Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Secrets Of the gods - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Secrets Of the gods (112418 Views)

The Gods Are Hungry / Who Offended The gods of the land? / Food For The Gods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of the gods by kayemjay(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2013
360prince: . Eyeneka how is everything. Nice quote.

Mme ba na fon nagha.

Afo? Song idem o.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by gendebs(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
frank3.16:

Thank u there... Infact this post should win the post vote of this thread. How can I say it. While I can't stop thanking those who took their time out to vote, I still believe if all my readers here who like my story should storm there, no one would see my back... But what can I do, perhaps those who don't wnt to vote don't really feel the story or think it does not deserve to win.
I just though that from the way people responded to tenth generation and the religion, I wouldn't need to even talk about this here.
Well, I want to believe that winning or not, I will keep on trying to be better in my works. Thanks

Good work is ment to be apreciated, saying ur write up is good is an understatement rather the best.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ebonylady4real(f): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
eyenka,aba die?lol
kayemjay:

Mme ba na fon nagha.

Afo? Song idem o.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by ebonylady4real(f): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
eyeneka abadie?
360prince: . Eyeneka how is everything. Nice quote.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
kayemjay: Frank, you are good. Very good. In fact, I have very few writers I respect on NL and you are one of them.

However, don't let the Awards Thread dampen your emotions or your zeal. Write because it is your passion. Write because it is your calling. Write for your fans. Write because you love it.

I have been postponing reading this work because I don't want it to influence my writing but from your other works, I can tell you, you are magnificent.

Just keep doing what you are doing.

One love bro.

Thanx kay, i have decided to take this advice since the nominations started. Hoestly if i had allowed it to affect me, i wouldnt have reached this stage in the story.
I stoped readin any story for a while in order to finish this one and also do other editing i am doing in cyber lover which is long due to be published.
I cant be dampned, in fact i am much stronger and Determined when the going looks bad. do u know i wrote d religion just days after i lost my fiance, thats to show what kind of person i am.
Foward ever backward never

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by jslimz(f): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Still waiting for Friday to roll in.

You've got my vote Frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Emperortj93(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
3Dimension where are u @
Re: Secrets Of the gods by LarrySun(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Seriously Frank, you should revisit the title of this work. It should rather be Secrets Of The Gods...no matter what anybody may say contrarily, the current title is simply grammatically jejune; it plainly defies one of the rules of Capitalization.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by SexySapphire(f): 11:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Highly anticipatin and keepin my fingers crossed till friday. Its such a pity dat I can't votesad. I wish u all the best frank
Re: Secrets Of the gods by An0nimus: 5:09am On Oct 11, 2013
Sometimes its good to take a break then come back and read multiple updates at a go. I literally spent my whole night on this thread and I loved it.

Welldone Frank.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by babamoha(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Heavenly Father please give mr Frank3:16 the strenght and power to post more chapters today Amen.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 8:14am On Oct 11, 2013
Good morning everyone! sits on my bed eating from a very big bag of popcorn while waiting patiently for update. ' who cares to join me' cool
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:33am On Oct 11, 2013
Larry-Sun:
Seriously Frank, you should revisit the title of this work. It should rather be Secrets Of The Gods...no matter what anybody may say contrarily, the current title is simply grammatically jejune; it plainly defies one of the rules of Capitalization.

Thanks Larry, I will look into that... What do u think if I just change the 'To' to 'to' will it make sense?

Besides where have u been, hope u are good
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2013
An0nimus: Sometimes its good to take a break then come back and read multiple updates at a go. I literally spent my whole night on this thread and I loved it.

Welldone Frank.

Thanx, I have been wondering where my man went to... Thought u have left me, nice to have u around
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2013
Winnie1950: Good morning everyone! sits on my bed eating from a very big bag of popcorn while waiting patiently for update. ' who cares to join me' cool

@babamoha and winnie, there is a situation on ground, we all have to pray more for today's update to happen. The honest truth is that we have not seen light since yesterday... The whole awka is experiiencing total blackout, (areas close me sha) mony don finish for fuel.

