Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis (19704 Views)

St. Pope John Paul Ii’s Ghost Caught In Camera With Pope Francis, / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola / Official Translation Of The Interview With Pope Francis On Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

You really need that therapy abi retreat you are undergoing, please go back to it, your ignorance, hatred and lies are becoming embarrassing.

You are so notorious for defending lies and anti-christian teachings.

A Catholic belief is formed by the teaching of Jesus in the gospel, then by the church via the apostles and tradition. A catholic who puts a Pope's individual opinion before the gospel of Jesus and the tradition of the church has to check himself. It becomes more worrisome where the Pope's statements are anitchristian or anticatholic.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

Expressing the belief that it was important for Christians to engage in "a sincere and rigorous dialogue" with atheists, Francis recalled Scalfari had asked him whether God forgave those "who do not believe and do not seek to believe".

"Given – and this is the fundamental thing – that God's mercy has no limits, if He is approached with a sincere and repentant heart," the pope wrote, "the question for those who do not believe in God is to abide by their own conscience
. There is sin, also for those who have no faith, in going against one's conscience. Listening to it and abiding by it means making up one's mind about what is good and evil."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/pope-francis-atheists-abide-consciences

The Ignorant is sitting in judgement over the informed: Read your catechism!

"Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love and to do what is good and to avoid evil, sounds in his heart at the right moment. . . . For man has in his heart a law inscribed by God. . . . His conscience is man's most secret core and his sanctuary. There he is alone with God whose voice echoes in his depths." CCC 1776.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

Direct from his/her website, and you're still here lying through your teeth. You really have an agenda here. Just tell me what I lied about, you are downloading a copyrighted material, Its called piracy in truthful circumstances, I guess in yours its just normal business.

Jesus clearly told us in a message that only in book form the messages are not allowed to be shared without permission from Maria. Stop making comments on the messages you have not read.

Jesus gave us express permission to share/circulate the messages as far they are not in book form or for profit making or modified.

You are trying to stop me from sharing, but to no avail.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:26am On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

The Ignorant is sitting in judgement over the informed: Read your catechism!

"Deep within his conscience man discovers a law which he has not laid upon himself but which he must obey. Its voice, ever calling him to love and to do what is good and to avoid evil, sounds in his heart at the right moment. . . . For man has in his heart a law inscribed by God. . . . His conscience is man's most secret core and his sanctuary. There he is alone with God whose voice echoes in his depths." CCC 1776.

You are ignorant.

This does not say people should work with their conscience without Jesus. Stop twisting truth to send people away from accepting Jesus.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

You are so notorious for defending lies and anti-christian teachings.

A Catholic belief is formed by the teaching of Jesus in the gospel, then by the church via the apostles and tradition. A catholic who puts a Pope's individual opinion before the gospel of Jesus and the tradition of the church has to check himself. It becomes more worrisome where the Pope's statements are anitchristian or anticatholic.

Another lie.

I have always defended the Popes speech more with the Catechism of the Catholic church and scripture quotations, you have defended your schism with messages more from your "internet visionary"and bloggers. This is all over the thread for all to see.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2013
[b]Freemasons of Italy and Argentina express their joy with the enthronement of Pope Francis
Sunday, 24 March 2013
Two official Masonic statements following Pope Francis' election and enthronement express the joy of the Grand Masters of Argentina and Italy regarding the future changes within the Catholic Church and Vatican. We are talking about Angel Jorge Clavero of the Grand Lodge of Argentina and Gustavo Raffi of the Grand Orient of Italy.

According to the Masonic Press Agency, the Grand Lodge of Argentina officially welcomed the election of Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio as the Pope of the Catholic Church and Sovereign of the Vatican. Argentinian Grand Master Angel Jorge Clavero considers that this appointment brought recognition to Argentine nation.

The same source mentions that The Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy expressed his joy regarding the election of Pope Francis. Raffi stated that: "With the election of Pope Francis nothing will ever be the same again."

http://masonictimes..com/2013/03/freemasons-of-italy-and-argentina.html[/b]

I saw and read all of these in March.

6 months later, everything is heading to the direction.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

Another lie.

I have always defended the Popes speech more with the Catechism of the Catholic church and scripture quotations, you have defended your schism with messages more from your "internet visionary"and bloggers. This is all over the thread for all to see.

