Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT (10073 Views)

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 / Photo Of Oil River Chiefs And Their Servants In The 1890s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by redsun(m): 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
amarilo: 'lol as if the reply will locate me with some bullet. Berem u don give ur husband nite food?

I wonder how she gets all the time to flirt around here as if she is bored?

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by tomakint: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
amarilo: 'lol as if the reply will locate me with some bullet. Berem u don give ur husband nite food?
You are doing a GOOD JOB....

4 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
Sijo01: Nice one, FG.
Say yes to local manufacturals, say yes to Innoson Motors.

Odikwa risky...
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Itoroetti(m): 11:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
This is good for our economy.I pray that our steel industries be activated as plan to kick start production and aswell create more jobs and more equipment required for vehicle manufacturing in nigeria.
Certainly,we are not yet there,but we are getting there and we'll get there.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Nigerian movie:

if u have been to enugu and boarded that innoson bus, u can't fit shout. Sweet comfortable ac tight. None of these containers used in Lagos is up to its quality. I keep wondering why fashola has no ordered for any of them.
Lagos govt has not been buying Innoson motors because of tribalism AND corruption. You know if they import it allows them to inflate the cost
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by redsun(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lagos govt has not been buying Innoson motors because of tribalism AND corruption. You know if they import it allows them to inflate the cost

It is treasonable for nigerian institutions to import vehicles from abroad when the up and coming home vehicle makers can provide almost the same and if not better alternatives.It is self-mutilation and crazy.

7 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Dpeacemaker101: 1:47am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Is this supposed to be an achievement? I mean, if the federal government don't provide buses for civil servants, who will? Commercial buses were banned by the government in the city and you expect civil servants to trek to work? C'mon! I don't see anything laudable about this. Next story please!! grin
innoson is an indeginious car assembling and manufacturing company, Atleast that should be laudable and it's been patronized by the FG.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by stebell(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Is this supposed to be an achievement? I mean, if the federal government don't provide buses for civil servants, who will? Commercial buses were banned by the government in the city and you expect civil servants to trek to work? C'mon! I don't see anything laudable about this. Next story please!! grin
yu will neva see. Agent of hate.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by adino(m): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2013
@stebel
Madam Berem, I've seen ur pix and I kno wat/hw yu look like. I can tell yu, yu are not beautiful. Yu are a product of well let me spare yu dat. Yu are above 30 and lying like a teen. I believe if yu are married, it's either ur hubby don't kno wat yu do all day @ home or he is one of de haters in dis forum. Yu don't even read ur Bible if yu hv one. Cos yu will see in it dat pray for ur leaders. I pity yu. As for me I'm in de transformation train already
Long Live Naija and GEJ team of Fresh Air.

From another thread, this describes the silly brat berem

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by adino(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2013
redsun:

I wonder how she gets all the time to flirt around here as if she is bored?

Her yoruba husband is also a hater on Nairaland. Talking about a perfect marital union of Collective children of anger and hate, living a life of sophisticated ignorance and hypocritical bliss.

6 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 19, 2013
LOL at comments above me! jobless fools displaying their stoopidity! You people should go and apply for driver jobs and stop wasting your time chasing and massturbating after a woman. silly things!

grin

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by jmaine: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

Sis, you failed to understand the underlining importance of this - the government patriotism to local manufacturing. The govt did not have to buy from Innoson, but it did, even if it was 30, from 30 to it goes 100. What the FG did was raise value of Innoson product, what other type of marketing will Innoson need? Our govt is resolved and committed to supporting local manufacturing at all cost, with this news, people will begin patronizing him and before you know it, another Nnewi pesin will add another assembly plant. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What we need is to support our govt at all cost, whether he bought it for civil servants or not, through this contract, tens or hundreds of people will be employed at Innoson. More drivers and conductors will be employed, more mechanics, parts, and what have you. This is how the cycle of economics come. By this action, the govt has saved about $2.5million in FOREX. I want you to look at the bigger picture here.

Thanks for this oga Manny . . . . .Its sad that people seek recognition on this board by strictly been intentionally cynical and mischievous . . . .

