Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome (48948 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Troll: Its too flat anywaystongue

grin
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Majestic Satan...
You give us the power to trample the remnants of Christianity that are left in this world.
Fill us with your essence,
And let it run through our veins, our souls, our minds... our entire being.
We trample on the cross... we spit upon the book of lies... we desecrate the virgin LovePeddler.
Forever standing proud against the Abrahamic god,
We blaspheme his holy spirit and laugh at his suffering.
We inspire those in shackles to break free from his tyrant ways,
By enticing them to take that precious bite so they will be delivered forevermore.
You are the mighty one, Lord Satan,
And you have bestowed upon us the knowledge that has made us what we are today.
We hail your name, and stand strong with you for all eternity,
As you inspire us to complete the work you have for us.
We are warriors for you in this world and beyond
Standing up to our enemies and yours alike.
We honour you through our words, our actions, and our thoughts;
And each day that we live upon this earth, may we grow stronger in our love for you.
You are our Father, our Teacher, our Muse, our Everything,
And we have taken your mark in dedication.
The universe will know that we are yours;
So place your mighty hand upon us, and lead us further down your infernal path.
Hail Satan!

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by ayet15(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2013
I love that
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by RationalDude(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Troll & Ishilove, please carry on! Luciferus von Satanus is pleased.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Ishilove:
Veeeery funny! Mscheeew
cheesy cheesy

How long did you pull your hair this time?wink
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Troll: cheesy cheesy

How long did you pull your hair this time?wink
Huh? I don't follow undecided
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2013
nnofaith: is troll and alfa same person?!

Nope..
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Who are the jobless people that liked Mr Troll's post sef?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Ishilove: Who are the jobless people that liked Mr Troll's post sef?
Pls spare the poor remaining hairs on your head biko. They're innocent, blame the jobless peoplewink
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Judas2013: 11:22am On Sep 30, 2013
I can see this thread is gaining momentum.....nice!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ishilove: Who are the jobless people that liked Mr Troll's post sef?

I did. It was Satanically brutal.

2 Likes

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Troll: Pls spare the poor remaining hairs on your head biko. They're innocent, blame the jobless peoplewink
grin grin

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

I did. It was Satanically brutal.
angry
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ishilove:
grin grin
cheesycheesy
dayum! That looks like LB.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Judas2013: I can see this thread is gaining momentum.....nice!

E better pass the non-Christian thread.. because one guy like that no dey here dey find wahala with Alfa lovely dame... wink

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by ajaoabeey(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
may GOD forgive us 4 all our sins j man look's like gay throughly
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
ajao.abeey:
may GOD forgive us 4 all our sins j man look's like gay throughly

the signs are there.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 1:07am On Oct 01, 2013
Hey Alfa, we now have the Deactivate button. You can now deactivate your other 20 monikers tongue
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by texanomaly(f): 1:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa, this video made me think of you. You'll know why when you see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq3t4gwlzFQ&sns=em
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2013
texanomaly: Alfa, this video made me think of you. You'll know why when you see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq3t4gwlzFQ&sns=em

Haha. Not me anyway. I'm a very cool suit and tie guy even though I have me some Satanic tatoos.

Is that your pic on your profile?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Troll: Hey Alfa, we now have the Deactivate button. You can now deactivate your other 20 monikers tongue

That would be unsatanic.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

That would be unsatanic.
how? Does satan encourage trolling?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Troll: how? Does satan encourage trolling?

Satan wants us to be ready for any eventuality.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by MrTroll(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Satan wants us to be ready for any eventuality.
hehehe. Cool guy!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
After years of struggle, I no longer have to fight my inner demons. I'm on their side now.

1 Like

Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: After years of struggle, I no longer have to fight my inner demons. I'm on their side now.
Come on, sweerie, let's head to the Synagogue Church of all Nations smiley
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ishilove:
Come on, sweerie, let's head to the Synagogue Church of all Nations smiley

to do what exactly?
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

to do what exactly?
It's a surprise smiley
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by nnofaith: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

to do what exactly?
let me spell it out for you E.X.C.O.R.C.I.S.M!
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ishilove:
It's a surprise smiley

Went to church last sunday.
Nobody tried to sodomize me but they did scream at me in latin and threw water at me.
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Went to church last sunday.
Nobody tried to sodomize me but they did scream at me in latin and threw water at me.
Has anyone ever tried to sodomise you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (51) (Reply)

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat / Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Chris Okafor 2016 Prophecies: Ex-President & Ex-Minister May Die; New STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.