Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) (5918 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
Mikel Ruffinelli, She is the current record holder for the world's biggest butt

Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
grin
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Cutehector(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
And rokiatu was makin guy....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by boynigeria(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
damn! Lord have mercy!
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:
Mikel Ruffinelli, She is the current record holder for the world's biggest butt

5 Likes

Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
oh lawd shocked ukwu!!! cheesy#d lady with d biggest german juice.

1 Like

Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by LaurelP(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where person wan start to dey...?
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
I Hope you get this kind one?cheesy
well sha, fine pix
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:

I Hope you get this kind one?:-D
well sha, fine pix
yes,mine is wider dan dat self cheesy #thanks for d compliment kiss
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
[quote author=BUTCHCASSIDY post=34560865][/quote] hahahaha that man look like jose mourinho
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by jamex93(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
lwkmd
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Daniel4wap: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
any lady with DAT type of butt. should b crying by nw
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Tallesty1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
Do you wish for something like that?
prettythicksme:
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
Tallesty1:
Do you wish for something like that?
Never!i dey mad? cheesy
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Phikom(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2015
Gigantic...
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes,mine is wider dan dat self cheesy #thanks for d compliment kiss
a pix will confirm that ... shocked
you are welcome dearsmiley
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:
a pix will confirm that ... :-O
you are welcome dear:-)
cheesy cheesy u really wnt to see it?
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by IamLEGEND1: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2015
sweet JƏSUS

HAVE MERCY!!!!
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by 25omega(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2015
Now you know when that woman takes a dump, there is no way she can properly wipe her self. Maybe with a selfie stick grin grin grin
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy u really wnt to see it?
of course .. Who no like viewing things cheesy
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
I know I love azz so much but not an ocean of azz.
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:
of course .. Who no like viewing things cheesy
cheesy cheesy ok i will upload it and mention u.
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Sexxkillz: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
25omega:
Now you know when that woman takes a dump, there is no way she can properly wipe her self. Maybe with a selfie stick grin grin grin
Damn. The image. grin
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy ok i will upload it and mention u.
okay waiting.wink
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by LEvuls(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chisus grin
This is 50x Sinaj own grin
I bet if the owner Wil ever lift her up grin

Some women sha
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:

hahahaha
that man look like jose mourinho

Hahahahahahha

Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hazardd:

okay waiting.wink
Go run check am now now cheesy
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by OKNkanu(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
And yes...... Doggy style won't be possible.
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Go run check am now now cheesy
i didnt see anything oo..lol replay am again..
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Hazardd(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2015
icedbeatz:
I know I love azz so much but not an ocean of azz.
i know that you wouldnt let this butt pass you by if you see it live.. cheesy
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by czarr(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2015
...that guy dey greedy! this guy na northerner ooo how him go marry 4 wives!
Re: Come In And Look At A Woman With World's Largest Butt (pix) by Tonischuller(m): 12:27am On Jun 09, 2015
#matter

. it has weight nd occupy space

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Always Serve D Whole Of D Last N Only Meat In D Soup Pot 2 Ur Hubby / All We Do Is Have Sex In Abundance, I Am Tired / Which Of These Butts Best Describe What You Got?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.