Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT (10071 Views)

Amaechi Helps Stranded Public Servants In Abuja.. See Photos / MTEF: FEC Approves N6tr Expenditure For 2016 / Photo Of Oil River Chiefs And Their Servants In The 1890s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Gombs(m): 8:52am On Sep 19, 2013
ak47mann: are you against govt action or you are just trying to please umu ofe as usual akwuna oku cool cool be objective next time an opposition knows when to criticize but in your case any development from PDP is not welcome because you dnt see broom logo in your plate of AMALA. Make sure tifumbu buys enough oil wells in imo state by 2015 because you and rochas will be kicked out from govt house.. cool

grin

Falls of Chair

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by spade: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2013
manny4life:

Sis, you failed to understand the underlining importance of this - the government patriotism to local manufacturing. The govt did not have to buy from Innoson, but it did, even if it was 30, from 30 to it goes 100. What the FG did was raise value of Innoson product, what other type of marketing will Innoson need? Our govt is resolved and committed to supporting local manufacturing at all cost, with this news, people will begin patronizing him and before you know it, another Nnewi pesin will add another assembly plant. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What we need is to support our govt at all cost, whether he bought it for civil servants or not, through this contract, tens or hundreds of people will be employed at Innoson. More drivers and conductors will be employed, more mechanics, parts, and what have you. This is how the cycle of economics come. By this action, the govt has saved about $2.5million in FOREX. I want you to look at the bigger picture here.

If her posts (which are littered all around the boards) are anything to go by, I think the person you're addressing is too small-minded to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by warrior01: 9:00am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Really,do i look like am frustrated on my picture? oya post your wife's picture let's compare! foool! grin

Didn't they teach there's a difference between night and day. Abeg, carry your frustrations waka

4 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by kutchs: 9:07am On Sep 19, 2013
gramci:

its N18,000, Gbawe collects N2,000 levy from each of his e-urchins
No wonder the likes of berem, agbameta and Tolexander sound so bitter, angry, fruatrated and sad.

6 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by kutchs: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2013
amarilo: @berem
I read the op and did not see where he said its an achievement. he just gave a news which is what everybody comes here to grab. You are sounding frustrated these days, do you need a husband?
Husband? Will you marry such a WINCH even for free? Personally, I need someone who brings joy and laughter to my home not a sad and bitter soul.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by spade: 9:15am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Till our president, his wife, senators, governors, legislatures starts to patronize Innoson vehicles as their official cars,then i will call it a laudable achievement. Buying 30 innoson buses for civil servants is arrant nonsense!! If they patronize our locally made vehicles, we will do the same.

Sorry, this post just reeks of ignorance and an attempt to quickly shift goal post after getting SCHOOLED on your ignorance here.

Heck, what am I saying? You didn't just shift the goal post... You've put the goal post on WHEELS to be shifted at any time!

So, government acquiring Innoson buses for public use is nothing to at least be happy for; they must use it as their Limo before it SIGNIFIES progress in your embarrassingly shallow mind?

Please, just go home, bathe in cold water, think about your life, and go to bed ashamed.
You obviously lack the faintest idea about Politics and how economic accomplishment is achieved.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by omar22(m): 9:35am On Sep 19, 2013
More like bribing the FG with 30 Innoson Buses to ban foreign Import.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by omar22(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2013
A good concept of an informed few in a critical mass, can be hijacked by an ill informed many, flipping common sense on its head. The acoustic shadow and emotional mirage, may distort the obvious scribblings on tthe wall. - Stand up and fight for the emancipation of the oppressed peoples of an endangered nation.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by ibrokola(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2013
THIEVES! OLE!! BARAWO!!
See thievery at the highest level! How can a Made in Nigeria 33 seater bus cost 10million Naira And what impact will 30 buses have in easing transport pains for all civil sercvants in Abuja? Or are there only 1000 civil servants in Abuja? NNPC Kaduna alone has about 20 buses for transporting staffs and this is still insufficient! Not to talk of 30 buses for all Abuja C.S

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by mrperfect(m): 9:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by ibrokola(m): 9:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This is TRANSPARENCY at its best. Everything has been laid bare- unit price, total cost, VAT, name of supplier/manufacturer. Its more like an individual going to Innoson to purchase vehicles with his own money. This is a deadly blow to corruption. Even more impressive is the fact that this is consistent with the FG policy of patronizing locally manufactured products. What more could a people ask of their govt? I can only say kudos to the FG and hope they continue on this path. I also hope state govts can replicate same in their respective states.

