Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum (28099 Views)

Bot Gives Jonathan March Deadline To Reject Sheriff / Pirates Attack Polish Ship In Niger Delta, Kidnap 5 / 2015: PDP Gives Jonathan 1-week Ultimatum To Declare Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by austinepreshyus(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy: Jonathan don suffer for this him people. A mans greatest enemy are from his own home. The north on one hand jonathan pple on the other hand.

Amnesty for kidnappers? Wonders shall never end. Wetin prostitutes dey wait to demand amnesty or else they spread HIV and AIDS anyhow.

This oil has become a curse.

NB: a mans greatest enemy is frm his own people........
Abeg no spoil my day
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by ALISMILE(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2013
El Guapo:

I once heard the original version from George Bush, i doubt if GEJ has got such ballz.

GEJ would probably come out with this ''The Federal Government of Nigeria would negotiate with terrorists if only their stakes are not high'' cheesy
My bro even d US negotiate wit terrorist eg. Negotiation is currently goin btw d US and afghan Taliban.

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Okijajuju1(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2013
Jonathan don Suffer..

NGF Wahala
ASUU Wahala
PDP Faction Wahala
Boko Haram Wahala
MEND Wahala
MASSOB Wahala
Amaechi Wahala

Now Uhrobo people wan carry their matter join ..
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Megaflex(m): 9:23am On Sep 19, 2013
I kinda agree wif dis Kelvin guy, but I still strongly believ that violence is not the solution
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2013
The day when we'll start seeing one another as Nigerians and not by our tribes is the day we'll begin to make progress.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Gwekzy: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2013
eddiebruk:

Late Senator Ewerhido is the one representing them, he is actually from this said Kokori, and Delta State hasnt done the Local Govt election yet, due to insufficient funds for allocation, according to Uduaghan
late Ewherido Hails from Ewhu not Kokori..-
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 19, 2013
When one finds oneself in an undignified situation, belittling insults would sometimes arrive from all directions.
You know you are living witness to a season of anomy when a wanted kidnapper becomes temerarious enough to dare Nigeria's President angry
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Gwekzy: late Ewherido Hails from Ewhu not Kokori..-

You better go and do your findings proper you will understand how he was from Kokori.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by eagleeye2: 9:30am On Sep 19, 2013
Everybody just they give Jona ultimatum. E remain Aki and Paw-Paw to talk their own.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by nerodenero: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2013
mekaboy: Jonathan don suffer for this him people. A mans greatest enemy are from his own home. The north on one hand jonathan pple on the other hand.

Amnesty for kidnappers? Wonders shall never end. Wetin prostitutes dey wait to demand amnesty or else they spread HIV and AIDS anyhow.

This oil has become a curse.
SW is yet to give Jonathan any headache
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by ALISMILE(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2013
repogirl: The day when we'll start seeing one another as Nigerians and not by our tribes is the day we'll begin to make progress.
I'm jus hapi to kwn for the 1st time that there is somebdy out there whu sees tins frm my perspective. I v been sayin 4 aloooooooong time now that our biggest prob in this country is our attachment to our various tribes.

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Anyone who has followed my comments closely will realize that I've clearly pointed 3 areas in the South-south where Jonathan enjoys no love. Urhobo, Ogoni and Cross-river areas. The reason is too obvious. Even in Bayelsa he does not enjoy up to 70% love but the people only support him as a brother. Alamiesigha enjoys much more love and popularity in Bayelsa than both Jonathan and Dickson.

Jonathan's strongest base is the Southeast.

