Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? (8212 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2008
Cos one of ma old ex-girlfriend tried by sendin me a pic of her and new boyfriend in bed,
it was kind of funny, i wasn't mad or jealous, & d message that came wit it goes like
"You're not a real man,, u might be even gay, " , damn, she knows i don't like d word "Gay",
she was d one that even broke it off, anyway i was still feel ok, den i felt better when i sent
d picture top her father, lol anyway we r still friends, but i lost her contact sha,

so, Ladies hw do u make your boyfriend jealous and your ex-boyfriend wanting u back desperately,
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2008
What she did was very immature, e kpele my dear, well i know i'd feel hurt lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by henry007(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2008
geez man ur ex is a ho
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2008
lol, cheesy
no mind am, she no well, and her new boyfriend come mumu pass, he be like say dey plan am sef,
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by onyinye2(f): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2008
well if i wanted to make my ex jealous i would wear his favorite outfit that i have and go to the club that he goes notoriously. then i would just start dancing with my new guy. and my ex would miss the feeling of me belly dancing and dancing makossa with him. no one can do it betta than me.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2008
lol, u too much, lol

Wats if his favourite out is overall Native ankara. with head tie. fully covered hw u go get person to dance wit and ur makossa leg and belle no go shw, nobody wil hav an idea of ur steps, grin lol
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by henry007(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2008
onyinye u know wat wld really make a a man jealous is a new body yep new boobs not the one he rockt die new ass firm not the one he slacked , . . . . . . . . . and so on
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
well to answer question, i can make anything work grin grin

but i doubt that would be his favorite outfit that i wear.

@henry
Whoa!!! no guys has ever touched my body parts like that so yeah. that plan wouldnt work at all.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by ideycraze1: 11:39pm On Jun 22, 2008
by dumping her and telling her friend "do u know i like to see your pussy? do u have a picture?"
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by DualCore1: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2008
making the other party jealous?!
heh, any need?
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2008
ma guy, i was wondering d same tin ooo, , na girls dey do am pass,
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
Trying to make ur partner jealous is very immature. When will people grow up and stop this unnecessary games?
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Mesmerize(f): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
do ppl still do this? shocked
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by sistawoman: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
michelin89:

Trying to make your partner jealous is very immature. When will people grow up and stop this unnecessary games?

I agree 100%. I have far better things to do. It must be because I am 33 years old or maybe because I have children to rasie or it could be because I have tons of grown ass bills to pay but I could care less how jealous he is or is not. Once it is over it is over he can do him and I can do me.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Godalone(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2008
michelin89:

Trying to make your partner jealous is very immature. When will people grow up and stop this unnecessary games?
You are right.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by gabelogan(m): 12:41am On Jun 25, 2008
@ poster

the best way to make a woman very jealous is to make a sucess of urself (especially financially). if you do that, there is no way she'll not be hurt.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by NubianQ(f): 1:35am On Jun 25, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster

the best way to make a woman very jealous is to make a sucess of yourself (especially financially). if you do that, there is no way she'll not be hurt.

i agree but what if you were rich and didnt have a good looking partner beside you? your ex would still have a laugh. so adding a good partner makes it better as well.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by gabelogan(m): 2:12am On Jun 25, 2008
NubianQ:

i agree but what if you were rich and didnt have a good looking partner beside you? your ex would still have a laugh. so adding a good partner makes it better as well.

when u become rich, there is no way u'll not get a beautiful partner, except u dont want one. affluence is the greatest attraction (if u doubt me, check out the wives of the rich and famous like tyson's ex, makelele, wayne rooney, etc. those guys are not particularly good lookin but they have hot wives).
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2008
HAHA LOL, na sports men u dey yab like dis ooo,
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by iice(f): 11:22am On Jun 29, 2008
Shouldn't one be avoiding the whole jealousy thing instead of promoting it? undecided
I just only have to say, yeah am with him and he goes bonkers angry
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by sistajay(f): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2008
Make him jealous of what?
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2008
i hope ma questn is not upsetin anyone, if it his, please accept ma apologies.

let me put it it this way,

At a point in a relationship one might feel his/her partner is either cheatin, or not appreciatin him/her by maybe a change in behaviour, attitude etc. towards them. Ma questn is "What will u do to gain back d attention or make your partner appreciate u more,
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by iice(f): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2008
stannesi:

At a point in a relationship one might feel his/her partner is either cheatin, or not appreciatin him/her by maybe a change in behaviour, attitude etc. towards them. Ma questn is "What will u do to gain back d attention or make your partner appreciate u more,

I don't do all those plots, scenes and acting despite my love for movies. This is me - i tell him straight up what's up?
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by sistawoman: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2008
stannesi:

As a non-married woman I always felt: I am not going to change me for anyone. If you are no longer attracted to me or no longer find me sexy you best believe the next man is. And you best believe he has been checking for me for a while. I get approched every single day by men so moving on is something i have never had a problem with. I dont sweet dick and i dont chase men if you dont respect it you will get replaced.

Now if my husband was to stop finding me sexy then we need to talk because i love that man so much that i dont want to loose him, but trying to make him jelous is something I would not do that could backfire and really ruin things for us. I hope and pray that, that day never comes that he never ever gets tired of looking at me that at 90 years of age he still can look at me the way he does now and say sistawoman you are so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by demo47: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2008
LOL! @ sending the picture to her Dad,
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2008
@iice
u dont hav to plot anytin, besides u're 63, too old 4 dat, lol grin grin I Feel u, sha.

@sistawoman
U sure still look cute & sexy, shocked dere's o way he would wanna loose a gem, hmmmm, may be he's d one seekin 4 attentin, lol grin
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by francessby(f): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2008
Why at the first place you dated immature who thinks that relationship is all about sleeping with men
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Francessby
hav no idea wat u're talkin abut
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by syren: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ stannesi

did u really send the pic to her dad? That must have been priceless grin cool
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by stannesi(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2008
hmmmm, yes, i know it wasn't fair, i still apologized anyway, i knew i was goin to apologze, before i sent it grin it was kind of funny to me. sha, like most would say to me "STAN u're never seriously!!, this not a joke!!", tongue
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
Though what you did might not be fair but she got what she wanted.
I believe the guy knows you too.
If he does not then I doubt if he was privy to the stupid thing she did. I expect that if he doesn't know you he wouldn't want the girl to send his picture to someone he barely knows.

Or guys what do you think?
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by topup: 5:03am On Sep 19, 2008
At OP, I definitely would not do that! I would just ignore him, move on, be happy and show him that he made now difference in my life and I can easily return back to how I was without him, I think that is worse than any active revenge tactics. It's a passive attack, I don't even have to try, I can just be happy and live life, and find love in someone else, and it just serves to prove to him, that he meant nothing to me, for most people that would break their ego, especially as they so desperately want you curled up on the couch crying over them.

If the break up really seems to have had no effect on you, and you're as lovely as ever, I think you may even draw him back to you, he'll want to be part of that world. Or he might just suck up his pride and realise that he made a big mistake by letting you go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Cute Nickname For Ur Botfriend / Embarrassed Mom Shares Her Ugly Experience: Son Walks In On Her Having Sex With / I Can't Last For ONE Minutes In Bed! Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.