See Nigerians fooling themselves! When did indigenously built 33-seater buss become 9.9 million? At most, it shouldn't cost more than N3 million

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2013
Naijaaaaaaa. are we that dump? 9.9million for one bus? that around £37,000 per bus. God!!!!!!! and some people think this is a good and welcome development. Please stop celebrating corruption.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Ojigho: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2013
If I may contribute,if the Federal Government is actually sincere in it's drive on patronizing indigenous vehicle manufacturers,they should enact a policy,which would stipulate that all government officials,the Fg,state governments etc make use of Innoson vehicles as their official cars. This I believe,would encourage other Nigerians to patronize Innoson vehicles.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by alexleo(m): 10:20am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Is this supposed to be an achievement? I mean, if the federal government don't provide buses for civil servants, who will? Commercial buses were banned by the government in the city and you expect civil servants to trek to work? C'mon! I don't see anything laudable about this.

Anyway, the laudable thing there is that they are pratronnizing a Nigerian car manufacturer. Its very good for our economy and far much better than importing the buses. I also support what you wrote about Jonathan using an innoson made Limo.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by gramci: 10:33am On Sep 19, 2013
kutchs:
No wonder the likes of berem, agbameta and Tolexander sound so bitter, angry, fruatrated and sad.

i thought I was the only one that noticed it

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by enigmang: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2013
ibrokola:

See Nigerians fooling themselves! When did indigenously built 33-seater buss become 9.9 million? At most, it shouldn't cost more than N3 million

Geeeeseee... ok because it is indigenously built it should cost N3 million..--- hmmmm you sure are the wise one here...

and you say Nigerians are fooling themselves....
Do you know what a 33-seater bus is
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by fularm(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2013
as a cost analyst, there is no place in the world where you will purchase 10 unit of assets that will not attract discount. Nigerians and their Magogo. Rubish
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by tomakint: 11:08am On Sep 19, 2013
Lilimax: **dies***
....to be buried soon undecided
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by tomakint: 11:12am On Sep 19, 2013
kutchs:
Husband? Will you marry such a WINCH even for free? Personally, I need someone who brings joy and laughter to my home not a sad and bitter soul.
Kai, guys blood hot for this afternoon oooo...... grin grin

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by amarilo: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: LOL at comments above me! jobless fools displaying their stoopidity! You people should go and apply for driver jobs and stop wasting your time chasing and massturbating after a woman. silly things!

grin
at 6.20am? Unless you work for nairaland otherwise I don't see how a supposed graduate and a married lady should be talking rubbbbish online by this time of the day. Berem you don sweep una house? Marriage must be boring in Nigeria i guess.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Belmot(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: LOL at comments above me! jobless fools displaying their stoopidity! You people should go and apply for driver jobs and stop wasting your time chasing and massturbating after a woman. silly things!

grin
U don become celebrity
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by tomakint: 11:19am On Sep 19, 2013
cool4ny: Naijaaaaaaa. are we that dump? 9.9million for one bus? that around £37,000 per bus. God!!!!!!! and some people think this is a good and welcome development. Please stop celebrating corruption.
Dump? grin Well stop being a dumb, we are not celebrating corruption, we are actually celebrating our own (a Nigerian with a Plant manufacturing and assembling first class automobiles in Nigeria). Soon, other African countries will turn Nigeria into their shopping Mecca!
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by seangy4konji: 11:21am On Sep 19, 2013
30 buses for whole abujanaija and there funny shit...just like our police vehicles,the buy 30 for a state and carnival has started.u won't be surprised that the number of police vehicles in in Los angeles alone might be might be more than all in Nigeria
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Vince2(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2013
berem: I come to nairaland to slay liars,sycophants and hypocrites like you! Now back off before i throw my sledge hammer on you! angry