The question is why has all the enthusiasm that a Niger-Deltan is the President died out in the Niger Delta? It is not Atiku or Buhari but as a result of failure to empower the intellectuals and enhance the infrastructure and quality of life of the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by ideyvexnow: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2013
oko olori:
"They cried that their oil was being used to develope other parts of the country. . . they cried about marginalization. . . they cried about deprivation, they cried about exploitation, they cried about oil spillage, abject poverty and total denial of the benefits of God's special gift to them. . .
Then from three states in the South-South, they got six states. . . But they wer...e still crying. . . And from there, they got a review and had increase in derivation funds. . . they still kept on crying. They got NDDC and put their people there, and they changed gear - they started stealing! They got Niger Delta ministry and they stole the more! They wanted to be major stakeholders in the Nigerian State and got the Vice Presidency. . .
They gave them so much attention and their children in the creeks were given renewed hope and sent abroad for varying degrees of good things, never given to the descendants of even the so called power brokers. . . Then the big one came, the NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY!
But have they stopped crying? No!
Will they stop stealing? No!
Will the creeks not breed militants anymore? No!
With the Vice Presidency, did deprivation stop? No!
Even with the Presidency, are they better for it? No!
If the South-South is not showing fundamental developmental prospects or is not fast turning into a developing region in Nigeria with all the pride in this world as having a once in a lifetime opportunity to have their son as the president, then the rest of Nigeria should forget about anything coming out of the GEJ presidency for the good of the entire country

Shut the hell up

GEJ has only spent 2 years in Power and it takes a lot longer than 2 years to develop and repair infrastructure which have been ignored for years

so be realistic in your expectations from GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Ama28(f): 10:28am On Sep 19, 2013
I pity the members of the Nigerian army that will be sent in to suffer it.
Too bad our leaders don't just plan ahead and don't listen.
These guys should have been curtailed before they even come out.

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Pennywise(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Kelvin need to kill a few more soldiers before the Government take him seriously. Tompolo killed many. Today, he has a private jet and millions in dollars to his name.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Omen100(m): 10:39am On Sep 19, 2013
eddiebruk:

You better go and do your findings proper you will understand how he was from Kokori.

Not at all Oniovo, the late Senator is not from Kokori but from somewhere around the Ughelli area, I have forgotten the exact town.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by ijawcitizen(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Okija_juju: Jonathan don Suffer..

NGF Wahala
ASUU Wahala
PDP Faction Wahala
Boko Haram Wahala
MEND Wahala
MASSOB Wahala
Amaechi Wahala

Now Uhrobo people wan carry their matter join ..
[/b]
Now listen fool!
This is not a fight against Jonathan but a fight against the retrogressive FG policies of past administration.

Now the Urhobos have waken up, 15 years after the Ijaws did. It is getting more interesting.

And by 2015, it is NOT going to be about the presidency but every ethnic group in the ND occupying and taking full control of their resources, and the resistance to such reality by the Conglomerates of Parasites from non-oil-producing areas.

God help your children!
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by mkoabiola: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
In nja ,u get rich quick thru violenc or die trying.
Dis is d surest way to buy private jet.
Where is d cocoa in d south west?am given jona 9odays.afta 90days wetin happen for 1967 will repeat itsef.

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Hamazz1: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2013
Criminals are having a filled day in this country where incompetence reigns supreme u have a worst than Mexico situation.well as is d trend d kingpin should just be giving a multi billion naira oil contract because that's what gej is good at.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Sharp9: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2013
I think it will be better for Nigeria to break-up than to break-down. Problems left.right and centre. We all have crab mentality, which is not good for development.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Hamazz1: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2013
Sharp9: I think it will be better for Nigeria to break-up than to break-down. Problems left.right and centre. We all have crab mentality, which is not good for development.
Nigeria doesn't need to break all we have to do is think globally n act locally elect the right people into office n things will be good.it was neither a mistake or coincidence that were born here at this point in time all we need is kick bigotry n nepotism away.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by sugardaddy1(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2013
eddiebruk:

Last Bullet: Them no dey use power dey raise prick

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by sylve11: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
eddiebruk:

Late Senator Ewerhido is the one representing them, he is actually from this said Kokori, and Delta State hasnt done the Local Govt election yet, due to insufficient funds for allocation, according to Uduaghan

Ewerhido from kokori? cool
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by sylve11: 11:20am On Sep 19, 2013
ijaw citizen: Now listen fool!
This is not a fight against Jonathan but a fight against the retrogressive FG policies of past administration.

Now the Urhobos have waken up, 15 years after the Ijaws did. It is getting more interesting.

And by 2015, it is NOT going to be about the presidency but every ethnic group in the ND occupying and taking full control of their resources, and the resistance to such reality by the Conglomerates of Parasites from non-oil-producing areas.

