Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? (8222 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Jealous - Tricks To Make Him Insanely Jealous / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? / Making your ex Boyfriend jealouS. (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by bethsy: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2009
i dont really think there is need for that , to me the jealousy thing is very childish
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by KB1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2009
Humm, spoken like a true AA woman. smiley

I agree 100%. I have far better things to do. It must be because I am 33 years old or maybe because I have children to rasie or it could be because I have tons of grown ass bills to pay but I could care less how jealous he is or is not. Once it is over it is over he can do him and I can do me.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Magz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2009
Be the bigger person. Jealousy is a negative spirit that you don't want to give life to. Ignore her foolishness; Be happy. If you ignore her, it will piss her off even more than playing her childish game. And remember: "Success means being happy. And, the best revenge is success". So, just be happy~
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by TOYOSI20(f): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2009
Arent there more important things to get done in a relationship?? shocked shocked
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Taken(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2009
Friend, move on and don't try to know how to make anyone jealous cus if you do, you are still carrying the pain/something around.
Best thing to do like some good pple here had mentioned, just move on and enjoy life. When your yam is big, cover it up before you eat it else you opened up yourself to unnecessary attacks from envious pple.

Which means, move on, find someone else, and live quietly without broadcasting info to your past allies.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2009
by kiking is bleeping assssss grin grin
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by cindy85(f): 12:30pm On May 03, 2009
Since my ex decided to leave me for a white woman ( abi na  white Nigerian) I tried to get a life, so I finished my course in IMSU, (studied Economics), went to London Business School and did my masters. At 24yrs I now have a life I can boast of. I don't need to make him jealous. His friends tell him what a fool he is and the other day I saw him with his white Nigerian wife and two kwashiorkor ridden kids trying to jump into a moving molue. I came out of my murano jeep and made sure he saw me and believe you me he wanted the earth to swallow him up. before the break up i thought i couldn't do without him, now i wonder what i even saw in him. Bleep the men jare.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by teissys(f): 4:15pm On May 11, 2009
Make him feel jelous? No, that's not my style. I'm the silent type, if I am hurting inside I just settle things amicably. No fytes cool
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Ben13: 4:16pm On May 11, 2009
That was tight, tiessys
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by teissys(f): 10:53am On May 13, 2009
Ben20001:

That was tight, tiessys

cheesy grin cheesy
Mapenzi hayataki vita (Love doesn't call for war when it turns sour)
Got that one too? Tehehehe
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by Ben13: 10:56am On May 13, 2009
Love doesn't call for war when it turns sour kiss love this one.

Esther, you're the best kiss
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by teissys(f): 11:26am On May 13, 2009
grin wink kiss
Don't get "banned" for derailing the thread, because if you do I will de-activate my account
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by autogirl: 12:03pm On May 14, 2009
cindy85:

Since my ex decided to leave me for a white woman ( abi na white Nigerian) I tried to get a life, so I finished my course in IMSU, (studied Economics), went to London Business School and did my masters. At 24yrs I now have a life I can boast of. I don't need to make him jealous. His friends tell him what a fool he is and the other day I saw him with his white Nigerian wife and two kwashiorkor ridden kids trying to jump into a moving molue. I came out of my murano jeep and made sure he saw me and believe you me he wanted the earth to swallow him up. before the break up i thought i couldn't do without him, now i wonder what i even saw in him. mess the men jare.

kiss kiss thanks jare,
thats the way i expect any normal gurl who hasnt lost their dignities yet to act, make who jealous?? shocked shocked
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by autogirl: 12:20pm On May 14, 2009
make who jealous?? rather he should be havin regrets.
mine left me for another girl, who doesnt even love him.
i did all i could to make him happy, just fallen in love and, being the good girl  embarassed embarassed
treated the cow like a king, it just wasnt enough. i never remembered him takin me out for once, not atall. he always embarrass me in public or in front of his friends  cry cry
he never got me presents,and doesnt remember my birthdays.imagine, na me dey do all the calling and send am recharge card!!  shocked shocked and he  treated me as if i was worthless.
today hes a uni dropout, no money, he looks so impoverished.  grin
TODAY?? i work in a big corporate  organisation, occupying a big position i didnt really qualify to occupy,  at 23 i hav a ride, would be gettin set to round up studies in a reputable uni.  cool cool my taste hav also changed, just wondered what i saw in him shaaaa.
now make who jealous, i know he would hav more than enough regrets, good for him though.
Re: How Would You Make Your Boyfriend Or Ex-Boyfriend Jealous? by bblacky(f): 12:29pm On May 14, 2009
immaturity in d highest order, na mumu gurl.

i dont have to behave in order to make my ex jealous. dats immaturity mehhhhnnn arrh, i no get time.

I Would Want To Marry Her But She Is Too Ugly. / Quarelling With Ur Girlfriend / Dedicate A Pics To Your Nairaland Crush Or Favourite Nairalander..