who's next! cool

People like U will never appreciate any singular achievement by this govt due to Ur blind hatred.
If I may ask U, has any govt in d past made such huge step towards patronising our locally made products?
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Vince2(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2013
seangy4konji: 30 buses for whole abujanaija and there funny shit...just like our police vehicles,the buy 30 for a state and carnival has started.u won't be surprised that the number of police vehicles in in Los angeles alone might be might be more than all in Nigeria

If U dnt have any reasonable thing to say why not shut d hell up.
U must not contribute on the things above Ur intellectual understanding.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Vince2(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2013
enigmang:

Geeeeseee... ok because it is indigenously built it should cost N3 million..--- hmmmm you sure are the wise one here...

and you say Nigerians are fooling themselves....
Do you know what a 33-seater bus is

Dnt mind him, this are the kind of people that will bring out any amount to purchase imported goods even if its of high quality or not just because in their little head they think that anything foreign is d best. Thats inferiority complex and ignorance at highest order.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Pattey(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: This is TRANSPARENCY at its best. Everything has been laid bare- unit price, total cost, VAT, name of supplier/manufacturer. Its more like an individual going to Innoson to purchase vehicles with his own money. This is a deadly blow to corruption. Even more impressive is the fact that this is consistent with the FG policy of patronizing locally manufactured products. What more could a people ask of their govt? I can only say kudos to the FG and hope they continue on this path. I also hope state govts can replicate same in their respective states.

As at the time of quoting this post, where are the 36 F.O.O.L.S that gave INSINCERE NIGERIAN 36 likes for this post? They must all be feeling filthy for this. . .

While I'm very glad about FGs decision to patronize a local 'assembly' operator, we should have no delusions of transparency as this fellow has listed up there (in the quote). Will this be the 1st time any government is making direct purchase or what's this new found faith all about?

Wait a minute, what will you people do if they come out to announce they paid more than 'the prices those buses are known to cost'? What will the average Nigerian do? Come on NL, make noise, and that is all that will happen!!!!

Now to the main grudge, FG banned public buses in the whole of Abuja (if this post is accurate) and the next thing is to start applauding this bus scheme? When not on transit to work, how will these civil servants move around (to other places), let alone those who are not in govt employ?

Is this the best GEJ and his cabinet can offer to ameliorate the plight of Nigerians living in FCT?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Classicalman(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Especially Amaechi, Babangida Aliyu and other opposition governors who only make noise but do nothing positive in their states. GEJ till 2019.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Classicalman(m): 11:56am On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Mumu. What do you come to NL to do? I guess to be informed and maybe entertained. If you dont like this information, kindly move to other threads.
Don't mind the yeye owerri girl maried to a yoruba man in lagos. She is a diehard APC member.
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by Pattey(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2013
Classicalman: Don't mind the yeye owerri girl maried to a yoruba man in lagos. She is a diehard APC member.

For your mind you be tribal warlord abi? If I start with you amadioha bears me witness you'll run away from NL. . . Akpamugi #tshheeewwww
Re: FEC Approves Purchase Of Another 30 Innoson Buses For Civil Servants In FCT by 3ace(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2013
in favor of Messrs Innoson Vehicle
Manufacturing Company Ltd in the sum of
N311,850,00.00, inclusive of VAT, with
delivery period of 10 months.
10 months?! Abeg Jona, I'm not against banning importation of vehicles but before you do that, please make sure this company can meet our demand o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N21bn Donation Legal, PDP Tells Critics / Bandits, Terrorists Occupy 1,129 Square Kilometers Of Forest Reserves In Nigeria / How 55 Officials Stole N1.3trn In 11 Years – Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.