Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt (20090 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Call And Text Messages From 'Satan' / LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Danhumprey: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
xynerise: Hmmmm. Them don come again grin
I tell you. Me self,I am just getting confused more and more. grin

But sha,I still hold unto the Bible as the final authority in matters of life and death,Heaven and Hell. undecided
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lilimax: What can you say of people that have been in COMA for months and later come back to life.
You need to hear their stories cry.
This may be a similar scenerio... undecided
big sist u cant compare death to near death experience na. Coma is not same thing as death.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by ud4u: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
the conclusion of the whole matter is to fear God and keep His commandments
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by flyingdutchman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 17, 2013
Stop being fools and listen to what your spirit says! Let him who has an ear, hear! God loves us so much, He is willing to occasionally do something significant to call us to repent.
LOGICALLY, I WOULD DOUBT THE WOMAN, BUT I KNOW GOD'S KINGDOM IS NOT OF SOUND REASONING, BUT OF FAITH
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by God2man(m): 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
You cannot make a bed in hell by killing people, shedding innocent blood and expect to believe that Hell is not real. It is not logical. Whether you like it or not, there will always be reward in heaven and punishment in Hell.
Eternity is a serious issue. God is angry with the wicked everyday. Hell hath enlarged itself. Nations shall be turned to hell and all the nations that forget God. Hell is still real.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by trolling(m): 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
ghettodreamz:

May the Lord reveal himself to you, so that you can experience a personal encounter of His supremacy over all earth and your eyes be opened to see beyond the human physical realm -n save your soul, amen.
billions have been slain before the foundation of the world,aint no need praying for them,like Solomon said who can make what is crooked straight
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lordlexy: 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
eagle,eye:
How in 'Hell' did she catch a glimpse of Hell?
Keep deluding yourself thinking you are being amusing. Not everyone gets second chance. Her experience is to warn folks like you who derived pleasure and fun making joke of divine experience. THE END WILL SURELY JUSTIFIED. Enough said.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Beretta92:

Olaadegbu,so u've refused to repent still...seems the fires of hell run in yr veins.May doG deliver u.

I have alighted from the hell bus at the Jesus bus stop. What about you?

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by RedLight1: 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Billyonaire: But I love Hell, and I prefer Hell to Heaven, both of which I know exist in religion fairy tales. I know for sure that strippers will be there, Musicians will be there, Liquor will be there, what more can I ask for ?
Hell sure Rockssss
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Billyonaire: But I love Hell, and I prefer Hell to Heaven, both of which I know exist in religion fairy tales. I know for sure that strippers will be there, Musicians will be there, Liquor will be there, what more can I ask for ?
God is merciful, please don't say this anymore. You just might get it. Remember John Lenon? How he died? He said it as a joke and voila!
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by ghettodreamz(m): 2:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
trolling: billions have been slain before the foundation of the world,aint no need praying for them,like Solomon said who can make what is crooked straight

I disagree with that bro. If it were possible for the thief on that cross to have known Christ and be forgiven at the die minute, then hope is never lost. God never change and Billyonaire's case is not too hard neither is his life too difficult for God to save him. I pray the Lord reveal Himself to
him because through Him we are all saved and salvation of a man's soul is His.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Skykid1208(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
am verry sorry for U,with what u are saying i assume u don't believe God or Jesus exist,u beta seek the light of God and repent
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by AntiSerious: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
na too much sense dey worry you undecided undecided oniranu
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

I have alighted from the hell bus at the Jesus bus stop. What about you?
Was never in it to start with.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by iamdjizzy: 2:33pm On Sep 17, 2013

AssHoles lyk ursef will surely b dere too
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by RedLight1: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
iamdjizzy:

AssHoles lyk ursef will surely b dere too
and u that called someone an a**hole wont be there
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
grin .....
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by vizboy(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
I no get Mb to waste say na woman make come from hell I wan go see.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by hayoakins(m): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
taiocol: rubbish. The Bible clearly stated it NO SECOND CHANCE. why ar these ppl making the iGNORANT MORE IGNORANT with there super story

have you not read the part of the bible that says " i will have mercy on whom I will have mercy on"?
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by ambgiano(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2013
Amen! I really do hope if Billyonaire knows the weight of what he just said.
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
[size=18pt]So after person don suffer for Nigeria finish, he go come go Hellfire, that na double wahala for Deady body oo, Anyway since Nigeria alone be like trial, Hell fire no go hard to stay, na for you to carry AC go there.[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
Oladeegbu again
Kumuyi has dissociated himself from the other vision of hell you posted about his wife and deeper life dressing and you have now shifted to white people.
Onye ara
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: big sist u cant compare death to near death experience na. Coma is not same thing as death.
The case of Tamara according to OP is similar to COMA undecided. The lady shut herself in the chest and may have been plunged into coma
only for her to come back to life after sometime. How about that?
Afterall we were not told she was certified dead by any medical personnel wink.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
babyosisi: Oladeegbu again
Kumuyi as dissociated himself from the other vision of hell you posted about his wife and deeper life dressing and you ave now shifted to white people.
Onye ara
grin grin grin
Why did you spill the beans nah ?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by africapunch: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Pls madam lets us know...how the place dey! grin
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Beretta92: Olaadegbu,so u've refused to repent still...seems the fires of hell run in yr veins.May doG deliver u.

Honestly
I have never met any Christian as preoccupied with hell fire and those who claim to have visited it
He is the christian equivalent of Musiwa
While Musiwa beats us upside the head with all things Oduduwa republic
Oladeegbu his brother is filling in the gaps with visions of hell
Jehovah helep us
Re: Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
So many counter comments against my desires that I have no time to respond to individually, but let me give a block response to all who care about me to advise me against going to Hell;

Hell is a choice, right ? If I chose Hell, I know exactly what it is. And I am telling you, Yes, I prefer Hell, cos I know it exists only in religions' fairy tale.

Let me explain something to you religious fanatics and fans: We are souls, and when we drop this physical body, we are restored back to our pre-birth status - Energy Beings called Soul in religious parlance. Soul is ethereal in nature and fire is physical in nature. Fire CAN NOT burn Soul, because Soul is Energy and fire is a PHYSICAL SOLVENT not an ethereal phenomena.

The concept of Hell, is a control statement to make people stay in line with spiritual laws, and when we die, we exist as ethereal beings on the higher planes of consciousness and await reincarnation again and again through the Wheel of 84 until we are totally refined, perfect beings and become Gods that we are potentially.

For ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free - Jesus, the founder of Christianity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anointing Oil Used By Some Churches: Wrong Or Right. / Are You A Christian ? You Need To See This. / Pastor YEMI Exposing Christ Embassy Pastor Chris Birthday Celebration Money Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.