tonio1:
Please how does the graduation list work? How frequently is it compiled ? Is it shared to the student public? If it gets shared, how often does it get shared? Any idea when the next MSc IT project defence is coming up or at least an idea when it is supposed to take place? Thanks good people..
when did you submit your project?
The course advisor at my study Centre said it's likely going to be after first semester exams. I narrowly missed December defense. cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
iyatrustee:

Have you being able to resolve this?
no ooo. No one has provided solution to it. Seems its not yet time to register for exam
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
2019 NOUN Students Code of Conduct - Updated a few minutes ago.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Seems gst103 has replaced cit101 in 100 level first semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=AliEsq post=74982248][/quote]
You’re too impatient.
You couldn’t even quote kazrem properly .
Oga dy calm down small small
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Trouble1:

Please have they started collecting course material?
Somebody please say something
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
flowmama:

You can't bro... I was in your shoes before as I also studied microbiology. I initially opted for M. Ed science edu but was told at the point of clearance /result verification that since I do not have a background in education I would have to start with a PGDE. To be frank PGDE has alot of courses for 1st and 2nd semester than PGD PCR, hence my decision to go for that.... Think it through and God help you..
Thank you very much sir, so NOUN does not offer masters courses for biological graduates
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
flowmama:

i read biochemistry and I am currently rounding up MED Sci education
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
olalekan9320:

Thank you very much sir, so NOUN does not offer masters courses for biological graduates

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowmama: 11:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
strangest:

Wow, how did you do that? One fat woman I met at Lagos study center, faulty of Edu, refused me blatantly despite my seeing it on the portal that I could do M. Ed straight without a PGDE... What study center please so you can advise the @olalekan9320 to visit... And to avoid Lagos study center like plague. Merci
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 1:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Trouble1:

Somebody please say something
was told we should come from on the first at mushin center
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Trouble1: 1:43am On Jan 22, 2019
sekzy99:
was told we should come from on the first at mushin center
Wow. Okay. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princepri(m): 2:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Anthonyo15:
UPDATE

All registration is up and running and we have 4 Weeks, 4 days, 17 hours, 7 minutes, 41 seconds left from this moment. Try and do the needful

Check your result and analyse it before you do registration to make sure you are not leaving out carryover or missing result

If you are in 400 level first semester I will advise you start your project now don't wait till second semester so you can finish up and see your result early

If you register your portal and it still saying you should register that means you have made a mistake with your password and you will need a reset.

Also new student admission is on you can refer and chat us up for assistance, we don't only assist we also advise and give insight.

It is not too early to make preparation for next semester.

PAST QUESTIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE..

Course materials are available for sale. Chat me up if you are interested.

WE DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP

REGISTRATION FOR 2019_1 SEMESTER REGISTRATION HAS COMMENCED.

All students are require d to SIGN UP (portal registration) for the current semester.

To sign up, follow this simple steps below:

⬇ Click on https://www.nouonline.net/gportal_reg.php

⬇Enter the following details correctly

➡Programme
➡Matric Number
➡Surname
➡Other Names
➡Email
➡Mobile Number
➡State of Origin
➡Password
➡Verify Password

Then click on submit.
Please do not make mistakes when choosing your password.

MACHARTHONY SOLUTIONS
please what should i do. my result is still 2018 1st semester. my last semester result isn't out
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2019
flowmama:

Wow, how did you do that? One fat woman I met at Lagos study center, faulty of Edu, refused me blatantly despite my seeing it on the portal that I could do M. Ed straight without a PGDE... What study center please so you can advise the @olalekan9320 to visit... And to avoid Lagos study center like plague. Merci
kano... its stated clearly in MEd requirement
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2019
strangest:

Wao, thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by olalekan9320(m): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2019
flowmama:

I intend to go to ikeja center next week friday since it is the closest but if I'm told the same thing then I will find my way to abeokuta center. Thank you very much and I want to ask if the masters can be completed within a year.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2019
Be Informed, two new GST courses have been added to the portal.

First is
GST 204 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation 11. It is a 200L second semester compulsory course in all departments.

The second course is
GST 302 - Business Creation and Growth, a 300L course for all departments.

Please note that the course, Gst301, is currently suspended and students are advised not to register it.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SamgoldBaba: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
How will I register pls, I've been to Zenith Bank, they requested for the account number of the school.

Anthonyo15

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.