You have not defended anything successfully, except that you are trying to help the Pope to be Pope.

The same Pope Francis who refused to follow Benedict's instructions.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

You are ignorant.

This does not say people should work with their conscience without Jesus. Stop twisting truth to send people away from accepting Jesus.

It doesn't matter how much you shout of word twisting, your ignorance is as broad as daylight. Who is talking about accepting Jesus? Did he not say from the beginning that the Interview was not to convert the interviewer? Please learn to keep focus. Scripture study Rom 2:14-15.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro: [b]Freemasons of Italy and Argentina express their joy with the enthronement of Pope Francis
Sunday, 24 March 2013
Two official Masonic statements following Pope Francis' election and enthronement express the joy of the Grand Masters of Argentina and Italy regarding the future changes within the Catholic Church and Vatican. We are talking about Angel Jorge Clavero of the Grand Lodge of Argentina and Gustavo Raffi of the Grand Orient of Italy.

According to the Masonic Press Agency, the Grand Lodge of Argentina officially welcomed the election of Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio as the Pope of the Catholic Church and Sovereign of the Vatican. Argentinian Grand Master Angel Jorge Clavero considers that this appointment brought recognition to Argentine nation.

The same source mentions that The Grand Master of the Grand Orient of Italy expressed his joy regarding the election of Pope Francis. Raffi stated that: "With the election of Pope Francis nothing will ever be the same again."

http://masonictimes..com/2013/03/freemasons-of-italy-and-argentina.html[/b]

I saw and read all of these in March.

6 months later, everything is heading to the direction.

Now he is believing the devil, the father of lies. I fear for you. Another blog.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2013
I guess when he said atheist are saved if they they do good, he was not also trying to preach to them? What is then the primary job of a Pope if he is not to call people to Jesus?

I leave you people.

We will meet again in the future. But I have the right to analyse the Pope words any time, just as the cardinals and the rest of the world are doing.

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

Now he is believing the devil, the father of lies. I fear for you. Another blog.

Which blog, a masonic blog that has existed for years? Go to the main masonic website and see for yourself. It was there and still partially there.

Now see how many things pointing to same thing.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro: Explosive revelation: Benedict XVI himself sees Francis' restriction of the Traditional Mass for the Franciscans of the Immaculate as a "wound" to Summorum Pontificum.

http://www.rorate-caeli..com/2013/10/explosive-revelation-benedict-xvi.html

Even as Cardinal of Argentina, he was disobedient to Pope Benedict.

I guess you will call this too the work of the devil.

No smoke without fire. A real humble man would not be disobedient to Pope Benedict as Cardinal Bergoglio did.

Bye for now.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:53am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro: I guess when he said atheist are saved if they they do good, he was not also trying to preach to them? What is then the primary job of a Pope if he is not to call people to Jesus?

I leave you people.

We will meet again in the future. But I have the right to analyse the Pope words any time, just as the cardinals and the rest of the world are doing.

Jumping from Pillar to post each time your lie is refuted and Ignorance exposed, does not help you in any way. I told you from the beginning to pray more, you refused out of pride that you know a lot, you thought you were talking to ignorant people, see where you have landed. You may now take my advise, its never too late. However make sure that the sacrament of reconciliation is the first you run to when you are fully contrite.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro: [b][/b]

No smoke without fire. A real humble man would not be disobedient to Pope Benedict as Cardinal Bergoglio did.

Bye for now.

Another blog.

So long.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

Jumping from Pillar to post each time your lie is refuted and Ignorance exposed, does not help you in any way. I told you from the beginning to pray more, you refused out of pride that you know a lot, you thought you were talking to ignorant people, see where you have landed. You may now take my advise, its never too late. However make sure that the sacrament of reconciliation is the first you run to when you are fully contrite.

You talking of another blog again? Na wai for this man. Did you not see where Benedict was reference in his letter about the traditional Mass issue?

Look at who is judging and recommending sacrament of confession for another when you defend antichristian teachings.

When Pope Francis teach anti-gospel again, I will expose more things.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

Expressing the belief that it was important for Christians to engage in "a sincere and rigorous dialogue" with atheists, Francis recalled Scalfari had asked him whether God forgave those "who do not believe and do not seek to believe".

