Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis (19756 Views)

St. Pope John Paul Ii’s Ghost Caught In Camera With Pope Francis, / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola / Official Translation Of The Interview With Pope Francis On Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
Interview 1-10-2013

"I don't like the word narcissism", the Pope said, "it indicates an excessive love for oneself and this is not good, it can produce serious damage not only to the soul of those affected but also in relationship with others, with the society in which one lives. The real trouble is that those most affected by this  -  which is actually a kind of mental disorder  -  are people who have a lot of power. Often bosses are narcissists".

Many church leaders have been.
"You know what I think about this? Heads of the Church have often been narcissists, flattered and thrilled by their courtiers. The court is the leprosy of the papacy."

http://www.repubblica.it/cultura/2013/10/01/news/pope_s_conversation_with_scalfari_english-67643118/
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^

1. Are you Catholic?

2. Do you believe in the teachings of the Catholic Church?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2013
italo: ^^^

1. Are you Catholic?

Do you believe in the word of God?

So you want me to clap when the word of God is turn upside down or twisted to please the world? Pope Francis is ridiculing Catholic tradition and his predecessor and getting ovations from pagans.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

Don't try to be too smart.

Where is it written in the bible that a conclave can't produce an Antipope? How come we have had bad Popes in the past, siphoning money to give their families stupendous life styles, selling of indulgences, etc.

When the Catholic church has been reduced first to the pentecostal level and finally turn upside down to a one world religion, with the Eucharist changed from the body and blood of Christ to a mere sign of communion for all peoples of all faith to share, I will know which side you shall be. When you see Cardinals splits and a major part of the church teaching that sexual sins are no longer sins and new age icons replace the crucifix and the rest, I will know which side you will be. The schismatic church will be the one teaching errors while the true Catholism will be pushed underground. Everyone including the priests will have to make a choice.

It is coming, it is starting...

You earlier said I know nothing on the issue, and i said "only if you knew..."

I told you to pray, I told you to pray, It is from experience, it is in obedience to the mother's call. You are slipping away, you are slipping away, It was Peter that was made the shepherd, It was peter that was made the shepherd. It was not your "internet visionary", It was not your "internet visionary". Wait till your prophecy of woes take place, wait till your prophecy of woes take place. The Lord has not abandoned his people, the Lord has not abandoned his people!
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro: Look at the supposed humble Pope Francis rubbishing every tradition and ridiculing his predecessors before the media is that how it should be?

You call some Popes thieves, yet you attack the Pope for speaking out against a wrong culture in administration? You need to learn about Benedict's own thought about the Vatican administrative personnel.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

So you want me to clap when the word of God is turn upside down or twisted to please the world? Pope Francis is ridiculing Catholic tradition and his predecessor and getting ovations from pagans.

I believe in the word of God.

Now, can you answer me?

1. Are you Catholic?

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2013
Syncan:

You earlier said I know nothing on the issue, and i said "only if you knew..."

I told you to pray, I told you to pray, It is from experience, it is in obedience to the mother's call. You are slipping away, you are slipping away, It was Peter that was made the shepherd, It was peter that was made the shepherd. It was not your "internet visionary", It was not your "internet visionary". Wait till your prophecy of woes take place, wait till your prophecy of woes take place. The Lord has not abandoned his people, the Lord has not abandoned his people!

This prophecies are not only from Maria. John Leary clearly has been saying samething among other hundred things he said which have come to pass.

But again, listen to Pope Francis. Only today again he ridiculed the mother church. He is shaming catholics. Everything catholic is now seen to be wrong.

I had earlier left this issue but Italo wants to prove she knows too much. I ignored her she kept looking for my trouble.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

I had advised you earlier, Pray, Pray, Pray. He's done no such thing, there was leprosy in the Vatican administration, it was a source of concern to the cardinals during the conclave, it formed a major influence in their election. He has said nothing new. Pope JP II will soon be canonized by Pope Francis.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Elampiro,

Are you Catholic?

Do you believe in the teachings of the Catholic Church?

Why is it difficult for you to answer?

Or are you an imposter?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
elampiro:

This prophecies are not only from Maria. John Leary clearly has been saying samething among other hundred things he said which have come to pass.

But again, listen to Pope Francis. Only today again he ridiculed the mother church. He is shaming catholics. Everything catholic is now seen to be wrong.

I had earlier left this issue but Italo wants to prove she knows too much. I ignored her she kept looking for my trouble.

Do you know that a group of "traditionalists" in the catholic church sees father Gobbi's messages as false? You acclaim it as true, yet claiming traditionalist. What makes John Leary's messages true? What do you know about Veronica Leuken? Which visionaries apart from the "once a boy" you mentioned, do you know in Nigeria? I have told you, say your rosaries, attend Mass, pray for the clergy, church and all. He has ridiculed no church, I am not ashamed of him, Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, until you know what you are talking about.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
See more from today's interview. It is painful. Everything is collapsing.

