Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis (19761 Views)

St. Pope John Paul Ii’s Ghost Caught In Camera With Pope Francis, / I Am A Babalawo - An Exclusive Interview With Prof. Wande Abimbola / Official Translation Of The Interview With Pope Francis On Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

It is good to pray, but I can guess there was no amount of prayers that was going to stop Judas from betraying Jesus. The Church is being betrayed and you are part of those defending this process.

The Catholic church as we know it, is about to climb its Calvary. But the days of resurrection are not far off after the trials and separation.

No authentic Catholic Teaching or Message ever said I should call an elected Pope, an anti-Pope, especially when he has done nothing to deserve it. The shepherd is doing his work, calling on the lost sheep to come home, yet you decide to allow the devil deceive you into Schism. I wonder what you do when prayer for the Pope is intoned, or do you not pray for the pope? When he requested for prayer at the verge of USA invasion of Syria, I joined and you probably did not. On the 13th of October, the Pope will be consecrating the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I will be starting my novena soon in preparation for the day, you probably don't care. You are already out my friend, the devil must be happy with you.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: a valid conclave can produce a bad pope but a valid conclave cannot produce an antipope. Calling francis an antipope actually means you are in schism, and practically excommunicated.

There can be only one Pope until a Pope dies. Don't listen to lies.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Syncan:

Trying to shut you? Lol, Italo said you must be aiming at making us laugh, you must be thinking highly of yourself. Catholic Church no longer catholic? I thought it is inevitable according to your beliefs.

You have refused to pay attention to details in my several comments. The true Catholicism will be suppressed. Just wait, as Pope Francis makes so many deliberate errors in his the Cardinal are going to react that it will cause a division. The Pope is building a schismatic church and pushing real Catholicism aside.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Syncan:

No authentic Catholic Teaching or Message ever said I should call an elected Pope, an anti-Pope, especially when he has done nothing to deserve it. The shepherd is doing his work, calling on the lost sheep to come home, yet you decide to allow the devil deceive you into Schism. I wonder what you do when prayer for the Pope is intoned, or do you not pray for the pope? When he requested for prayer at the verge of USA invasion of Syria, I joined and you probably did not. On the 13th of October, the Pope will be consecrating the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I will be starting my novena soon in preparation for the day, you probably don't care. You are already out my friend, the devil must be happy with you.

The Pope summoned Our Lady to his court at Vatican instead of going to pay homage to her at Fatima.

An elected Pope indeed! You will soon realized something. You just wait.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
@ Elampiro,

Any new gist tonite?

Pope Francis must have taught heresy at morning mass today...or hasnt he?

You mind sharing with us?

smiley
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

The Pope summoned Our Lady to his court at Vatican instead of going to pay homage to her at Fatima.

Lol, this guy is really funny. So he was no more elected?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

You don't consider the above statement a lie?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Syncan:

You don't consider the above statement a lie?

It is true.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
italo: @ Elampiro,

Any new gist tonite?

Pope Francis must have taught heresy at morning mass today...or hasnt he?

You mind sharing with us?

smiley

Just wait, the official pronouncements will come soon. The divinity of Jesus will be denied and the one world religion formed. The Eucharist will be said to be a sign of fellowship and not the body and blood of Christ.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

until a pope dies or retires, just as celestine v retired and gregory retired.
There is only one person wearing the crown of peter and that is his holiness pope francis, he is the bishop of rome the successor of st peter.

Benedict has retired he said 'with clarity of mind...i hereby renounce the ministry of st peter.'
canon law and the tradition of the catholic church is very clear with a pope retires he ceases to be pope and a new pope must be elected.
When celestine retired a new pope was elected and the church continued, when gregory retired a new pope was elected and the church continued, my beloved benedict has retired and francis is now pope, if you refuse to agree to that then you are guilty of sedecanventism, you are in schism and you should abstain from the eucharist. The mass you attend is even celebrated 'in union with francis our pope' yet you say you are a catholic.
I usually attend tradentine/vatican1 mass and even the priest say the tradentine mass in union with pope francis.
There is a difference between been a traditionalist and a sedecanventist, you have crossed the line and have incured excommunication.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
elampiro:

is mary sleeping at fatima Or how come mary can hear me where i am but she can hear the pope in the vatican so the pope must go to fatima?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: until a pope dies or retires, just as celestine v retired and gregory retired.
There is only one person wearing the crown of peter and that is his holiness pope francis, he is the bishop of rome the successor of st peter.

