Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? (8844 Views)

Poll: is age 25 ok for marriage?

yes: 89% (79 votes)
no: 10% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? / What Is The Right Age For A Lady To Get Married? / What Is The Approximate Right Age For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by hotangel2(f): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2006
chinani, pls go here. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14681.0.html#msg409088

I need ur help please! cry cry
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by yemstar(f): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2006
didy4dt:

@yemster

i have been here, waiting for u but apparently, u no longer want to see me. too bad shaa. hope you're aiight.

Ahn ahn i would think you're avoiding me  grin Neways i have been around am not online that frequently anymore because i am illitrate and can't figure out how to use phone connection.  embarassed i should be back home soon so we'll be able to chat sometime cool ttyl
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by Shentz(f): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2006
yea 25 shuld b iigh fo u
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by onydchic(f): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2006
i think its tiring d way we women act like marriage is d ONLY GOAL in their life. sure most ppl want to get married. but y d rush? 25 is okay but my target is 28 or 29. its important to me dat i make a career, a stable income n a name 4 myself b4 anythin else. u'll also b mature enough 2 build a family. marriage isnt a fairytale. finances matter too. ur 'beauty' wont fade if u take care of urself
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by eslynera(f): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2006
yeah it's a fine age. someone is already matured enough at that age, ain't that bad, it's ok undecided
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by Bonita(f): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2006
@Afeni, your posts says many things about wat u experienced, u've witnessed a loved one abused by someone u trusted or something. But you should not let that affect ur view towards marriage, you can make a difference you know!
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by sego: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2006
25 is ok 4 a girl while 30-35 is good enough 4 a guy who is ready.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by SvS(f): 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2006
sego:

25 is ok 4 a girl while 30-35 is good enough 4 a guy who is ready.
ya think
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by omoiya(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2006
Truly, when talking about marriage we need to consider the age and some other things. Age is jst a figure if other things like maturiy and bouyancy are not in place. Get me right pls, at 25 as a lady u c'd go ahead and marry if ur man is ready and u believe ur assignment has been thouroughly done. Good luck.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by omoiya(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2006
Age should not be a barrier when what has to do with marriage is being discussed. What should be paramount in the heart of anybody going into marriage should be: Am i riped enough and not Am I old enough? These are 2 different things! U want 2 know? Call 08034660140. Kayode.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by TMoney4(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2006
I think age is not really a determining factor.

At 25 a guy can have his career/life on track. so then why not go ahead and marry.

why should you wait to the methuselar age of 35 b4 marriage( i think its guyz that what to flirt around that wait that long)

By 26+/27 i should be married! by Gods grace.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by alj(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2006
T money is right people wait to long nowadays i am 33 and i feel like i have missed my chances, but you never know.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by MrBean(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2006
T Money:

I think age is not really a determining factor.

Would you let your daugther marry at 15?
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by dedun: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2006
My best friend (a member of nairaland) got married at the age of 25 same age with his wife. That was early last year, they have a child now. And they are doing well. So nothing is wrong with getting married at 25
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by wasty(f): 3:17am On Aug 04, 2006
i think is the best age for getting married
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by babe1(f): 6:38am On Aug 14, 2006
For a girl, once you have completed college or whatever you want to do with your life to make money besides selling yourself, it is a PERFECT age and if you want to have a baby or babies, you can after the first year so you can enjoy your hubby a bit but it is always better to get it out of the way.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by sammyjl(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2006
I agree with Badman888, where he says "if you want to be free from kids and have a piece of mind at 50". Totally agree.

I think 25 is an ideal age to get married, that way, you can start your family and not risk the risk of late pregnancies.

If one is stable in life, with a good job and have all you need, than marriage is the next thing that should come, just don't get married when you are not settled with yourself and haven't accomplished atleast some of your goals. cool
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by cuju: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2007
If you are matured and ready to get married, you will know.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by mcube(f): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2007
25 is the right age for a lady to get married. but if the lady has not acheived anything she should not try to venture into marriage then.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by nossycheek(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2007
Marriage is not a thing of age but of the mind, because there are challanges in marriage, you and only you alone can manage. If you are matured in mind at 18, you can get married at that age.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by moondust(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2007
25 is a good age. because even if the mind is not fully developed for marriage at that age, the body is
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by katchy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
grin
IT IS NAIVE FOR ANYONE TO PLAN HOW THEY WILL FINISH SCHOOL AND WEN THEY WILL MARRY. MARRIAGE HAS NO AGE AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED BUT 25 IS GOOD ENUF IS U ARE MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALY READY WITH A LIFE PATNER THAT LOVES U IF NOT DONT BOTHER COS U MAY SPEND 5O SOMETHING YEARS OF UR LIFE REGRETING. YES AT LATE 30'S THE FERTILITY RATE STARTS DROPPIN BUT U SHLD NOT MARRY EARLIER TO THE RONG BLOKE because OF THAT OR MARRY LATE TO THE RONG BLOKE COS U R TRYING TO PREPER UR LIFE IN CASE HE LIVES U. MARRY COS U ARE READY AND FOUND THE ONE , AND DNT PLAN COS MAN PROPOSES GOD DISPOSES. PRAY
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by tolajones: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2007
yea, it an okay age.if you gat all what you needed before that time, hmmmmmmm so you can go ahead.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by Bblak(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
Quite a good age for marriage.Marriage entails maturity and achivement as in being able to take care of your home in all aspects. lipsrsealed
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by olugbon01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2008
its very okay for marriage. early marriage should be encouraged
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by Morenike3(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2008
It [i]is [/i]the age for marriage
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by spben(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2008
@
it's okay to get married @ 25 ,but It's advisable to think twice b'cus marriage is an institution that has an entrance and does'nt have an exist , Their is nothing like second impression , i wish you Goodluck
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by olugbon01(m): 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
spben:

@
it's okay to get married @ 25 ,but It's advisable to think twice b'cus marriage is an institution that has an entrance and does'nt have an exist , Their is nothing like second impression , i wish you Goodluck

its an institution with an entrance but doesn't have an EXIT not EXIST wink
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by booberry: 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2009
yyyyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo, but age is not maturity which is needed 4 marriage.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by saraj(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2009
I think 27/28 is an ideal age to get married.
Any thing under that is a bit risky as
younger marriages tend to not work out
due to immaturity and irresponsibility.
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by natashi: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
as long as you know who you are, and when you get married you know that you two are gonna change. In your twenties you are still figuring out who you are, but if you have a cool mate, I say do it and then tell the rest of us what the secert to marriage is, grin grin
Re: Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? by pinkstar(f): 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
4 d ladies 24 is 2 old 4 marriage,guys 25is okay even most guys marry at the age of 21 as long as the can take care of the girl and family 2 come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? / Opinions: What Puts You Off In A Relationship? / Lockdown: Man Calls Cops On GF Over Too Much Sex, Begs For Relocation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.