Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? (23718 Views)

How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Jenomtwist(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2013
ofisa247: What if she was on her period?
wait 4 d next lesson
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2013
I be firewood?How would i sleep on the same bed with ma ex,then notin hapuns?My libido wey high pass anytin.Having s£X with my ex its surely goin to b one of the hottest and amazing s£x ever,because thr is surely goin 2 b alot of tension,and that leads to sumtin crazy.Crazy S£X.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by Odoemacyril(m): 1:54am On Sep 25, 2013
AG.gal:
Yeah,it happened once. He came visiting and it started raining heavily until late. He had to pass the night in my house. I knew he was very happy in his mind. Later at night he started touching me,i gave him a strict warning,moved away from him and covered myself with the duvet leaving him to feel cold. The next morning i woke him up very early to leave. When he left i started feeling pity for him but.........
pity 4 him as in,..
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by frannyema(f): 7:41am On Sep 25, 2013
Nothing ll happen. I can't even hug him.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by justyn4real(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
frannyema: Nothing ll happen. I can't even hug him.

Na lie jor
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by youngPRO(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2013
Michelyr3:
is dat wat u think? Go ask ur father d frist place he bleep ur mum
You must be very stupid for that question! How does @bolded correspond with the question up there? RÈTARDED FOOL!
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
AG.gal:
I be human na! grin

I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUR PASTOR. ag gal
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by AGgal(f): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
Odoemacyril:
pity 4 him as in,..
Pity as in pity
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by AGgal(f): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
anyaekekehinde:

I WILL REPORT YOU TO YOUR PASTOR. ag gal
That i'm a good gal abi?
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
AG.gal:
That i'm a good gal abi?

that he should suspend you...unless you share a moment with me also. I know the church u attend.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by nairaland22(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
thank God u kow u fornicated.

Hahaha. U are a crazy human being. U are acting as if u are holy, wen u hav committed such an act also
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by nairaland22(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
thank God u kow u fornicator

Hahaha. U are a crazy human being. U are acting as if u are holy, wen u hav committed such an act also
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by JackRyan(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2013
I don't have an ex. And I don't plan to. Broken relationships are a product of.... Lets just say I don't plan to break up.
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by GoodFaith: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
youngPRO: Can you spend a night
with your ex on the same bed and do nothing?
You have to be dumb to try sleeping in the same bed with your ex
Re: Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? by youngPRO(m): 9:15am On Dec 18, 2013
GoodFaith:
You have to be dumb to try sleeping in the same bed with your ex
Konji doesnt recognises that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

its Time to Pop The Question. (Rings Collection) / Coded Runs Girls Are Balling / Twelve Crazy Photos Of What Girls(boys) Do In The Club These Days 18+ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.