"Given – and this is the fundamental thing – that God's mercy has no limits, if He is approached with a sincere and repentant heart," the pope wrote, "the question for those who do not believe in God is to abide by their own conscience
. There is sin, also for those who have no faith, in going against one's conscience. Listening to it and abiding by it means making up one's mind about what is good and evil."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/pope-francis-atheists-abide-consciences

he didn't mention 'salvation' or 'saved'. He never said anybody was saved by following their conscience. He only admonished that the unbeliever should follow his conscience he never said that was a guarantee of salvation.
Again i advise you to read with understanding.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

You talking of another blog again? Na wai for this man. Did you not see where Benedict was reference in his letter about the traditional Mass issue?

Look at who is judging and recommending sacrament of confession for another when you defend antichristian teachings.

When Pope Francis teach anti-gospel again, I will expose more things.

Can't stop laughing now. Do you have itchy lips...sorry...fingers? Thought you said bye earlier, albeit for the second time in this thread. Leaving all the lies I have exposed and seeking straw to clutch on.

Your acts Judge you, for I judge you not.

"schism is the refusal of submission to the Roman Pontiff or of communion with the members of the Church subject to him". CCC 2089.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

The post quoted a cannon law which clearly states that a heretic Pope loses his papacy immediately he becomes heretic.

No church law prevents me from analysing the Pope's comments. Even individual cardinal have made their own analysis, and nobody has questioned them.

I am to worship Jesus not a Pope, My belief is to be formed by the bible, them my loyalty is to the church, not any man. Afterall there have been bad Popes in history.
no the post didn't quote canon law it quoted a saint/theologian and a pope but it didn't quote canon law. It also says that it is wrong for you to judge the pope guilty of heresy because you do not possess that authority.

Church law doesn't prevent you from analising but church law prevents you from accussing the pope of heresy or to assume that he has lost his office that is why not even the cardinal dare to accuse the pope.

Incase you don't know you owe loyalty to the pope
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

You are ignorant.

that is exactly what it says, with or without Jesus man must obey his conscience.

Let me ask you, would you advise an atheist to seek God and listen to his conscience or ignore his conscience and seek God.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

You have not defended anything successfully, except that you are trying to help the Pope to be Pope.

The same Pope Francis who refused to follow Benedict's instructions.
canon law 101 a pope is not bound by the instructions of a previous pope except they are dogmas
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro: I guess when he said atheist are saved if they they do good, he was not also trying to preach to them? What is then the primary job of a Pope if he is not to call people to Jesus?

I leave you people.

where did pope francis say atheist are saved if the do good.?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro: [b][/b]

Bye for now.
where are the acts of disobedience?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
i can't find my copy of code of canon law so i,ll make use of the CCC.

[b]1782 man has the right to act in conscience and in freedom so as personally to make moral decisions. ''he must not be forced to act contrary to his conscience. Nor must he be prevented from acting according to his conscience, especially in religious matters''
1800 a human being must alway follow the certain judgement of his conscience[\b]

is this not exactly what the pope told the atheist? Is this not the true teachings of the catholic church?
Why then are you saying the popes word is heresy? Or do you reject the teaching of the church as written in the cathechism?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ubenedictus: he didn't mention 'salvation' or 'saved'. He never said anybody was saved by following their conscience. He only admonished that the unbeliever should follow his conscience he never said that was a guarantee of salvation.
Again i advise you to read with understanding.

Why did he not invite to Jesus Christ?

He said atheist who do good are saved. Then he said they should follow their conscience.

Why is he not preaching Jesus to them?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ubenedictus: where did pope francis say atheist are saved if the do good.?

Are you kidding me? You mean you have not read it?

Just google it yourself.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ubenedictus: canon law 101 a pope is not bound by the instructions of a previous pope except they are dogmas

Bergoglio direct confrontation with Benedict on the Old Latin mass was an act of disobedience. That is what I referred to.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ubenedictus: no the post didn't quote canon law it quoted a saint/theologian and a pope but it didn't quote canon law. It also says that it is wrong for you to judge the pope guilty of heresy because you do not possess that authority.

Church law doesn't prevent you from analising but church law prevents you from accussing the pope of heresy or to assume that he has lost his office that is why not even the cardinal dare to accuse the pope.

Incase you don't know you owe loyalty to the pope

Go and read it again, Canon law was clearly stated. Also watch the video I attached.