Benedict has retired he said 'with clarity of mind...i hereby renounce the ministry of st peter.'
canon law and the tradition of the catholic church is very clear with a pope retires he ceases to be pope and a new pope must be elected.
When celestine retired a new pope was elected and the church continued, when gregory retired a new pope was elected and the church continued, my beloved benedict has retired and francis is now pope, if you refuse to agree to that then you are guilty of sedecanventism, you are in schism and you should abstain from the eucharist. The mass you attend is even celebrated 'in union with francis our pope' yet you say you are a catholic.
I usually attend tradentine/vatican1 mass and even the priest say the tradentine mass in union with pope francis.
There is a difference between been a traditionalist and a sedecanventist, you have crossed the line and have incured excommunication.

Where is the letter? Pope Francis' enforcer. You cannot threaten me to accept lies as truth.

Pope Francis has crossed the line by refusing to acknowledge the divinity of Jesus.

I have told you to wait and see.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: is mary sleeping at fatima Or how come mary can hear me where i am but she can hear the pope in the vatican so the pope must go to fatima?

Why did the Pope summon the Fatima statue to Vatican?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 12:00am On Oct 03, 2013
The world war 3 to be fought is what the one world people will use to usher in the Antichrist because he will end the war temporary and he will be seen as a man of peace. A man never seen before.

All these while Obama was making noise about Syria, Jesus had already told John Leary and another visionary far ahead that the war wasn't going to start yet, it was in vain they were making noise. The one world people knew what they are doing. They are checkmating the world in a very mighty deceits.

The war will surely come, but the one world people will use it to their advantage.

You guys shouldn't be so naïve.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 12:11am On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro:

Where is the letter? Pope Francis' enforcer. You cannot threaten me to accept lies as truth.

Pope Francis has crossed the line by refusing to acknowledge the divinity of Jesus.

what letter?
Who told you that pope francis denied the divinity of christ?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro: The world war 3 to be fought is what the one world people will use to usher in the Antichrist because he will end the war temporary and he will be seen as a man of peace. A man never seen before.

All these while Obama was making noise about Syria, Jesus had already told John Leary and another visionary far ahead that the war wasn't going to start yet, it was in vain they were making noise. The one world people knew what they are doing. They are checkmating the world in a very mighty deceits.

The war will surely come, but the one world people will use it to their advantage.

You guys shouldn't be so naïve.
hehehe, this was funny.
You are basing your faith on private revelation.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2013
from the net
Let's take this in very small doses. Otherwise,
we're going to give ourselves a spiritual hernia. The first thing that we have to remember when
comparing what a pope is saying to what has
been said by a theologian, even the great St.
Thomas, is that the pope always trumps any
theologian. Only the pope has the authority and
power to interpret theology. It's not fair to the pope or the theologian to place them in
juxtaposition. Neither would appreciate the
favor, unless it's an arrogant theologian. We must also remember that words do change in
meaning. While someone like St. Vincent may say
that doctrine does not change and that it must be
believed as is for all time and someone like St.
Pius X comes along and repeats it, then you have
men like Bl. John Henry Newman and Pope Benedict XVI who say that there is a
development of doctrine. Are they in conflict? Not
at all. They are using the same words, but they
do not mean the same thing. Francis is applying Vincent's statements on
disciplines and structures to those things that we
refer to as teachings in today's language.
Teachings are not always dogmatic or revealed
truth. They are used to understand revealed
truth. When they no longer help us understand revealed truth, then the teaching has to be
replaced by another. The revealed truth remains
constant. The teaching or the mans to
understanding it develops as John Henry
Newman said. What the Holy Father is saying is that to repeat
the same revealed truth using the same formulas
over and over again, when the formula does not
bring men to Christ, is futile. At the end of the
day, the idea is not to get people to buy into the
formula, but to bring people to Christ. Here is where he brings in the whole idea of context. If we examine what the Church has said about
abortion, contraception, same-sex marriage and
other issues that plague us today, she has not
simply given us formulae. She has given us
context. For example, before Bl. John Paul defines
and declares that abortion is always evil and can never be justified, he gives you about 50 pages
of philosophical, biblical and theological principles
that lead him to conclude that abortion is a
heinous crime. What Pope Francis is saying is that we spend too
much time repeating over and over again how
evil abortion is, but we don't teach the process
that the Church follows to reach this conclusion. Then, after Bl. John Paul makes his famous
statement on abortion, he gives you about
another 25 pages on spiritual theology, scripture,
philosophy, ecclesiology, and sacramental
theology on what happens next and how to
bring home the person who has engaged in abortion. Again, Pope Francis is saying that this is not
mentioned in our daily conversation on abortion.
We stick to one point. "Abortion is a sin. If you
abort a baby, you're a murderer. An aborted
baby may or may not go to heaven. Abortion
laws must be repealed." In all of this, where is the theology? Where is the philosophy? Where is the
scripture? In all of this, where is God's mercy for the sinner?
Where is the Church's outreach before the sin
and her outreach after the fact? There is no context. We become talking heads. I'll
give you an example. I run a very large network
for fathers in crisis pregnancies and am superior
of a religious community dedicated to the Gospel
of Life. We never use the word murder. We never
accuse anyone of being more sinful than ourselves. We never get into confrontations. During a average year we persuade about 90
fathers to keep their babies. We provide for the
material, educational, and spiritual needs of the
parents, child and the healthcare providers. Those who come to us post abortion, we help
them walk through the process of healing and
reconciliation, be they parents, grandparents,
doctors or nurses. We operate five centers in one of the largest
dioceses in the country. Our counterparts, the
Sisters of Life in NY do the same type of work.
None of us ever use the angry pro-life language. We speak from the Gospel of Life. The first point
that we put on the table is context. What's
happening? Why is this abortion so necessary? If
it's over and done with, where do you want to
go with this now
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 12:35am On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro:

