Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,292 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? (6006 Views)

Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Sends This To You?(pic) / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by onymodel(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nton walk away....your not worth it....maybe your pocket is dry, your not handsome or you dont have the lyrics....she just use you shine cheesy
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by honeric01(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Heya, you're down the food chain.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Afam4eva(m): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Tee girl is kind sha. This is a nice way of her dumping your bottom. This may be due to the fact that she feels you don't measure up to her standards in whatever category(i'm thinking money).
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
it means you are on a waiting list and may or may not receive that punnani
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Allwility:
Babe! Are you a rap artiste? You words had a natural flow. #SteadyRhymes.
No I'm not o! I just get lucky once in a while.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by jaybroyal: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Since you didnt tell her you love her, she can say anything..My ADVICE IS call her and let her know your mind.....
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Mannylex(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
dmalik: There is a girl I really love so dearly and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to get her because she is just different. I believe I'm in love so don't take it hard on me with your comments. Here is the text message I received from her yesterday:

"Well the truth is I don't know if I'll ever love u in the future but I don't now and I don't know what God has planned for me in the future so I've kept my options opened".

Please does this means complete back up or maintain your standards?

Your advice needed from the experts here cox I'm a novice in this......
Lol that line looks familiar, when ladies start having other chykers, you become an option... Everything has been said already in this thread. Right now, just know you are an option to her. If truely you love her and want to get back there, my guy do the exact opposite of what she expects you to do, don't call her, don't text her, just assume she ain't existing at all.... Never say the words "but I love you", cause right now she doesn't give a dàmn . She sees you as a boy and not a man. Even if you don't have much money or much looks, you gotta have lots of ego. I know you have called her begging already and you have repeated the words "but I love you" to whatever she said, close that chapter and act like a boss. She is a small girl and reverse psychology would work on her. Ignore the life outta her and she would see your worth! Don't beg her, cos you would be indirectly deciding for her and proving her decision as been right. BE A MAN
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
See humiliation wey guys dey suffer because of punny...smh. Guy,you are still talking to that okpeke you will be a fool!
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2013
sexkillz:
She can't love you now cos you're broke but in future when you speak her language(money) she'll understand you, so her options are open. . . In fact, you are an option to her. That's is all you are worth.

You are very very wicked. Hahaha

the girl never implied money ooo.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by paix(m): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Isiterere: play along but make sure you don't loose any valuable except S*P*E*R*M .

What other valuables would he have than the S***M?

Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by pastorprosper(m): 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dear Bro I know what it feels like to be in your position. Thing is she doesn't love u and may never, except something extraordinary happens, and that may never happen.honestly its your call whether to hang on or call d whole thing off,I think u wld be unfair to yourself and the miriads of ladies out there some of whom am sure love u and are willing to date u all for d asking. I advice u to move on she politely told u, u stand no chance, not because she didn't consider u but because having considered u she belives u are not what she wants. It might so be her view might change in d future, but as it stands now this is how she feels.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by pastorprosper(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dmalik let me teach u this song: are u ready? Now sing- I don't stand a chance in this wild romance, my tender heart. Maybe its wiser to walk away and love again with my tender heart. I never knew I wld one day play d fool and I know love can be so good and yet be so cruel........ Oya u learn d rest. Have a nice day.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Incrizz(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
pastor prosper :
Dmalik let me teach u this song: are u ready? Now sing- I don't stand a chance in this wild romance, my tender heart. Maybe its wiser to walk away and love again with my tender heart. I never knew I wld one day play d fool and I know love can be so good and yet be so cruel........ Oya u learn d rest. Have a nice day.

Lmao!!

Dmalik she doesn't like you. For real. She's not "feeling" you.

Heed Mannylex's advice or do what Pastor Prosper has suggested in his two posts.
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
U are a side dish that's being kept in case she wont be able to get someone else in the future sad
Re: What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? by piero2u(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
*In the voice of mtn's "experienced" automated voice responce* THE BABE YOU ARE TRYING TO TOAST IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings? / How Good Are Nigerian Women In Bed? / Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.