Bt right now I am trying my best to ensure I do something... If eventually I update, it will be a bit late. Thanx for understanding
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Highly anticipatin and keepin my fingers crossed till friday. Its such a pity dat I can't votesad. I wish u all the best frank

Thanx, bt are u the same person in ur profile pix? If u are not do u by any chance look like that?
Re: Secrets Of the gods by penzino(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2013
frank3.16:

@babamoha and winnie, there is a situation on ground, we all have to pray more for today's update to happen. The honest truth is that we have not seen light since yesterday... The whole awka is experiiencing total blackout, (areas close me sha) mony don finish for fuel.

Bt right now I am trying my best to ensure I do something... If eventually I update, it will be a bit late. Thanx for understanding
Frankenstein
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Winnie1950(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
@ uncle Frank 3:16 i understand you perfectly. Even if you cannot update today i won't complain because i that you are very reliable.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2013
Cheriepet: 3Dimension where are u @
I ve been to the eatery to order ur favourite snack and drink.

Let's toast a glass to oga frank...the best writer here..
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2013
penzino: Frankenstein

Lol, penzino, na watin na?

Thanks winnie for understanding.

@3dimension, u are drinking without me, ok. Chop alone, die alone
Re: Secrets Of the gods by 3Dimension: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol, penzino, na watin na?

Thanks winnie for understanding.

@3dimension, u are drinking without me, ok. Chop alone, die alone

Boss he no possible na.. Barman!!!bring a bottle of champagne for the boss..
Re: Secrets Of the gods by Cheriepet: 2:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
oga Frank take ur tyme n do ur ting no mind phcn

@3Dimension oya bring d drinks *cheers to oga Frank*

who wan join make e drag him seat come near *dere is love in sharing*.

Franko permission to host love-feast on dis thread until u update... wink
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cheriepet: oga Frank take ur tyme n do ur ting no mind phcn

@3Dimension oya bring d drinks *cheers to oga Frank*

who wan join make e drag him seat come near *dere is love in sharing*.

Franko permission to host love-feast on dis thread until u update... wink

lol, carry go... there is love in love
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chapter 10

deleted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
deleted

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
deleted

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
deleted
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
deleted
Re: Secrets Of the gods by starboiA1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
[/color]In little words,I'll like to commend u 4coming ds far in telling a mind-blowing story as ds.Imust confess u ® a bundle of rare talent &I admire ur pure sense of creativity...U've made thousands of knowledge-seeking readers fall in love wt Literature...I'm amazed oN hw u succeed in bringing us in &out of d main story 2d sub story &back again 2d latter,but I'll state my case of which I'm certain, U ® a qualitied prolific writer. lemme tell u smthing ihad wondered abt, Ihad seen a reflection of myself along d storyline..Iduno hw much u want 2win in d nomination trend,but Ido believe u'® doing this cuz of d love u av 4 Literature &d@ its reward is worth more than NRLand's (Dear ADMIN,no offense intended)...2me,u ® dsame person as Saint,who is writing an unfolding event in real life (let's just say its based oN a true life story)..luv ur craft.
[color=#006600]In little words,I'll like to commend u 4coming ds far in telling a mind-blowing story as ds.Imust confess u ® a bundle of rare talent &I admire ur pure sense of creativity...U've made thousands of knowledge-seeking readers fall in love wt Literature...I'm amazed oN hw u succeed in bringing us in &out of d main story 2d sub story &back again 2d latter,but I'll state my case of which I'm certain, U ® a qualitied prolific writer. lemme tell u smthing ihad wondered abt, Ihad seen a reflection of myself along d storyline..Iduno hw much u want 2win in d nomination trend,but Ido believe u'® doing this cuz of d love u av 4 Literature &d@ its reward is worth more than NRLand's (Dear ADMIN,no offense intended)...2me,u ® dsame person as Saint,who is writing an unfolding event in real life (let's just say its based oN a true life story)..luv ur craft.
In little words,I'll like to commend u 4coming ds far in telling a mind-blowing story as ds.Imust confess u ® a bundle of rare talent &I admire ur pure sense of creativity...U've made thousands of knowledge-seeking readers fall in love wt Literature...I'm amazed oN hw u succeed in bringing us in &out of d main story 2d sub story &back again 2d latter,but I'll state my case of which I'm certain, U ® a qualitied prolific writer. lemme tell u smthing ihad wondered abt, Ihad seen a reflection of myself along d storyline..Iduno hw much u want 2win in d nomination trend,but Ido believe u'® doing this cuz of d love u av 4 Literature &d@ its reward is worth more than NRLand's (Dear ADMIN,no offense intended)...2me,u ® dsame person as Saint,who is writing an unfolding event in real life (let's just say its based oN a true life story)..luv ur craft.
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
alright guys... i have managed to update today... i hope the light situation improves this weekend. there is just a lot i need to do with light. perhaps i ahve to hurry and leave awka before the town drowns me.