Why did the Pope summon the Fatima statue to Vatican?
since you still want to talk about this, it would interest you to know that benedict planed the whole thing before he retired
(Vatican Radio) "Blessed are you for believing!" That is the theme of the Marian Day which will be held in the Vatican on 12 and 13 October next, in the presence of the Holy Father Pope Francis and all the associations of Marian spirituality. Organized by the Pontifical Council for Promoting the New Evangelization, the event is part of the celebrations of the Year of Faith - organized by the then Pope Benedict XVI to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the Second Vatican Council - and coincides with the anniversary of the last apparition of the Blessed Virgin at Fatima: it was, in fact, on October 13, 1917 when at Cova da Iria, Portugal, Our Lady appeared for the sixth and final time to the three shepherd children, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. Soon after, there was the so-called "miracle of the sun" the solar disc changed colour, size and position for about ten minutes. In memory of this date, therefore, the original statue of Our Lady of Fatima will be brought to St. Peter's Square and exposed to the veneration of the faithful. This is the program of the day in detail: Saturday, October 12, at 8:00 am, there will be a pilgrimage to the tomb of Peter, an hour later, Eucharistic Adoration will begin with the celebration of the sacrament of reconciliation in some churches adjacent to St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon, at 17.00, the statue of Our Lady of Fatima will be welcomed by Pope Francis in St. Peter's Square and then the Pope will hold a Marian catechesis. From 19.00 onwards, the statue of the Virgin arrives at the Sanctuary of Divine Love, where the Rosary will be recited with a link up to all the Marian shrines in the world, while starting from 22.00, there will be a prayer vigil. The next day, Sunday, October 13, the statue will return to St. Peter's Square at 10.00 am, there will be a recitation of the Holy Rosary, and at 10.30 The Pope will preside at Mass. "www.news.va/en/news/pope-to-attend-marian-day-in-the-vatican
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 2:52am On Oct 03, 2013
It is already being said in your head.

You are just looking for the statement you can misinterprete to mean so.

*smiling*

elampiro:

Just wait, the official pronouncements will come soon. The divinity of Jesus will be denied and the one world religion formed. The Eucharist will be said to be a sign of fellowship and not the body and blood of Christ.

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 2:59am On Oct 03, 2013
You dont need a letter to be excommunicated any more than you need a canonization to be a Saint.

You are excommunicated by your own conduct. Any letter would only be a confirmation of what you have already incurred on your own soul.

You havent been reading the Catechism or other Church teaching. You only read from "Visionaries."

elampiro:

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by italo: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2013
@ Ube, you actually spent your energy to make that explanation?

You have a good heart...but this one only believes whatever seems to him to portray Francis in bad light. Even if its a lie.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Ubenedictus(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2013
italo: @ Ube, you actually spent your energy to make that explanation?

