Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,657 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. (21921 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Photos: At Last Prophet Ajanaku Laid To Rest In Lagos After 11 Months / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Katier00(f): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dharyhor: Hypocrite leader, gullible followers
Living in what u preach is a sin 4 good 7yrs
what situation do u xpect him nd his back 2 be at??
hw true is this story
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by deebrain(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wish these "family" people really looked at the late pastor in the mortuary and later took a glance at him in a coffin, lowered to the ground. while at it, i wished they looked at the way the beautiful house and cars he had did as though they were so heartless--they all parked there, unconcerned that the person that drove them could not drive them again angry . pity that children of men still kill themselves over vanity. sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by alotofgrace(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Was the dude so powerful a profect dar d family couldn't approach him alive and had to wait till his body is dead helpless ? It is wa oh. Ok simple settlement- does d Estate include d church If no then d WIFE shud face 'god' work If yes then dat means d family will take d church n declare 'PROPHET VACANCY' on d job section of nairaland
All these false profets na Edumare go purnish dem o
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by slimmingcare(f): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
God help us all.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by tony9k: 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
pacesetter808:

It would be good to note as well that poverty is a thing of the mind, not a function of how much you're worth. That they bear the name of the late legal luminary doesn't exonerate them from being poor.

With your definition (which I agree with completely) one wonders how many families in naija are not poor. Sad
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Pastor make money die leave am see as him.family people they fight for the wealth money money money
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Lilimax(f): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Celepope: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Too many ignorant and rush to pull down syndrome people are on this NL.Look at people insulting the dead man calling him false prophet.God will hold everyone accountable to his or her words on the last day so be warned.The late prophet in question became a 'born again' Christian few years ago sometime in 2010.That was the reason he had to marry his wife legally.Ignorant people are here insulting him.May God help us all.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by fabodeibukun(m): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
oga oo. Nigerians sha......#
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by miqos02(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
and they still call the man a prophet.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by BelloHabiba: 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nawao
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by pickabeau1: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
RR on point....
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by andyjyd(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
You don't even know if he preaches dat as a sin 2 his church member.some pastors we not preach on d area dey sin
You don't even know if he preaches dat as a sin 2 his church member.some pastors we not preach on d area dey sin
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by zuma4k(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Coded boy: money root of all evils
the lack of money is the root of evil

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by greatgod2012(f): 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Everything about this pastor Ajanaku just get K-leg.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by lepasharon(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2013
Rubbish undecided
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by femiaction(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Coded boy: money root of all evils
LOVE of money NOT MONEY okay
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by olumidazz: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
That lair and fake gospel tongued singer tope alabi is a concubine of his. Hmnnnnnn GOD is watching all you immoral beings.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by unmask: 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
why are you guys commenting rubbish like your pastors don't do worse?

Some churches say wearing trousers is a sin

some say its not

some say speaking in tongues is compulsory

some say its not

some charge a fee for teaching u d word of God in the name of bible school

some make it free

some say mast-ur-bation is a sin

some say its not

some say divorce is a sin

some say its not

some say sleeping with your church member and calling it another level of grace is a sin

some say its not....as long as you will respond at the right time

some say living together without being married is a sin

some say its not

different pastors, different interpretations, same bible

LIVE WITH IT!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
We are just saying all this,we dont know maybe GOD has forgiven him by now cuz HE is a merciful GOD

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by bumtos(m): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hun... Ejo nbe lorun arokawopehin.
I will not say more than that.
Let true christians steadfast.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by aariwa(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
my advice to the wife as a lawyer is to get hold of the death and marriage certificates and apply for letters of administration to the deceased man's estate,in that way she will be able to cut off those leech relations
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by NAJALYN: 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wonder why greed always rears its head where sharing of property is concerned. Luckily the Man of God appointed his wife to take over from him, and the church members are witnesses and solidly behind the woman. Wickedness never pays.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Slickest(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Royal Roy: A church leader living illegally with a woman for 7yrs before marrying her?

Barely a month after his death, the family is already squabbling over properties, how do this people think?

And church members decided the wife is the "sole heir" to the "throne" of this church?

Sometimes stories like this make one ashamed of being a Christian.

But then, I will definitely say, the shame is not mine but for the gullible congregation that attend his church.
There is no reason 2b ashamed of being a xtian.... That's d best way they feel christianity is practiced....
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Gboliwe: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is a borrowed culture
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by bokohalal(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Did he prophesy this while alive?
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Bode3: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Royal Roy: A church leader living illegally with a woman for 7yrs before marrying her?

Barely a month after his death, the family is already squabbling over properties, how do this people think?

And church members decided the wife is the "sole heir" to the "throne" of this church?

Sometimes stories like this make one ashamed of being a Christian.

But then, I will definitely say, the shame is not mine but for the gullible congregation that attend his church.
u are ashamed of being a christian, then go ahead and be a muslim. I doubt ur credibilty.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by samuelfemo(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:
Was there a previous wife?
yes but dead
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Toluma(f): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
thislife is not worth it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.