Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] (20990 Views)

Dj Switch (Obianuju Udeh) Wins Glo X-factor / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Krasid(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats, she derserves it.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Annie09: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats to the new queen of rap in nigeria.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
she ugly die.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by promire2004(f): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wooooooooow! Why am I not surprised? She deserves it. Congrats girl.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by sweetestguy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
I love d way she switches from one role to d other,singin,raping, even singin foreign languages well..kudos to her
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
I know the crown is meant 4 her,though she's not that cute but she got self made image and X-Factor.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Clemzy16(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats to her..i really enjoy watching her Rap, but the x-factor was a flop. Both the audience and judges were dull. The stage is nothing to write about while the sound and video quality of the show was a total disgrace.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by utenwuson: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Her creativity was jst the best av ever since in ds country........u guys need reflect wen she did free by 2face..............congrat gurl..........ds gurl is going places!!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Plutarch: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
While i congratulate whoever emerge the winner of the N24m, i think companies in Nigeria are pumping too much into entertainment in a country where most people are jobless. If i get it right, entertainment is meant 4 cooling down after rigorous working hours but in a idle society like Nigeria the amount pumped into it doesnt add up in my view?
How many of these companies organised programming contest for youths?
How many of them encourage innovation?
How many give out scholarships to brilliant but indigent students?
How many donate blocks of classroom?
Yet we move from project fame to maltina dance hall to glo x-factor. lipsrsealed
All our musicians are living like there is no tomorrow,yet budding innovators,programmers are getting discouraged because the are broke. Youths are dancing away their present only to go to churches tomorrow for a miracle out of poverty.

8 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by JoanJohnson(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wow, so happy she won. It was so obvious that she was gonna win it. Go gurl, you are good.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Sugarbabekemi(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
yes! she deserves it! go girl..
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by lifestyle1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congratulations!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Oduyalerapheal(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am happy for her cos her life will never remain d same.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Arysexy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
No quota system! Let d best wear d crown
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by UjSizzle(f): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
sweet that bebe is good! cheesy
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2013
seunadealn: Is she not d same girl in the group named D Pulse that won Star Quest few years back, and later dropped a single titled 'So Tay' feat Busta Rhymes, produced by Kennis music. What happened to the group, their sponsor and their album. SMH seriously. Wish her luck sha
Yeah, that's true o! she's actually the same lady in Dpulse . Her own don better o!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Oduyalerapheal(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
U got it my brother. Sebi na person way chop go remember 2 listen 2 music.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by StateOfMind: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
So happy for her.. dudegirl can perform for days..very energetic! She has the x-factor.

..tonia or what's the girl with fine eyeball's name is a great singer with a very good voice but lacks the xfactor.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Perfecter4real(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mehn this girl na die.....she got the swag,the stage confident infact she bring down the building anytime she is on stage.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by omiobo: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
The girl worth am.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by gistmelove(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
Waooo am so happy for her... I love her the first day i set my eyes on her on the screen with that her jamaica rap... Hmmm kudos to her... Dj switch
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Perfecter4real(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mehn this girl na die.....she got the swag,the stage confident infact she bring down the building anytime she is on stage...but i love princess pat too and that onyeka girl i have i don 4get her know som1 remind me.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by nelson1470: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
was at her back at the audition in abuja ..... she really got what it takes to be the x-factor .......bless
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by frankyychiji(f): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Am not surprised. The first time I watched her I quickly voted for her (once though). She's got swag. She is original. She is Igbo. She is born to win. An igbo geh with a stint of waffie tinz, the prize was hers! Nne ji sie ike o.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by urchnez(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
I wasn't expecting anything less, congrats!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by nnemmpi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrat ada, jie sie k chukwu gba gi ume
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
i'm so happy for her.The other 2 didnt even deserve to get to the finals.I wonder what they saw in them especially that ESHUN

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by musaajebor(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chiki chikichiki .no mind me just dey try scratch wif ma tongue.switch on point .knew she would win.with her experience for that star band show.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Ndyoo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Upon wetin I struggle make my babe go follow dem compete...anyway, There's hope sha.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by talk2vic: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ayotricks: She realy deserve it...bt d price gari stil knw change

Na So!
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by capip120(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Men the babe really deserved this men! She should please spend dat cash wella make she neva go buy 1 porshe car yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.