I don't owe loyalty to the Pope should he teach errors against the gospel of Jesus. I owe loyalty to the tradition of the church and the gospel of Jesus ion the bible.

There have been bad Popes in the past.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
Syncan:

Can't stop laughing now. Do you have itchy lips...sorry...fingers? Thought you said bye earlier, albeit for the second time in this thread. Leaving all the lies I have exposed and seeking straw to clutch on.

Your acts Judge you, for I judge you not.

"schism is the refusal of submission to the Roman Pontiff or of communion with the members of the Church subject to him". CCC 2089.

That is CCC, not Canon law. Canon law and the doctors of the church does not hold that belief. Refer to the article and video I posted earlier.

So are you saying when the Pope teaches antigospel I should obey him?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Canon 188.4 (1917 Code of Canon Law) states that if a cleric (pope, bishop, etc.) becomes a heretic, he loses his office, without any declaration, by operation of law.

Very clear.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

Why did he not invite to Jesus Christ?

He said atheist who do good are saved. Then he said they should follow their conscience.

Why is he not preaching Jesus to them?
are you kidding me? He invited every atheist to beleif in God in seem you didn't read the full letter.

I put it to you that pope francis never said 'atheist who do good are saved'
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ubenedictus: that is exactly what it says, with or without Jesus man must obey his conscience.

Let me ask you, would you advise an atheist to seek God and listen to his conscience or ignore his conscience and seek God.

[b]The conscience is already there, being an atheist already means you have not used your conscience correctly to seek the truth. An atheist has already formed a dead conscience and sees- 'nothing wrong with use of contraceptives' 'nothing wrong with abortion' 'nothing wrong with homosexuality' 'nothing wrong with sex outside marriage' 'believes it is good to retaliate' 'believes it is good to kill your enemy'. So should an atheist follow his conscience, what he sees to be good will not be influenced by the commandments of God.

The bible said we should seek God first. And the bible said no man can see the Father except through Jesus. The bible said we should go yee and baptize in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

My loyalty is first to Jesus, then to His world in the bible and to the tradition of the Church. Any head of church who teaches contrary to these I have mentioned is not worthy of my loyalty.

****** You have also implied that should the Pope teaches errors everyone is bind by church rules to follow him even if the Pope denies Jesus. And that not even the cardinals can call him to order or remove him. Can we now say that Martin Luther was justified to have left the church? Remember we had bad Popes in the past.

Always weigh the implication of your comments. So the Pope should be a dictator?

The changes that are coming, when they come and should the divinity of Jesus be denied, I will do everything to remove everyone that comes my way from the back of Bergoglio. The scripture came before the Church. Jesus is the reason there is a church, and not any Pope
[/b]
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
elampiro:

That is CCC, not Canon law. Canon law and the doctors of the church does not hold that belief. Refer to the article and video I posted earlier.

So are you saying when the Pope teaches antigospel I should obey him?
both canon law and doctors of th church hold that belief. The ccc is a guide for all catholics

ccc 2089 Incredulity is the neglect of revealed truth or the willful refusal to assent to it. "Heresy is the obstinate post-baptismal denial of some truth which must be believed with divine and catholic faith, or it is likewise an obstinate
doubt concerning the same; apostasy is the total repudiation of the Christian faith; schism is the refusal of submission to the Roman Pontiff or of communion with the members of the Church subject to him." [Code of
Canon Law c.751]

canon law
c. 1364 1. With due regard for can. 194, part 1, n. 2, an apostate from the faith, a
heretic or a schismatic incurs automatic (latae sententiae) excommunication
and if a cleric, he can also be punished by the penalties mentioned in can.
1336, part 1, nn. 1, 2, and 3.
2. If long lasting contumacy or the seriousness of scandal warrants it, other
penalties can be added including dismissal from the clerical state. This canon is saying that once a person willingly repudiates Christ, embraces
a heresy, knowing it to be contrary to divine and Catholic faith, or refuses
submission to the Roman Pontiff (or communion with the members of the
Church subject to him), by virtue of the law itself they are automatically
excommunicated. No ecclesiastical act is necessary and no public notice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre: Police Commissioner To Prosecute Perpetrators / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / A Thread Of My Questions To Vaxx on his religion - Yoruba Traditional belief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.