Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Inconceivable - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inconceivable (2527 Views)

Is It Right To Work For One's Father -inlaw/wife's Family?? / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inconceivable by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 21, 2008
Jennykadry, he took it out of you mouth? I guess kleptomania of idea would think alike, *smile*

a simple question poster,where r u going to wt all these grammar?
Re: Inconceivable by MethodMan3(m): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2008
davidylan:

Chineke, this guy must be off his rockers. grin From girlfriend to his many "cars"?

grin

some people have had some amphetamines laced in their coke tonight

the guy must be truely bonkers and has prolly gone way out of his rockers!
Re: Inconceivable by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2008
jennykadry:

a simple question poster,where r u going to wt all these grammar?

Lol. grin
Re: Inconceivable by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 21, 2008
Re: Inconceivable by Sisikill: 1:31am On Jun 21, 2008
@OP
LMAO. . .Lawd-a-Mercy.

If you've got it, flaunt it, eh? Me likey, me likey a lot. grin

Carry on!
Re: Inconceivable by Pataki: 1:42am On Jun 21, 2008
@ Poster,

You are who you define yourself to be! Continue to be you, and let no human soul define you for you!!!

Whoever does not like your shit, can as well go and make their own shit.

Just apply moderation with whatever you so decide to do.

All the best.
Re: Inconceivable by Outstrip(f): 6:34am On Jun 21, 2008
Pmond why have you stopped taking your meds
Re: Inconceivable by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2008
Re: Inconceivable by Outstrip(f): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
Since when did I become your "bro". How old are you by the way and why on earth would I "Playa hate"? That is silly. A fool that knows he is a fool is better than a fool that does not. I am not even saying this as an insult. It is more like an advice. Everybody here is saying the same thing and it is not because the whoooooooooooole world is against pmond. It is because it is the truth. You come across as not very intelligent and maybe that is not the case in real life but if you are wise, you will listen and use the criticism you are getting to improve on your personal weaknesses. It is not attractive and you come off sounding like a foolish child.
Re: Inconceivable by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 29, 2008
Re: Inconceivable by Outstrip(f): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2008
I am nobody's "bro". I am female.
Re: Inconceivable by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sista mi, e ma bi nu ma.
Re: Inconceivable by kadman(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2008
@ Poster

Damn, After reading your post,i already hate you ! And i don't even know you,damn you are ozzing so much arrogance it's not even funny
You better humble yourself because with your attitude even if you change girlfriends,your new mother in law would hate you even more.
Re: Inconceivable by hadiza30(f): 12:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hmmm since ur too full of urself i guess nairaland is too small to give u advice. I just wish u luck with who ever u end up with as well as thier family. Im sure ur aware only empty vessels make much noise angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please He Needs Matured Advice On His Relationship / Help, I'm Confused / Tye Tribbett's Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.