Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria (41192 Views)

Main One Cable Massive Recruitment / Massive Recruitment in Main One Cable / Vacancies At Main One Cable Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Ebunadedoyin: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2022
peniel465:
For workforce pst Q.. Check my signature..
I also need the past question
adedoyinebunoluwa@gmail.com
thanks

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by MesoDguy(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Nwanejuafor@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by GStarr: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
For recently conducted workforce aptitude test questions and answers for mainone cables,

Send a mail impeccablegee@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
GStarr:
For recently conducted workforce aptitude test questions and answers for mainone cables,

Free?

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ebunadedoyin:

I also need the past question
adedoyinebunoluwa@gmail.com
thanks

Kindly check my signature for workforce pst Q....

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Izheek(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
peniel465:

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Iramofu1: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
peniel465:

Let me share the one dat I have..

Hello please, kindly share the PQ with me. iramofu23@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
peniel465:

Whenever I went tru d pq, I'd ask myself again, 'how do these ppu expect me to answer all the questions without a calculator in 50minutes'

2 Likes

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
How are you guys preparing? I had to travel all the way down from Niger state. Mainone own wan too much small but wetin man go do?

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
lilshevy:
How are you guys preparing? I had to travel all the way down from Niger state. Mainone own wan too much small but wetin man go do?

I came from afar too bro... Pertaining d questions, on God... Its just an attempt to reduce the number of applicants.. But we will prevail by God...
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Iramofu1:

Hello please, kindly share the PQ with me. iramofu23@gmail.com. Thanks

Check signature
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Obagbolade: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
MattChidi:

mattchidi9@gmail.com

Kindly send it to me as well
Tundeolaniyi5@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by Mayor101010(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
I need the workforce past questions. My email is oyefesomayowa@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by olayinkarotex(m): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2022
osothe:

Thanks I have seen it

Bro, can I get the past questions @ olayinkaoluwarotimi@gmail.com thank you

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sirmewell(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
Good evening , please can someone help with the workforce test pack for mainone I have been scheduled for Interview this week . I need it urgently tonight.

Kindly assist if you have.
Email address : idowuatoyebi26@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sirmewell(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
peniel465:
For workforce pst Q.. Check my signature..

Please could you share the workforce question to my mail idowuatoyebi26@gmail.com
I have an interview dis week
I would be very grateful

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sirmewell(m): 4:12am On Sep 01, 2022
olayinkarotex:

Please can. I get the past question as well. Email address is
idowuatoyebi26@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sirmewell(m): 4:13am On Sep 01, 2022
Obagbolade:

Kindly send it to me as well
Tundeolaniyi5@gmail.com

Kindly send to me too please
idowuatoyebi26@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sirmewell(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
olayinkarotex:

Please can. I get the past question as well. Email address is
idowuatoyebi26@gmail.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by GoldenDee: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2022
Get workforce pdf past question and answer on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning...

Send a mail to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by brizie78: 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hello Guys, just curious, any idea to how much Mainone cable offers for the graduate trainee positions. feedback needed really so i would know if i would write their exam.
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
brizie78:
Hello Guys, just curious, any idea to how much Mainone cable offers for the graduate trainee positions. feedback needed really so i would know if i would write their exam.

I heard they pay 140k or thereabout. Btw, when are you writing your test?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sezydenoma(m): 1:41am On Sep 02, 2022
Please can you guys share the past question with me.

God bless. raretouchmedia@gmail.com

GStarr:

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by brizie78: 5:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Today by 9am
lilshevy:

I heard they pay 140k or thereabout. Btw, when are you writing your test?
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by sezydenoma(m): 9:38am On Sep 02, 2022
Congratulations in advance Bro...
How did it go?
brizie78:
Today by 9am
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
sezydenoma:
Congratulations in advance Bro...
How did it go?

Good luck. I dunno ppu are still writing. Make dem go d next stage sharp sharp. Mainone is one of the reasons I'm still present in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by peniel465(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
lilshevy:

Good luck. I dunno ppu are still writing. Make dem go d next stage sharp sharp. Mainone is one of the reasons I'm still present in Lagos.
Good day bro.. Any idea when they will send mails to successful applicants??.. Na wetin de keep me for lag b dat.. I suppose dor travel back..
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by MattChidi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
You can access workforce past questions from this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sxu4879iOJKibref7y_rpWDECQ6BvKMY?usp=sharing

Also note that you will be asked to write an essay during the test.

Don't start with numerical questions. Start with others first then do numerical last because of time constraint.

All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
MattChidi:
You can access workforce past questions from this link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sxu4879iOJKibref7y_rpWDECQ6BvKMY?usp=sharing

Also note that you will be asked to write an essay during the test.

Don't start with numerical questions. Start with others first then do numerical last because of time constraint.

All the best.

I think the test has ended

1 Like

Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by brizie78: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Good afternoon all, any update to the test that was written last week?

Also, please anyone who has idea on Human Capital Partners Management trainee??

Thanks
Re: Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria by lilshevy(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2022
Mainone!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.