Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112626 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Hameenat94: Mehn my @ don fall enter my belle wen Clifford com d huz... Waiting 4 Wednesday oo oga frank

i will definately be there
princesa: 'Lucky was surprised at himself for
thinking this way; he was beginning to sound like a native doctor.'

this line got me cracking. I really love the suspensful dialogues of your characters. Well done.

my priness, anytime i hear ur voice i just cant help but pick up my pen and write
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Kayman4life: mr frankz, this ur story just de enter my bodyoooo. I commot cap for u. I read ur other storiesz, guy u deserve an awardz. Tenth generation made me shiver all overz, now this one. U are the bomb

but emmm ur fans no de tryooo, na just to read ur story commot. Them no wan encourage u by just voting for u. Well God is ur strenght

thanx my brother, i see ur vote... U too much.
The fact is that i think most of my readers love my books but they dont encourage me. Thanks to all who think i am worth it
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Lyzbet: 9:58am On Oct 08, 2013
Your write ups are so beautiful. Its like you shouldnt do something else and just continue the story. Weldone.
Note: the second paragraph of the update that talks about Saint's arrival in Abuja, you used 'Mfon' instead of 'Saint'. I really love your stories.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Dsaintz: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2013
oh frank! you make sense.the story is full of suspence,one could think what gonna happen b/w mfon and saint.in-short the story is impressive and entataining. Kudos to u frank,you never use your stupedous knowledge of lit waywardly.keepon guy,complet the story,my mind is engross with suspence. What the next,gist us.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Chuksyd1: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
frank3.16:

my priness, anytime i hear ur voice i just cant help but pick up my pen and write

hmmm,Never knew we c0uld hear v0ices here 0n nairaland but please keep hearing her v0ice s0 y0u can c0ntinue writing.....y0ur st0ry is just extra 0rdinary...thanks al0t f0r sharing!

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by bigsholly(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Franco frankiso d most intelligent thriller writer of our
Tym. Am almost speechless as 2 what 2 say bt let me
Say dis u r going places n sky will be ur starting point.
Welldone my bro 4rm another mother
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Kslib(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Its getting hotter!
All izz well!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Melancholy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Frank, But james suprised me for him to have packed out from where he stays despite his arrogant?James no chop liver ooo
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Frankenstein, u are simply awesome.......
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cestmoi1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Thanks for the update.Im seriously scared for Saint o and hope nothing will happen to Mfon o.Well,Odion is there to protect them.Waiting anxiously for d next update tomorrow.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by lukfame(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
For God so love the world that he sent Frank to knack us interesting scary story...I read your cyber lover...now proceeding to 10th gen and following this bumper to bumper....tnx Man
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kenchukscole(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
wow,wow,wow,wow,wow......this story is breathtaking,the suspense, the connection,they are all amazing.............
ok...this story so much reminds me of the tenth generation which it have something in common that is Rogers searching for his BEAD and Ghaoul searching for the medallion which when both have them in their possession will have unlimited power......

i love the way u write and i must say that the sky is not your limit but ur starting point...

graciAs
Re: Secrets Of the gods by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oga Franko....I had to borrow a phone just to come and read you updates and it was worth the stress (BIS iyaf expire and my wallet dey echo).....

BTW I see so MUCH similarity between GHAOUL and ROGERZ....hmmm

I ramain Loyal!!!! #peace
Re: Secrets Of the gods by kokolet007(f): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
I gave all my votes for u! There are many writers on nairaland but you are the best I can't really say why bt u have a way to my heart with your writting and your attitude towards ur reader, ur updates are regular and u accept critize with good heart! Keep the good work bro!

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Emperortj93(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Today is wednesday (dancing skelewu vigorously) and we are gonna hv a bumper and delicious update..... Thank u oga frank 4 dis wondaful story. Btw, i have already cast all ma vote in ur favor and i expert al ur followers to do same
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Emperortj93: Today is wednesday (dancing skelewu vigorously) and we are gonna hv a bumper and delicious update..... Thank u oga frank 4 dis wondaful story. Btw, i have already cast all ma vote in ur favor and i expert al ur followers to do same

Thanx man and to all my readers who have been saying very nice things to me. Thanx to all who think I am worthy for an award.

Let's move ahead
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
deleted

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
just too good.....i nickname u.....frank the gifted...
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
deleted

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by Hameenat94(f): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmmmmmz suspense filled
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
deleted

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
deleted

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by ennygracy: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
Frank u are really doing great....
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Chapter 9 ends here. Hopefully we will continue with chapter ten on friday. Just trying my best to meet up dealine its nt been easy.

But who am I nt to update when I have lovely wonderfu people like ya'all reading and waiting on me. Thanks all and have a nice read. Would also like to here what u think
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ok, I want to use this opportunity to ask all eligible voters who like my works and think that they deserve awards to pls take their time out and vote for me in the voting thread.

My works are preferable voted in this genres

Thriller: cyber lover by frank 3.16/ or tenth generation

Crime: the religion by frank 3.16

Horror: the tenth generation by frank 3.16

Fantsy: u can chose any of the above that best suits.

My thanx to that have read my stories and taken their time to vote.

Rmember if u like any of the stories, the victory is all ours, because we deserve it. Thanks

Note: this is the best way u can show me u like my work and this is the best way I can know and apreciate u.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
ennygracy: Frank u are really doing great....

Thanks dear, pls read my other stories and cast ur votes, frank loves u
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
datopdlink: just too good.....i nickname u.....frank the gifted...
I call him Frankenstein!
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
kokolet007: I gave all my votes for u! There are many writers on nairaland but you are the best I can't really say why bt u have a way to my heart with your writting and your attitude towards ur reader, ur updates are regular and u accept critize with good heart! Keep the good work bro!

Wow! God bless u for this, thnk u
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Lateef9961(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Erm frank,i dnt jst knw hw i cn compliment u.
U ar indeed bless wit a gud cerebrum.
U ar 2 wonderful
u ar 2 mervelous
u ar 2..... OMG
kip it up my dear.
Lest i 4get,i v drop a million dollar in ur account. LOLZ.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Frank u are d writer afta my heart. i love u. weldone

thanks for d update. for ur efficiency and determination thank you.

u are doing great xcept for some misspelt n misplace words.

btw i have already cast my votes. my fingers are crossed waiting for d celebration

thanks again
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Coldfaya(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Another good one from the boss. Kai Friday seems far tho but I hide for one corner dey observe till Friday. As always, I'm sure it'll b worth d wait. I swear u d best on NL in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.