1. Speaking of his personal faith, Francis said: "A Catholic God does not exist ….

"I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my master and my pastor, but God, the father … is the light and the creator. This is my being."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/world/story/1.1874308

2. The most surprising thing he told me was: ‘God is not Catholic.’ I asked him what he meant, since he is the leader of the Catholic Church, and he told me that ‘God is universal, and we are catholic in the sense of the way we worship him.”

The opportunity to interview the new leader of the Catholic Church was enough to awe even a seasoned reporter.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/10/01/20769734-pope-francis-digs-at-vaticans-narcissistic-nature-calls-for-change?lite
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Syncan:

Do you know that a group of "traditionalists" in the catholic church sees father Gobbi's messages as false? You acclaim it as true, yet claiming traditionalist. What makes John Leary's messages true? What do you know about Veronica Leuken? Which visionaries apart from the "once a boy" you mentioned, do you know in Nigeria? I have told you, say your rosaries, attend Mass, pray for the clergy, church and all. He has ridiculed no church, I am not ashamed of him, Keep your eyes open and your mouth shut, until you know what you are talking about.

I know far far more than you think. I am well grounded. I know several visionaries in Nigeria.

Lastly, I used to read the locution site you posted on this thread. So don't think I am a novice to private and public revelations.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ Elampiro,

Are you Catholic?

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
You certainly do not have an idea of the history behind the person you are arguing with. I have witnessed so much in different places. Sun miracles, visible Marian apparition on the wall, etc.

I have told you, you don't love the church more than I do. I am highly pained about what I see now.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
italo: @ Elampiro,

Are you Catholic?

I believe in the teachings of the church.

But the book of revelation supports the fact that a time will come even the elect will be misled. Who do you think are those elects?

Meanwhile, look at Pope Francis ridiculing catholicism. I have told you we have had bad popes in the past.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
I want to cut off on this tonight, till tomorrow. I am so pained right now.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

I believe in the teachings of the church.

You are aware that you are now in schism with the Catholic Church and you may not receive the sacraments?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 12:19am On Oct 02, 2013
The Pope: how the Church will change

I am grateful for this question. The answer is this: I believe in Being, that is in the tissue from which forms, bodies arise.
"And I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being. Do you think we are very far apart?"

Pope Francis (ap)

http://www.repubblica.it/cultura/2013/10/01/news/pope_s_conversation_with_scalfari_english-67643118/

Directly from the magazine Pope Francis gave the interview.

Tomorrow I expect to see people trying to tell what the Pope really said.

I shake my head.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 12:27am On Oct 02, 2013
italo:

You are aware that you are now in schism with the Catholic Church and you may not receive the sacraments?

Which church law are you trying to prove to me? Meanwhile you look at Pope Francis in his schismatic comments aginst the Mother church ^^^ .
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 12:33am On Oct 02, 2013
Goodnight people. I am so pained I can hardly sleep.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 12:38am On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

Which church law are you trying to prove to me? Meanwhile you look at Pope Francis in his schismatic comments aginst the Mother church ^^^ .

Just informing you.

You're in schism.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

I know far far more than you think. I am well grounded. I know several visionaries in Nigeria.

Lastly, I used to read the locution site you posted on this thread. So don't think I am a novice to private and public revelations.

Oh God! How do I respond to this? The more you know, the humbler, cautious and more quiet you become.

I posted that site just to let you know that there are contrary messages to the one you hold so strongly. I had as well earlier said something about Jonah.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 8:06am On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro: You certainly do not have an idea of the history behind the person you are arguing with. I have witnessed so much in different places. Sun miracles, visible Marian apparition on the wall, etc.

I have told you, you don't love the church more than I do. I am highly pained about what I see now.

Again, Again...a test. You've seen "miracle of the sun, Visible Marian apparition on the wall"...Only if you knew....

You love the church with an authentic, yet (according to you) "evil" shepherd? Do you still pray for him?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 8:42am On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro: The Pope: how the Church will change

I am grateful for this question. The answer is this: I believe in Being, that is in the tissue from which forms, bodies arise.
"And I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being. Do you think we are very far apart?"

Pope Francis (ap)

Directly from the magazine Pope Francis gave the interview.

Tomorrow I expect to see people trying to tell what the Pope really said.

I shake my head.

I told you to pray, the devil is putting a mirage before you, Now you ascribe both the atheist interviewer's word to the Pope. There was a question of thinking about existence put forward by the Pope:

Pope Francis:You must ask yourself, of course, like everyone else, who we are, where we come from, where we are going. Even children ask themselves these questions. And you?

Interviewer : I am grateful for this question. The answer is this: I believe in Being, that is in the tissue from which forms, bodies arise.

Pope Francis: And I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being. Do you think we are very far apart?

Please Elampiro, is there a catholic God?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 8:47am On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro: Goodnight people. I am so pained I can hardly sleep.

