Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! (112371 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do? / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by passionate88: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Some women dey suffer o.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Popowaa: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
amtheone: I think some ladies are actually the cause of what they are going through. What do I mean; this relationship started as boyfriend and girlfriend and they experience the first beating but in their minds believe that the guy would change and see where they are today.

I see no reason why a lady should stay in abuse boyfriend/girlfriend relationship and allow such to grow into marriage and now they feel trap down by their dictators.

The amazing thing is that even at this moment that everybody is having sleepless night to help these ladies out some girls with their eyes wide open and with all the negative signs are moving into a relationship also believing that the guy who is beating her at this bf/gf level will change when they finally get married. What a mind set!

I'm a man, so I really don't know how some ladies think.

I really don't blame those demon of theirs that they called husbands because there was a more better time to walk away than now.

As for those men that derive joy in tormenting other people's daughters you guys will not go unpunish. You will equally share in their pains either now or latter.

I'm so sad.
u think it's easy till u find urself in that situation.They are the most caring,loving,wonderful and all the good adjectives till u fall in love with all the wonderful qualities then u start seeing the other side.It's starts with possesive and unnecessary jealousy after they ve got u in their camp,then the verbal abuse start.They try destroy ur self esteem till u are left with none.Cut u from job,friends and family in a loving way u wont even notice till they strike,and they strike when u least expect it.It normally start with a slap then they beg u.U will be reluctant at first but they promise u it wont happen again and that it was their first time of touching smbdoy.They are the guys who will go to heaven to bring God down to beg you after every beating session and manipulate you into thinking it was all ur fault.And becos u ve no self esteem and u are very vulnerable u believe them.It takes the grace of God to walk out and even when u are able to walk out it takes another grace to heal properly,get back ur self esteem and be able to forgive urself for sitting down to be hurt and also forgive.Bro it's not as easy as u sit down there to say it.Most victims would ve told u back then "i wont sit down for any man to touch me or sit on my happiness" but it happens gradually and smtimes u are blinded with "love" to see the warning signs.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2013
@Royal Roy, any response from Kenyata's contacts?

@Kenyata, dis is day 2. As much as u need a good plan, u also need 2 b spontaneous! Time is ticking oo! First of all get out with ur life, then u can decide what next.

I left my abusers home with only 600naira, which was EXACTLY my transportation fare to d next location (NOT d final destination of my plan).
I wasn't even thinking of food at d time, just life. It wasn't a well thought out plan cuz I needed to get money from someone in d first location -locationA- so that I could get to d final destination -locationB-.
On getting to locationA, my contact person's phone number was switched off, so I was stranded without a kobo. I ended up begging people on d street for money (1000naira) so I could get to locationB & when nobody answerd me, I started looking for a church tht I would sleep in. I went to four different churches & was turned down by three. I had already sent SMS to my contact person, so at about 9pm, he called me & said he was on his way. He got there at about 11:30pm & d following day, I was on my way to locationB.

Also, my abuser kept calling me throughout.

Did I mention tht my family lived in locationA? I was just so ashamed tht I couldn't face them. sad
But they eventually got to know about it in d end.

6 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by pickabeau1: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2013
Thank God for your life..you are blessed
We are waiting for kenya,s update

When they say churches have lost the way, some will be foaming....
yet the tithe is meant for the widows, fatherless n less privileged
How do you show compassion...

They are busy buying private jets n building megaditoriums

theLORDreigns: @Royal Roy, any response from Kenyata's contacts?

@Kenyata, dis is day 2. As much as u need a good plan, u also need 2 b spontaneous! Time is ticking oo! First of all get out with ur life, then u can decide what next.

I left my abusers home with only 600naira, which was EXACTLY my transportation fare to d next location (NOT d final destination of my plan).
I wasn't even thinking of food at d time, just life. It wasn't a well thought out plan cuz I needed to get money from someone in d first location -locationA- so that I could get to d final destination -locationB-.
On getting to locationA, my contact person's phone number was switched off, so I was stranded without a kobo. I ended up begging people on d street for money (1000naira) so I could get to locationB & when nobody answerd me, I started looking for a church tht I would sleep in. I went to four different churches & was turned down by three I had already sent SMS to my contact person, so at about 9pm, he called me & said he was on his way. He got there at about 11:30pm & d following day, I was on my way to locationB.

