Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students - Education (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (3483521 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1580) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2019
yes oo... I believe I have satisfied everything but I am yet to see "you have graduated" though the red line turned to blue... do i have any reason to be worried??
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by jiro(f): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2019
Nounitesportal:
Notice TO All Students DUE For PROJECT

This is to inform you that the submission of names for the allocation of supervisor for project starts from Monday 28th January, 2019 and ends Friday 8th February, 2019.

READ MORE. . .
Notice TO All Students DUE For PROJECT

Useful Link

How To Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number for NOUN Fees

Remitta Payment Not Reflecting In Your Nouonline Student Portal? Do This

How To Pay For National Open University Of Nigeria NOUN IT/Siwes Log Book

Procedure for Change of Program

List Of Courses Offered in National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) 2019

Our Services

Pls how authentic is this information? How come the time elapses before the time for registration does?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by ugogozi: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
Same here I have a believe that I would graduate this march

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 7:15am On Feb 03, 2019
ugogozi:
Same here I have a believe that I would graduate this march

Amen God will do it for us
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 8:32am On Feb 03, 2019
ATTENTION

Check your results.. project has just been uploaded
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mikedimeji(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ayodele951:
Please I tried loading my wallet with 10k, so I generated the RRR number and I paid with my ATM card. Immediately I enter the OTP code sent to me, I was debited but the transaction was not successful. Where will I go to complain. Is it my bank or where.?.
I have similar challenge, mine is 45000. I was charged 511 using Master Card and the transaction was not successful. Please what’s the way forward.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
mikedimeji:

I have similar challenge, mine is 45000. I was charged 511 using Master Card and the transaction was not successful. Please what’s the way forward.

Proceed to confirm your payment with ur rrr number via view ur payment at your portal.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO RESULT UPGRADE STUDENTS

This is to bring to the notice of students that MIS department have discover Results manipulation on students portal
The management have refresh the school database and all alteration back to normal

NOTE- From reliable source MIS Staffs working all through weekend both day and night to compile Matriculation numbers to be EXPEL

Copied!
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mikedimeji(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
emmaclue:

Proceed to confirm your payment with ur rrr number via view ur payment at your portal.
Done. Thank you very much, you are well appreciated.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by mikedimeji(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
House please I need help, how do I get course materials for PGD business administration?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by sekzy99(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Admabtraver:
*IMPORTANT* *NOTICE* TO *FRAUD* *REMITA* *FEE* *PAYMENT*

From a reliable source NOUN Bursary department have deploy security detective device in all the NOUN 76 Centres to a fake schoolfee payment in collaboration with remita organization,the wont be need for checking or stamping of exam slip
-Portal involve will go back to minus
-portal involve will notify as NE meaning No Exam going forward
Am trying to make sense out of this.
Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2019
sekzy99:

Am trying to make sense out of this.
Hmmmmm
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by SkiddyDoc: 4:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Drama continues..We now have I-Status; Investigation Status.........................
Whatever status, some of us finished exams in Feb, 2018................................Please graduate us so that we can proceed to the next phase

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by strangest(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
mikedimeji:
House please I need help, how do I get course materials for PGD business administration?

either from your center or just search online like "course code" NOUN filetype:pdf eg "EDU815" NOUN filetype:pdf
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
emmaclue:

Please mine is showing "rrr not found and I paid since on friday
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
mikedimeji:

I don't know. Am planning on going to the bank tomorrow to make a complain. I also used my GTBANK Master card.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Ayodele951(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Please mine is showing "rrr not found and I paid since on friday

Was the transaction successful.?.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Francejaik(m): 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
If you have Seen your project result; Say AYE, if you haven't seen it say NAY
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by kbshow100(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Aye
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ayodele951:

Was the transaction successful.?.

Yes it was
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Jonadull: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ayodele951:

I don't know. Am planning on going to the bank tomorrow to make a complain. I also used my GTBANK Master card.
emmaclue:

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Princepri(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Anthonyo15:

Congrats!
Convocation is scheduled for MARCH 22ND AND 23RD.

please what happens if i mistakenly wrote a course twice. The first time i had a "C" now i have a "B". Will both grades be used to calculate CPGA or only the one with grade "B".
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by subabson(m): 3:49am On Feb 04, 2019
bilmsng:
well i will advice u to go for ur choice, my course, comm tech has alot of maths and physics, so it a little difficult if u dont hv strong background. and we have little assistance from the facilitators, the rest will be handled by u. so i advice u to go for a course u can handle urself without much help to avoid failure.

Nice one.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nounitesportal(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Yem0350: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2019
Princepri:

please what happens if i mistakenly wrote a course twice. The first time i had a "C" now i have a "B". Will both grades be used to calculate CPGA or only the one with grade "B".
Both
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Anthonyo15(m): 6:45am On Feb 04, 2019
Uyo Exams Retreat

In preparation for the first ever Exams and Assessments retreat, Vice-chancellor Prof Abdallah Uba Adamu arrived Uyo the Akwa Ibom state capital earlier today.

Shortly upon arrival,the vice chancellor in company of principal officers arrived the Uyo study Centre about now to ascertain the level of preparedness of the event.

While welcoming participants Prof. Abdallah Uba Adamu said the retreat is to harvest "our shortcomings”; “we're not perfect. We're flesh and blood so please don't hold back any reservations".

He stated further that the retreat is a source of knowing what the university is doing particularly during exams; wrong or right, with the purpose of improving.

"We are here to query ourselves. We are here to see the good the the bad and the horrible. If you think the VC is not doing good please say it, don't hold back"

“This retreat will be coming out with solutions to missing results which dates back to the era emerging platforms".

"The university is not there yet but we are moving there. It was a challenging year last year but we're equal to the task"

Over fifty people cutting across all strata of the university are in Uyo for this retreat

Noun news observed preparations on top gear towards a hitch free retreat. Deans, Directors, Deputy Registrars, Deputy Bursars, Caterers, staff of the ICT and other invited guest were seen busy making attempts in attending to one thing or the other.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Parlee(m): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2019
When I started Noun Uni in 2013/2014 session to graduate for computer science one needed 120 core courses and 12 electives and not too long ago I realized it has been increased to 140 core units.

I have currently passed 138 core units and 12 electives, I even did the 13th elective without knowing and has an I with a NE status. An exam I did submitted and signed, I even still have the exam card. Even tho I am still waiting on the graduation list to confirm if my name is there, my mind is not settled because I don’t know if I will be graduated cos when I started the requirements was 120 core units and now that it has been increased I have no idea if it will affect me. No one in that lagos study center can give me a reasonable explanation to all I have said so far as a matter of fact that are not willing to help answer some if the questions I have, hence I am throwing it out here and need an urgent response. Bear in mind when I started GST courses were 2 units and now it seems GST courses are 0 units. Plus I can’t find one of my Course result on my portal CIT 383, a course I did and passed ooo
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please fam does the 24 credit load per semester inclusive of project?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
pyruvateluv:
Please fam does the 24 credit load per semester inclusive of project?

Yea.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please how do I drop a course?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students by emmaclue: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
pyruvateluv:
Please how do I drop a course?

You will have to visit your study centre but i don't think they have started dropping of courses. Just exercise patient . It will be announce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (1580) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.