Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? (2427 Views)

Seun, What Do You Think? Diversity Among Politics Mods / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section / Are You Ok With The Way Gospel Artists Are Remixing Old Songs Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by homesteady(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:

meaning ori e daru.

Has your bitterness suddenly taken over your sense of understanding??
I asked what's the meaning and your are still telling me the same thing!
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
@ Kairoseki00, y do u speak against tribalism when u created a negative thread abt Enugu,even though u recceived d greatest shock of ur life from all d responses ?
In one sentence, whats ur prob with d mods being 2/3 igbo btw?
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
What about physically challenged people? Don't they deserve to be represented too? Let's not forget that there are no Catholic mods in the politics section. We've also don't have any muslim mod in this section too. We also need mods for all the political leanings(PDP, APC, APGA, LP etc)Not forgetting Ogboni and eckankar worshippers. It's also pertinent to note that all the mods are straight(as far as i go), so in the spirit of representation, we should get at least one GAY mod. By the time, we sum all these together, we'll be talking about over 1000 moderators in this section alone.

please dont forget d chin-chin lovers, we need a mod too to represent our interests in dis forum.
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Kairoseki77: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Give me a moment. I am waiting for Youtube to process a video I have just uploaded.
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Kairoseki77: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
ngozievergreen: @ Kairoseki00, y do u speak against tribalism when u created a negative thread abt Enugu,even though u recceived d greatest shock of ur life from all d responses ?
In one sentence, whats ur prob with d mods being 2/3 igbo btw?

To be clear, I am not speaking against tribalism, nor do I think tribalism should stop. In fact, I don't think tribalism will EVER stop, which is why I think it is both unfair to have 66% of the mods be from one tribe, and why I think we should have mods from different regions. Mods from different regions will be tribalist in their own way, a hopeful side effect of their tribalism would be encouraging more threads to be written about their region, and promoting those threads to the front page.
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Kairoseki77: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Here is the Youtube video I wanted to upload.

Please tell me again that you know more about business than me. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-Cs8wd_Ng
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Afam4eva(m): 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
ngozievergreen:

please dont forget d chin-chin lovers, we need a mod too to represent our interests in dis forum.
Exactly. Puff-puff sellers and lovers should also not be left out grin
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Kairoseki77: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
Exactly. Puff-puff sellers and lovers should also not be left out grin

The more the merrier. As long as the guy selling puff puff is from the North, I support it.
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Afam4eva(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The more the merrier. As long as the guy selling puff puff is from the North, I support it.
In that case, we'll have puff-puff sellers representing all the geo-political zones.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Kairoseki77: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2013
shocked
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Kairoseki77: Here is the Youtube video I wanted to upload.

Please tell me again that you know more about business than me. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y-Cs8wd_Ng
Like seriously Op?? That was kinda childish. If everyone starts showing off their Apartments, then who would live in those old village huts??. So what that yu stay in an Apartment?? God, some people stay in Mansions here. Anyways, yu've gotten what yu wanted-Attention. Now yu've shown where yu live, all those dirty yoruba gurls here on Nl would then accept to sleep with yu ok? Smh
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Kairoseki77: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
KingMEXX: Like seriously Op?? That was kinda childish. If everyone starts showing off their Apartments, then who would live in those old village huts??. So what that yu stay in an Apartment?? God, some people stay in Mansions here. Anyways, yu've gotten what yu wanted-Attention. Now yu've shown where yu live, all those dirty yoruba gurls here on Nl would then accept to sleep with yu ok? Smh

It is not an apartment, but a five story house in New York City.

If I showed you my house in Naija, you would die.
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
KingMEXX: Like seriously Op?? That was kinda childish. If everyone starts showing off their Apartments, then who would live in those old village huts??. So what that yu stay in an Apartment?? God, some people stay in Mansions here. Anyways, yu've gotten what yu wanted-Attention. Now yu've shown where yu live, all those dirty yoruba gurls here on Nl would then accept to sleep with yu ok? Smh

oh!is dat wat d video is for?
His house?
@OP, abeg dont brag abt having bread, some ppl own bakeries.
Re: Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? by ACM10: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is nairaland.com publicly-owned? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Can I Deactivate? / Heartbreaking Photos : 2015 Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners In South Africa / Wonder: MTN Changes Airtime Code From 12 To 16 Digits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.