Also, my abuser kept calling me throughout.

Did I mention tht my family lived in locationA? I was just so ashamed tht I couldn't face them. sad
But they eventually got to know about it in d end.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2013
@ theLORDreigns, all i can say is wow!

The Lord really reigns!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by amtheone(m): 8:02am On Sep 27, 2013
@popowaa

It is well. I'm feeling so bad reading all this. I just can't say much than to pray for these ladies involved to find the needed strength and walk away.

But if I may ask, do some of them(men) eventually change?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Popowaa: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2013
amtheone: @popowaa

It is well. I'm feeling so bad reading all this. I just can't say much than to pray for these ladies involved to find the needed strength and walk away.

But if I may ask, do some of them(men) eventually change?
just a few change
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by amtheone(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2013
Popowaa: just a few change

Then its a very difficult situation because those ladies involved would always believe that he might change someday.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Popowaa: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2013
amtheone:

Then its a very difficult situation because those ladies involved would always believe that he might change someday.
that's the mistake most women make,they never change.Sm do but they are very few
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by francafrank(f): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2013
@ Kenya,

Are you still alive? what's the update? May God give you the strength to carry your plans to conclusion.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2013
u think it's easy till u find urself in that situation.They are the most caring,loving,wonderful and all the good adjectives till u fall in love with all the wonderful qualities then u start seeing the other side.It's starts with possesive and unnecessary jealousy after they ve got u in their camp,then the verbal abuse start.They try destroy ur self esteem till u are left with none.Cut u from job,friends and family in a loving way u wont even notice till they strike,and they strike when u least expect it.It normally start with a slap then they beg u.U will be reluctant at first but they promise u it wont happen again and that it was their first time of touching smbdoy.They are the guys who will go to heaven to bring God down to beg you after every beating session and manipulate you into thinking it was all ur fault.And becos u ve no self esteem and u are very vulnerable u believe them.It takes the grace of God to walk out and even when u are able to walk out it takes another grace to heal properly,get back ur self esteem and be able to forgive urself for sitting down to be hurt and also forgive.Bro it's not as easy as u sit down there to say it.Most victims would ve told u back then "i wont sit down for any man to touch me or sit on my happiness" but it happens gradually and smtimes u are blinded with "love" to see the warning signs.

U are right my dear, everything you have highlighted here is very true. You wouldn't know this if you havent been there.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2013
Royal Roy,pls have you heard from kenyattamoore
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2013
kreami diva: Royal Roy,pls have you heard from kenyattamoore

I tried her e-mail address repeatedly but it kept bouncing back.
The e-mail address has been deactivated.

I will try to trace her IP address if anything can come up from there.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
^^^^^^,thanks a lot.

Mail bounced back too.
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by OmoAlata1(f): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
I pray that her bf did not find out she was posting on here about her ordeal. I don't even want to think about it
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hi guys am fine ,please give me time will update you ,have difficulty connecting to any websites..

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
Royal Roy:

I tried her e-mail address repeatedly but it kept bouncing back.
The e-mail address has been deactivated.

I will try to trace her IP address if anything can come up from there.

Royal Roy, Pickabeau and all, I am proud of you guys. God will bless you and deliver you in the day of trouble too! You are the Nairalanders of the year!

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by kreamidiva(f): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
kenyattamoore: Hi guys am fine ,please give me time will update you ,have difficulty connecting to any websites..

Good to know you're ok. smiley
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by buklan4realyah(f): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
sad sad cry cryhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Oro yii toh ju suu mi oo...

hahahah!

inshort, am short of words, sincerly speaking.... cry
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
kenyattamoore: Hi guys am fine ,please give me time will update you ,have difficulty connecting to any websites..

It's well with you.

Are you sure your guy doesn't have access to NL? And if he has, can he decipher who you are?

Please be careful
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by baby124: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
*Kenyatta Moore* though...
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by tunapa2009(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
bukatyne:

It's well with you.

Are you sure your guy doesn't have access to NL? And if he has, can he decipher who you are?

