Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3482726 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Teddyg2(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2019
As long as you have done it and pass.
SmathGate:

You sure?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Saintimakuh: 8:28am On Jan 25, 2019
Cool
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by NOUNPortal: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2019
With photos and Screenshots...

> NOUN Courses and Exams Registration Procedure 2019

> Download the Just Concluded Exams Past Questions

> The Untold Secrets about NOUN E-Exam Questions / POP Past Questions

Hope you find it useful.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS DUE FOR PROJECT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Teddyg2:
Ignore it
Please the courses I had passed are still showing for me to register again, while the semester 2 courses aren’t displaying
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
intswagga:

Please the courses I had passed are still showing for me to register again, while the semester 2 courses aren’t displaying
You’re probably using your phone and it won’t scroll.
Try a computer ,then scroll down

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Notice TO All Students DUE For PROJECT

This is to inform you that the submission of names for the allocation of supervisor for project starts from Monday 28th January, 2019 and ends Friday 8th February, 2019.

READ MORE. . .
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Nounitesportal:

This is to inform you that the submission of names for the allocation of supervisor for project starts from Monday 28th January, 2019 and ends Friday 8th February, 2019.

READ MORE. . .
please does this mean one can submit project and still graduate in March
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
Jonathan:

You’re probably using your phone and it won’t scroll.
Try a computer ,then scroll down

Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
intswagga:

Thanks
Anytime
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SmathGate(m): 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Teddyg2:
As long as you have done it and pass.
Thank you
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Teddyg2:
Change the name on your passport to your matrix number and retry
same thing
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2019
NOUNPortal:
With photos and Screenshots...

> NOUN Courses and Exams Registration Procedure 2019

> Download the Just Concluded Exams Past Questions

> The Untold Secrets about NOUN E-Exam Questions / POP Past Questions

Hope you find it useful.

None for we in 100level

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good evening all.

Pls if you are from mcCarthy study centre and you have submitted and also completed project and you haven't seen your project result kindly call Madam Dorothy (Director of SSC$TECH).

Project result is out.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 7:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
ATTENTION

All eligible students for teaching practice, seminar, project, practicum, field trip, field observation, field work, etc should register their names with their respectively faculties between now and January 29, 2019. No extension will be granted.
Please pass this to others.
Thank you.

Management
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Good evening all.

Pls if you are from mcCarthy study centre and you have submitted and also completed project and you haven't seen your project result kindly call Madam Dorothy (Director of SSC$TECH).

Project result is out.

My project result has not been released. Does this mean that the project results which have been released are restricted to Students associated with McCarthy study centre, or that generally all project results have been released except for those who have not seen theirs?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Hiploko(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
Teddyg2:
I think you we need to visit there yourself
OK sir. Thank you!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Skseries: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2019
someone should be give me the link to computer science group or add me pls 08120668815.

thanx in advance
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=Anthonyo15 post=75108105]Good evening all.

Project result is out. ...... Please I didn't see my project result.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
[quote author=ugogozi post=75114562][/quote]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pleas I didn't see my project result
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 3:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:11am On Jan 26, 2019
ugogozi:
Pleas I didn't see my project result

Visit your study centre...
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmadeking(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2019
flowmama:

You can't bro... I was in your shoes before as I also studied microbiology. I initially opted for M. Ed science edu but was told at the point of clearance /result verification that since I do not have a background in education I would have to start with a PGDE. To be frank PGDE has alot of courses for 1st and 2nd semester than PGD PCR, hence my decision to go for that.... Think it through and God help you..

Bro
I'm going for PGD PCR, I would like to contact you if you don't mind.
I equally studied microbiology
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by flowmama: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2019
emmadeking:

Bro
I'm going for PGD PCR, I would like to contact you if you don't mind.
I equally studied microbiology

Feel free to pm.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Good morning all. What is happening on the incomplete result saga? Who has any vital information on this should kindly inform us. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jom28gy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2019
Am a student
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by walexzee11(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Be Informed, two new GST courses have been added to the portal.

First is
GST 204 - Entrepreneurship and Innovation 11. It is a 200L second semester compulsory course in all departments.

The second course is
GST 302 - Business Creation and Growth, a 300L course for all departments.

Please note that the course, Gst301, is currently suspended and students are advised not to register it.

Please, we that we've done the GST301 and did not see the result but the course was returned as carryover course. Are we to register the GST302 again even though we are in 400L now?

Please I need your reply sir.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2019
Anthonyo15:
Good evening all.

Project result is out.

@Anthonyo......Where is the number to reach her?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ijoopera: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2019
If you want to pay your school fees or run admission kindly WhatsApp 0902664 8364
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by vision2050: 11:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Noun delaying graduating list is nonsense... 3 sets have graduated since June.

(1) (2) (3) ... (967) (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.