God help your children!

even wit resource control, the prb wont be solve. cool
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2013
So bcus ur mum is 4rm kokori u support evil,anyway by dia friut we shal knw dem.am 4rm an oil producin state as wel,a state negelectd nd pollutd by shell. Bt dat shuld nt b a yardstick 4 me 2 support evil.KELVIN ultimatum no dy move 9ja govt again.move straight 2 shell,chevron nd d rest nd drop ur fury on dem.as far as i knw,GEJ gves delta a larger part of monetary allocation. I DOUBT IF 9JA WIL NT TURN 2 SYRIA IN 2015.anyway na endtime .JOHN D BELOVD SAID IT REVELATION,DAT PEACE SHAL DEPART 4RM D EARTH DURING D LAST DAYs.
Omen100: My Mum's is actually from Kokori & I'm in support of the demands of Kelvin.
Omen100: My Mum's is actually from Kokori & I'm in support of the demands of Kelvin.
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by ijawcitizen(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2013
sylve11:

even wit resource control, the prb wont be solve. cool

With resource control the problem would be easier to solve as all focus will be on the states to deliver (restructured states, not the current state configuration).

At the moment, any confrontation against the federal govt. from any section is blown out of proportion to mean a confrontation against all Nigerians. With such a situation, noboby can fight the federal govt. which is perpetuating this injustice on minority ethnic groups because they've got the backing of the Parasitic majority.

Again all agitations can not fight the various organs & levels from which it is perpetuated eg oil companies, federal govt, state govt, local govt, NNPc etc.

What exists is a circular blame game, where the people would blame the govt, the local govt would blame the state govt, the state would blame the federal govt, the federal govt would blame it back on the people and the circle starts all over again.

So you see, state restructuring, true federalism and resource control is the answer. Because the entire focus would be on the state govt which is assumed to consist of people from the same/related ethnic groups to reduce tension and conflicts.

WaZoBia people would never allow this because of greed & free oil money which will soon lead to the destruction of the country.

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by jamace(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2013
Because he heard that TOMPOLO has bought a private jet, he too wants to be relevant so that govt will bribe him to buy a private jet too.

Well, Kelvin (the kitten) should remember the adage, "Where one man dances and he gets money/applause, another will go and dance and will receive koboko".

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by splitnaija(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Split this fvcking cesspit of a country!!!
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by onlyme07(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
If only you can click the sahara report link and read the full story,those guys are not joking at all. They have the backing of their people,old,young and women inclusive.

It's a serious problem which GEJ should not take with levity or send army to take over,it may be disastrous for his govt. To be frank,those guys are suffering but who do we blame? Not GEJ's govt though,but he as to bear the brunt.

The Northern states govs are busy in Abuja fighting for power while Borno and other states are on fire,the South-South govs are also in Abuja struggling over power when their house is about to be set ablaze...

Hmmmm,South-west govs busy providing social amenities incase the unforseen happens. You ask what? Break up now ..abi what next for Naija
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by santosesq1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
We Urhobo's in Qatar support your drive but first & formost begin from those our leaders @ home that are collecting cash from oil companies without doing any thing for us expecially our so called royal highness that are not royal but loyal to the companies. Do anything you like kelvin but don't distroy lifes & properties of private individuals. Ping me via 29576bad

1 Like

Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Abagworo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
ijaw citizen:

So you see, state restructuring, true federalism and resource control is the answer. Because the entire focus would be on the state govt which is assumed to consist of people from the same/related ethnic groups to reduce tension and conflicts.

WaZoBia people would never allow this because of greed & free oil money which will soon lead to the destruction of the country.

What is so difficult in making States autonomous today? What you wrote above is what majority of Nigerians have been clamoring for and Jonathan + PDP have kept deaf ears. Amaechi has been at the fore front of autonomy for States and so have been some other political parties. Infact most of the so-called Amaechi faction belong to the PDP that want what most Nigerians want and that is true federalism.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/four-northern-call-for-true-federalism/

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2009/07/01/on-resource-control-we-stand-–amaechi/
Re: Delta Kidnap-Kingpin Gives Jonathan A 60-day Ultimatum by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala....

Sing chorus till fade...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / APC Insists On Ahmed Lawan As Leader, Change Looms In Senate / IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.