Please be careful
That is well said.. Or any of his friends may have access to NL.. It is very necessary to be CAREFUL.. God will see you through and we are here to support you..
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Silverb(f): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Virgin Finder:

She can leave temporarily/permanently but she must remain SINGLE for as long as the separation lasts or as long as he is alive.

That's what the Bible says.

Once a woman is married, she's forever married. Otherwise, she toys with hell fire.

The man may remarry but God will fight for her and reward her reverence for his word/law accordingly.

God's mill may be slow but it grinds exceedingly smooth.

Our God is a just God.

#NoApologies
Oga frm wat i understand it applies to both.where in d bible did u get ur's frm dat d man is free to remarry?
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
Omo_Alata: I pray that her bf did not find out she was posting on here about her ordeal. I don't even want to think about it

I pray not!
Kenyattamoore, that's why you need to move fast! Time is of essence here; please don't delay!
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nawaoooh, this thread is scary lipsrsealed
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2013
Silverb: Oga frm wat i understand it applies to both.where in d bible did u get ur's frm dat d man is free to remarry?

My dear,in these past weeks,I've heard a lot from my in-laws which has made me think their minds are really twisted.

SIL calls to say I'll suffer if i leave her brother. I was quick to reject such rubbish from the pit of hell! That God is more merciful to men than women!
That my marriage is just four years and my husband can wake up and ask me to leave! That I'm not getting all the things I'm supposed to get as a married woman because my husband is still watching me to make sure I'll take care of his things when he's not here. (Watching me after two years of courtship and four years of marriage with two children) Unbelievable!

I've contacted my lecturer in school who wants to speak with the solicitor-general of my state for a place in the ministry of justice.

Your prayers are all i need.

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Les: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2013
I feel like bringing in some mfm ministries into this very thread, we gat your back swaggy. Keep running fast, this time, you can hide under the support of the law.... Good luck, swaggy• cool.
swag queen:

My dear,in these past weeks,I've heard a lot from my in-laws which has made me think their minds are really twisted.

SIL calls to say I'll suffer if i leave her brother.
I was quick to reject such rubbish from the pit of hell! That God is more merciful to men than women!
That my marriage is just four years and my husband can wake up and ask me to leave! That I'm not getting all the things I'm supposed to get as a married woman because my husband is still watching me to make sure I'll take care of his things when he's not here. (Watching me after two years of courtship and four years of marriage with two children) Unbelievable!

I've contacted my lecturer in school who wants to speak with the solicitor-general of my state for a place in the ministry of justice.

Your prayers are all i need.
trust me on the bolded, you won't. I give you my assurance •
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^^^^ i quickly told her that as long as Jesus lives,i'll never suffer with my children! My mum has made that much clear to me. Everybody's in support of my decision now. I thank God for the will to take this bold step!

All these courage,na for nairaland i get am o! To think that i didn't know this kind of forum ever existed. Na my sis monicker i dey use sef! Lol. The devil is a biiiigggg liar angry

5 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Please run and never look back,i wish you best of luck kiss
Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Les: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2013

swag queen: ^^^^^^ i quickly told her that as long as Jesus lives,i'll never suffer with my children! My mum has made that much clear to me. Everybody's in support of my decision now. I thank God for the will to take this bold step!

All these courage,na for nairaland i get am o! To think that i didn't know this kind of forum ever existed. Na my sis monicker i dey use sef! Lol. The devil is a biiiigggg liar >sad
. Po po popo, po po, we pop champaign, po po poooo.

1 Like

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2013
@swag, it's one step at a time. I know of 3 kids whom their father and mother are no more; the oldest was 17 when their father died... But they are still alive and well.

If those kids could survive, I see no reason why you can't.

Even if your brothers and sisters had supported your husband and were against you(that is everyone in your family was against you), you CAN still survive. Quote me anywhere.

When I was in school, the head of my school fellowship told me he lost his parents at age 3 or so. There many cases like that.

Don't let anyone decieve you... All you need a family of good friends.

This also goes to Kenyattamoore as well. You women can do it without a man in your life. I and my other siblings were raised by our late mother ALONE! Our dad was long gone.

If my mother could do it, sure you can.

4 Likes

Re: For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! by swagqueen(f): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2013
Gracias everybody. May God meet you at the very point of your needs IJN. Amen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (111) (Reply)

My Wife Confessed To Be Dog Slut / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.