Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483194 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Pettyperty(f): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2019
emmaclue:

That's the new development for now. They will check if you have done research methodology and passed it before u can be eligible to submit proposed project topics.

Thanks a lot for your reply. So what do I do now? Do I register my other courses and the carry over course? Cos i heard registration is closong soon.
Does that also mean the project will be till next semester?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 5:41am On Feb 07, 2019
Pettyperty:

Thanks a lot for your reply. So what do I do now? Do I register my other courses and the carry over course? Cos i heard registration is closong soon.
Does that also mean the project will be till next semester?

Visit your study centre for clarification to be 100% sure. I'm speaking how it works in Lagos study centre.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2019
I pray this information is true cos I can't view my results too grin.
And I have also fulfilled the graduation requirements.
SlimBrawnie:

I'm also in your shoes. I got this message from someone though:
Don't know how true it is...
If you cant view your results, you're probably being considered for graduation

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Queenzy421:

You seem not to get my msg, even with N0.00 balance I should be able to view my result. I've always been able to view it until few days ago. Thanks though
If you have 0 balance or haven't uploaded ur passport u won't be able to view ur results. That's the new rule now

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alonso2214(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2019
pls any nounites that have used gtb masterard to make payment and if its adviceable i dont want stories that touch the heart.....
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2019
alonso2214:
pls any nounites that have used gtb masterard to make payment and if its adviceable i dont want stories that touch the heart.....

Thats what i have been using for all my online payment. No stories so far.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by thaddeus12(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2019
alonso2214:

Dont try it . Go direct generate with remitta ref and make payment
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alonso2214(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2019
emmaclue:

Thats what i have been using for all my online payment. No stories so far.
thanks sir for the swift response..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Bebunm: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2019
You don't expect me to put money in it when am done with everything and also eligible to graduate...

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2019
PROGRAMME OF ACTIVITIES FOR SIWES ORIENTATION
MUSHIN STUDY CENTRE...

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SENESCO(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

I'm also in your shoes. I got this message from someone though:
Don't know how true it is...
If you cant view your results, you're probably being considered for graduation
I don't think it's true because all results are currently unavailable, or has anyone here seen his or her results today?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by dacool1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Jonathan:

Yes.
thanks a lot
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
oge18:
I am not "understanding"wats going on. I cant find some results on my portal. Pls if u are a pgd pub admin student and wrote pul743 (admin law) in d past semester kindly confirm if it still shows on ur result cos i cant find mine again. Also BUS714 has dissapeared too. Check ooo
Mine too o.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
GRADUATION LIST UPDATE

SCHOOL SENATE WILL BE SEATING ON THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY 2019 TO APPROVE GUADUATING LIST, ALL FACULTIES HAS BEEN TOLD TO COMPILE THE LIST BEFORE 15TH OF FEBRUARY 2019.. GRADUATING LIST WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by FocusedDiva(f): 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thanks for this update.
We are anxiously waiting.
Anthonyo15:
GRADUATION LIST UPDATE

SCHOOL SENATE WILL BE SEATING ON THE 19TH OF FEBRUARY 2019 TO APPROVE GUADUATING LIST, ALL FACULTIES HAS BEEN TOLD TO COMPILE THE LIST BEFORE 15TH OF FEBRUARY 2019.. GRADUATING LIST WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 20TH OF FEBRUARY 2019.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2019
Internal Memo: Graduation List 2019

Notice of the Meeting of the 49th Regular Meeting of the University Examinations Committee (UEC)

READ MORE
Internal Memo: Graduation List 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by u3fine(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Please I need a fair point: Between NOUN and NTI which is better to study for PGDE? In respect to cost and duration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
alonso2214:
worked for me
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alonso2214(m): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
thaddeus12:

Dont try it . Go direct generate with remitta ref and make payment
why do you say so have you ever tried using card....??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by alonso2214(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
sekzy99:
worked for me
my gtb is up and running good can't say for other bank even my admission payment was done card... So why will school fees be different??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
u3fine:
Please I need a fair point: Between NOUN and NTI which is better to study for PGDE? In respect to cost and duration?

if you nor wan waste your life and time, nor near nti ooo. i don do pgde since 2017, i never see first semester result.... face noun straight

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by UncleSnr(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
u3fine:
NTI is still affiliated to NOUN, their certificate bears NOUN.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Queenzy421(f): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
If you have 0 balance or haven't uploaded ur passport u won't be able to view ur results. That's the new rule now
Thanks for d info

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
RETRIDOL, OER Africa Train NOUN Staff on Course Design

A 3-day workshop on Course Design and Development incorporating OER, was held from 5th to 7th February, 2019 at the university headquarters in Abuja.

The workshop was organized by RETRIDOL in collaboration with the OER Africa.

READ MORE....
RETRIDOL, OER Africa Train NOUN Staff on Course Design

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by u3fine(m): 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tpappie:

if you nor wan waste your life and time, nor near nti ooo. i don do pgde since 2017, i never see first semester result.... face noun straight
Thanks for your prompt reply
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by u3fine(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
UncleSnr:
NTI is still affiliated to NOUN, their certificate bears NOUN.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 3:44am On Feb 08, 2019
ADVOCACY!

Dr. Gabriel Job, Director, Yenagoa Study Centre, on Tuesday, 5th February 2019 took his advocacy campaign to "A" Division of the Nigeria Police in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

All personnel on duty were happy to know what they stand to benefit in enrolling at NOUN even while on active service.

Immediately after the advocacy at the police formation, Job had an interaction with project supervisors and facilitators of Yenagoa Study Centre to get them motivated about starting programmes with NOUN.

1 Share

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by AXYZ: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2019
Good day guys, please I have just finished PGD screening but contemplating starting the course or not this semester. Is it possible to lose the admission or is there any acceptance fees to be paid to keep the admission? Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by gondon(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Morning house#
I wish someone to guide me on registration process I wish to register for the PGD school. How do I go about it please, as from the website it shows closing in one week.

Kindly help with a number I can call or talk to.

#ALL NOUN PGD STUDENTS
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2019
gondon:
Morning house#
I wish someone to guide me on registration process I wish to register for the PGD school. How do I go about it please, as from the website it shows closing in one week.

Kindly help with a number I can call or talk to.

#ALL NOUN PGD STUDENTS
Send me a DM
I will put you tru
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JOGICE(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
👍
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by JOGICE(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lonelyloner:

Dude, can I have your number. I'm in information technology Benin center.

Dats it...Look! Up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (975) (976) (977) (978) (979) (980) (981) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.