see u guys on monday with the continuation of this chapter
Re: Secrets Of the gods by frank317: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
starboi A1: [/color]In little words,I'll like to commend u 4coming ds far in telling a mind-blowing story as ds.Imust confess u ® a bundle of rare talent &I admire ur pure sense of creativity...U've made thousands of knowledge-seeking readers fall in love wt Literature...I'm amazed oN hw u succeed in bringing us in &out of d main story 2d sub story &back again 2d latter,but I'll state my case of which I'm certain, U ® a qualitied prolific writer. lemme tell u smthing ihad wondered abt, Ihad seen a reflection of myself along d storyline..Iduno hw much u want 2win in d nomination trend,but Ido believe u'® doing this cuz of d love u av 4 Literature &d@ its reward is worth more than NRLand's (Dear ADMIN,no offense intended)...2me,u ® dsame person as Saint,who is writing an unfolding event in real life (let's just say its based oN a true life story)..luv ur craft.
[color=#006600]In little words,I'll like to commend u 4coming ds far in telling a mind-blowing story as ds.Imust confess u ® a bundle of rare talent &I admire ur pure sense of creativity...U've made thousands of knowledge-seeking readers fall in love wt Literature...I'm amazed oN hw u succeed in bringing us in &out of d main story 2d sub story &back again 2d latter,but I'll state my case of which I'm certain, U ® a qualitied prolific writer. lemme tell u smthing ihad wondered abt, Ihad seen a reflection of myself along d storyline..Iduno hw much u want 2win in d nomination trend,but Ido believe u'® doing this cuz of d love u av 4 Literature &d@ its reward is worth more than NRLand's (Dear ADMIN,no offense intended)...2me,u ® dsame person as Saint,who is writing an unfolding event in real life (let's just say its based oN a true life story)..luv ur craft.
In little words,I'll like to commend u 4coming ds far in telling a mind-blowing story as ds.Imust confess u ® a bundle of rare talent &I admire ur pure sense of creativity...U've made thousands of knowledge-seeking readers fall in love wt Literature...I'm amazed oN hw u succeed in bringing us in &out of d main story 2d sub story &back again 2d latter,but I'll state my case of which I'm certain, U ® a qualitied prolific writer. lemme tell u smthing ihad wondered abt, Ihad seen a reflection of myself along d storyline..Iduno hw much u want 2win in d nomination trend,but Ido believe u'® doing this cuz of d love u av 4 Literature &d@ its reward is worth more than NRLand's (Dear ADMIN,no offense intended)...2me,u ® dsame person as Saint,who is writing an unfolding event in real life (let's just say its based oN a true life story)..luv ur craft.

mnnnnn thanx, i really appreciate this write up... u could say that again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (40) (Reply)

Securing The Bag (The Lagos Hustle) / A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / A Broken Destiny: The Sword Of Vengeance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.