It's really sad. . .
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Now this is what am talking about:

Wouldn't it be a pride of the country if our president rides
in a limo indigenously built by Innoson for our president;
Just as Cadillac built the Limo Obama rides in. Just as
Mercedes built the Limo that the Chancellor rides in. Just
as Putin Limo is built by ZiL. Now, President Jonathan Limo
is built by Innoson. If Innoson can build those elegant
looking SUVs, if given the contract; good money, they will
build something enviable by all African countries
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2013
Till our president, his wife, senators, governors, legislatures starts to patronize Innoson vehicles as their official cars,then i will call it a laudable achievement. Buying 30 innoson buses for civil servants is arrant nonsense!! If they patronize our locally made vehicles, we will do the same.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by gratiaeo(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: LOL at comments above me! jobless fools displaying their stoopidity! You people should go and apply for driver jobs and stop wasting your time chasing and masturbating after a woman. silly things!

grin
Babe why nah?
is on like you o. Constructive criticism is ok but this one, Mba nu!
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by ichidodo: 7:06am On Sep 19, 2013
^^^^ Dear readers please forgive her for she knows not what she is saying.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
Babe why nah?
is on like you o. Constructive criticism is ok but this one, Mba nu!
Na my own you see bah? you no see your fellow men wey dey misyarn? guy abeg shift make i see road! angry
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by jmaine: 7:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Itoroetti :
This is good for our economy.I pray that our steel industries be activated as plan to kick start production and aswell create more jobs and more equipment required for vehicle manufacturing in nigeria.
Certainly,we are not yet there,but we are getting there and we'll get there.

Amen . . . . . The frustrated hating APC maggots can develop hypertension and die for all i care . . .

We must progress as a Nation stride by stride . . .
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by ichidodo: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Innoson should try establishing an Auto assembly plant in the south west to expand the brand,we know the governors there are are partial to anything not of their tribe but an industry employing yoruba people would definitely make them happy.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Here comes another double crossing mud muncher! Back off you punk!! angry

next fool please!! cool

You do know your pictures and identity are in public domain. What really makes you feel like you educate anyone here?

Why not respect your fellow single and desperate women here on nairaland.

Did you not get advice at a young age? Women should be seen and not heard init. The FG has done something marvellous here for residents within Abuja. Go to your admired sw states and criticise them. Abuja is for posh, sensible, and respected personalities.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by slimghost(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Who takes berem seriously on NairÀland anymore? You guys should find something more important to do and allow that clown display her foolishness as usual!

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Nice development.
I intend to obtain a brand new Innoson car next year all thanks to GEJ advertisement of the company.
FRESH AIR!! in Innosons motors.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Great Job, infant industries truly require state support.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by phillippiano(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2013
9ice one FG

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Sijo01(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2013
ilugunboy:

Odikwa risky...

Lol
are you a learner angry
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Lilimax(f): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2013
psucc: Where are the moderators? Who handles this section, or seun osewa abeg chain this berem b4 something goes wrong here?
Chain her for what reason sad? There is something called freedom of speech undecided
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Lilimax(f): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: ...and you that have appreciated good things in your life, why do you still remain a stagnant retarrrd? You should also apply for driver job too! jobless fool!! grin
**dies***
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by warrior01: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Till our president, his wife, senators, governors, legislatures starts to patronize Innoson vehicles as their official cars,then i will call it a laudable achievement. Buying 30 innoson buses for civil servants is arrant nonsense!! If they patronize our locally made vehicles, we will do the same.

Just checked out your profiles online; gosh! you are ugly and frustrated. No wonder you want to pull others down with you.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax: Chain her for what reason sad? There is something called freedoom of speech undecided
Don't mind the fools! bunch of retarrds!! grin
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2013
warrior01:

Just checked out your profiles online; gosh! you are ugly and frustrated. No wonder you want to pull others down with you.
Really,do i look like am frustrated on my picture? oya post your wife's picture let's compare! foool! grin
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by spade: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2013
ak47mann: are you against govt action or you are just trying to please umu ofe as usual akwuna oku cool cool be objective next time an opposition knows when to criticize but in your case any development from PDP is not welcome because you dnt see broom logo in your plate of AMALA. Make sure tifumbu buys enough oil wells in imo state by 2015 because you and rochas will be kicked out from govt house.. cool

LMAO!!! grin

This post made my morning!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 55 Officials Stole N1.3trn In 11 Years – Magu / Ganduje: More Governors Are Joining APC Soon / I Won’t Quit Politics Until Sustainable Democracy Is Entrenched - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.