Sleep shouldn't be your focus now, You should be on your knees more often...and I was on mine, for you as well.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Syncan:

I told you to pray, the devil is putting a mirage before you, Now you ascribe both the atheist interviewer's word to the Pope. There was a question of thinking about existence put forward by the Pope:

Pope Francis:You must ask yourself, of course, like everyone else, who we are, where we come from, where we are going. Even children ask themselves these questions. And you?

Interviewer : I am grateful for this question. The answer is this: I believe in Being, that is in the tissue from which forms, bodies arise.

[b]Pope Francis: And I believe in God, not in a Catholic God, there is no Catholic God, there is God and I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation. Jesus is my teacher and my pastor, but God, the Father, Abba, is the light and the Creator. This is my Being. Do you think we are very far apart?
[/b]
Please Elampiro, is there a catholic God?

Are you kidding me? Are you defending the indefensible? Are you so naive?

The Catholic God is God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Some Christian sects share same believe.

There are some christian sects which deny the divinity of God, like the Jehova witness. There are some religion which do not believe in the divinity of Christ but preach Him to be the Incarnate Master (Teacher), like the gray message. There are some religion which believe Jesus was just a prophet, like the Muslim. Now you see how the Pope is pushing for a one world religion while ridiculing, undermining and rejecting Catholic core teachings. Be wise.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
italo:

Just informing you.

You're in schism.

I cannot be in agreement with anyone, no matter his/her earthly authority, who cannot acknowledge the Trinity.

I cannot be in agreement with anyone, no matter his/her earthly authority, who denies the divinity of Christ.

I cannot be in agreement with anyone, no matter his/her earthly authority, who ridicules the Catholic church to gain earthly praises from pagans.

I cannot be in agreement with anyone, no matter his/her earthly authority, who mocks the good work of our previous Popes.

False humility to gain earthly cheers while mocking the Church's beliefs before the circular world.

The Catholic church in its tradition is bigger than any one individual. The Pope is making schismatic remarks against the Holy Mother Church.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
"LMAO!"

That's the only response you deserve.

I'm beginning to think you are deliberately trying to make us laugh.

elampiro:

Are you kidding me? Are you defending the indefensible? Are you so naive?

The Catholic God is God the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Some Christian sects share same believe.

There are some christian sects which deny the divinity of God, like the Jehova witness. There are some religion which do not believe in the divinity of Christ but preach Him to be the Incarnate Master (Teacher), like the gray message. There are some religion which believe Jesus was just a prophet, like the Muslim. Now you see how the Pope is pushing for a one world religion while ridiculing, undermining and rejecting Catholic core teachings. Be wise.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Syncan:

Oh God! How do I respond to this? The more you know, the humbler, cautious and more quiet you become.

I posted that site just to let you know that there are contrary messages to the one you hold so strongly. I had as well earlier said something about Jonah.

I can only be cautious and quiet of what I have not discerned.

Pope Francis said the priests should preach less of abortion, contraception and homosexuality. Now you have joined him in trying to shut me. Are you one of them? Who are you working for? You defend lies and anti-gospel teachings. Everyone should keep quite until the Catholic church is no longer Catholic.

Be wise.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
Syncan:

Sleep shouldn't be your focus now, You should be on your knees more often...and I was on mine, for you as well.

It is good to pray, but I can guess there was no amount of prayers that was going to stop Judas from betraying Jesus. The Church is being betrayed and you are part of those defending this process.

The Catholic church as we know it, is about to climb its Calvary. But the days of resurrection are not far off after the trials and separation.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

Don't try to be too smart.

Where is it written in the bible that a conclave can't produce an Antipope? How come we have had bad Popes in the past, siphoning money to give their families stupendous life styles, selling of indulgences, etc.

When the Catholic church has been reduced first to the pentecostal level and finally turn upside down to a one world religion, with the Eucharist changed from the body and blood of Christ to a mere sign of communion for all peoples of all faith to share, I will know which side you shall be. When you see Cardinals splits and a major part of the church teaching that sexual sins are no longer sins and new age icons replace the crucifix and the rest, I will know which side you will be. The schismatic church will be the one teaching errors while the true Catholism will be pushed underground. Everyone including the priests will have to make a choice.

It is coming, it is starting...
a valid conclave can produce a bad pope but a valid conclave cannot produce an antipope. Calling francis an antipope actually means you are in schism, and practically excommunicated.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

I can only be cautious and quiet of what I have not discerned.

Pope Francis said the priests should preach less of abortion, contraception and homosexuality. Now you have joined him in trying to shut me. Are you one of them? Who are you working for? You defend lies and anti-gospel teachings. Everyone should keep quite until the Catholic church is no longer Catholic.

Be wise.

Trying to shut you? Lol, Italo said you must be aiming at making us laugh, you must be thinking highly of yourself. Catholic Church no longer catholic? I thought it is inevitable according to your beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church? / 13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.