Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (23717 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 3Dimension: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2013
YES!!

No

Maybe

why am I 3sided?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by claremont(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2013
No.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Rexphobia(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2013
How did you end up in the same bed with your ex?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
diane10a: Why not? At worst, we go do just one round
grin grin grin

what is one - round!

one - round of fufu or santana or wah exactly grin grin
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
I'd rather not share that bed. Odikwa very risky shocked.

What would make us sleep on the same bed in the first place sef undecided.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by illicit(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2013
something will happen
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by DEngineer(m): 9:11am On Sep 19, 2013
YES, under the circumstances that led to our seperation. (me and my Ex)

You should be categorical about the "EX", in many cases you lose communication with ur partner and moved on with another, knowing fully well that u love him/her so much.

Would I play it cool should I be in a cold quiet room alone with her for the night.?

I bet you have answered it in your mind..helll NO
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Hell no, no girl gets on my bed and leaves the same way she came wink
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Baybe: I'd rather not share that bed. Odikwa very risky shocked.

What would make us sleep on the same bed in the first place sef undecided.

Honey ure my ex have you forgotten angry
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Chiscomax(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
i know someone will soon say "click like ".. hmmm.. let us stop this right now. press the LIKE botton so hard so that it dies and no one would be able to tell us to click like again.

let us start now!! click the like botton very hard
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
godjohnson: Hell no, no girl gets on my bed and leaves the same way she came wink

wetin u wan do to her !!

slice her abuna with your 14" razor sharp steeled machete grin grin
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Macdashwa(m): 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Goggle z ur fwnd
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Usen9c(m): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2013
youngPRO: Na question na!

only wen shes wit her flower

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by austinepreshyus(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
U see, it depends on how hot my ex is....or beta still I flee totally...... All of una wen go gree dey d same bed!!! Kudos wen u go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dream say u Dey inside am, only 4 u to wake up to a reality of her giving u d ride of ya life......... CUM to tink of t one round no bad sha. #returns to chopping my fufu nd bitter leaf soup. Choi!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Megaflex(m): 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmmmm....... I dont fink its possible
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by adexsimply(m): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2013
can you rub your lips with chocolate without tasting it?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by XVIER(m): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2013
BODY NO BE FIREWOOD, BODY NO BE ROBOCOP.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 19, 2013
190:

Honey ure my ex have you forgotten angry
The more reason I wouldn't want to share that bed grintongue
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
adexsimply: can you rub your lips with chocolate without tasting it?
gringrin
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2013
Baybe: The more reason I wouldn't want to share that bed grintongue

bur you still love me dont u embarassed
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by shostar: 9:22am On Sep 19, 2013
This na temptation
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2013
adexsimply: can you rub your lips with chocolate without tasting it?

Epic.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2013
190:

bur you still love me dont u embarassed
That's why I don't want to share the bed cry embarassed

I don't want anything to happen embarassed
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by 190: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Baybe: That's why I don't want to share the bed cry embarassed

I don't want anything to happen embarassed
cry cry cry

i promise i wont touch you embarassed
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by austinreal1: 9:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Not posible! What can make 2 ex lovers lay together is reconciliation which will be celebrated with sex
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by mikkymi1(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Is it possible for u 2 get hungry without eating 4 a whole day...

there, u hav ur answer.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Exponental(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2013
eagle,eye:

In my case, she was coming back from a long journey and it was already night. So she called and I went to pick her up and she stayed the night and left the next day.
zex, is all about the mind.
ok.....is either of u married? Was there no sex b4 d breakup?
If d answers above are both yes, then justified.
But if no, there is something u are nt telling us.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2013
What situation would make us to share a bed for a night if not to re-ignite our bangings exactly where we stopped? Infact, that night could be a very crazy one cos i would want to fucck to recover all my missings in the past if she was the one i really endeared.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2013
why would you want to do dat?

trouble sleep, yanga go wake am,,,,,,
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Also ask 190 and Baybe whether they did anything last nite and whether they are going to do today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos / Friends With Benefit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.