You have a good heart...but this one only believes whatever seems to him to portray Francis in bad light. Even if its a lie.

like i said i attend tradentine mass with gregorian chant and heavy latin, i'll attend it again this sunday so i naturally think i'm the most paronoid when talking about theological currents between traditionalists and progressives, it pains me when someone is interpreting catholic teachings with private revelations, it should be the other way.
I just can't believe it, is it the first time a pope retired.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:28am On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro:

It is true.

Ananias! I shall not be thy Peter. Just take a look at all Ubenedictus has exposed above and have pity on yourself.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro:

Just take a look at this below, I told you, I told you, the old serpent is showing you mirage @ Elampiro

Ubenedictus: since you still want to talk about this, it would interest you to know that benedict planed the whole thing before he retired
(Vatican Radio) "Blessed are you for believing!" That is the theme of the Marian Day which will be held in the Vatican on 12 and 13 October next, in the presence of the Holy Father Pope Francis and all the associations of Marian spirituality. Organized by the Pontifical Council for Promoting the New Evangelization, the event is part of the celebrations of the Year of Faith - organized by the then Pope Benedict XVI to commemorate the fiftieth anniversary of the Second Vatican Council - and coincides with the anniversary of the last apparition of the Blessed Virgin at Fatima: it was, in fact, on October 13, 1917 when at Cova da Iria, Portugal, Our Lady appeared for the sixth and final time to the three shepherd children, Lucia, Francisco and Jacinta. Soon after, there was the so-called "miracle of the sun" the solar disc changed colour, size and position for about ten minutes. In memory of this date, therefore, the original statue of Our Lady of Fatima will be brought to St. Peter's Square and exposed to the veneration of the faithful. This is the program of the day in detail: Saturday, October 12, at 8:00 am, there will be a pilgrimage to the tomb of Peter, an hour later, Eucharistic Adoration will begin with the celebration of the sacrament of reconciliation in some churches adjacent to St. Peter's Square. In the afternoon, at 17.00, the statue of Our Lady of Fatima will be welcomed by Pope Francis in St. Peter's Square and then the Pope will hold a Marian catechesis. From 19.00 onwards, the statue of the Virgin arrives at the Sanctuary of Divine Love, where the Rosary will be recited with a link up to all the Marian shrines in the world, while starting from 22.00, there will be a prayer vigil. The next day, Sunday, October 13, the statue will return to St. Peter's Square at 10.00 am, there will be a recitation of the Holy Rosary, and at 10.30 The Pope will preside at Mass. "www.news.va/en/news/pope-to-attend-marian-day-in-the-vatican

Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: like i said i attend tradentine mass with gregorian chant and heavy latin, i'll attend it again this sunday so i naturally think i'm the most paronoid when talking about theological currents between traditionalists and progressives, it pains me when someone is interpreting catholic teachings with private revelations, it should be the other way.
I just can't believe it, is it the first time a pope retired.

“He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him.”

No be me talk am o. @ Elampiro see your life?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2013
italo: @ Ube, you actually spent your energy to make that explanation?

Devil don play am Ojoro be that ooooo
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: what letter?
Who told you that pope francis denied the divinity of christ?

take no heed of his lies.

Pope Francis: "And I believe in God ... I believe in Jesus Christ, his incarnation".

http://www.repubblica.it/cultura/2013/10/01/news/pope_s_conversation_with_scalfari_english-67643118/

@Elampiro, see your life?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2013
I went for counselling on this issue and many more. I have been taught a lot of things I never knew from a very reputable source. I was also given this link and told the boundaries to observe in this matter.

Concerning “Maria Divine Mercy”, Pope Francis, and the False Prophet
Posted on August 1, 2013 by twohearts
By Dr. Kelly Bowring, Author of best-seller “The Secrets, Chastisement, and Triumph” and “The Great Battle Has Begun”

+++

The messages of Maria Divine Mercy (MDM), which she is reportedly receiving from heavenly sources, are plausible. I have examined all the messages, as well as all of the published evaluations and criticisms of her messages… and have not found them to establish a single error in her reported messages. And the negative evaluations of MDM posted by critics to date have been, at best, inconclusive and unconvincing.

I have not found that her messages contradict any doctrine, or that they contain an actual error. As of today, her messages are not condemned by any official Church authority with jurisdiction to do so (which would be the Irish Bishops or the CDF), though certainly they have not received Church recognition either.

On the other hand, several of her prophecies have been fulfilled, and her messages are congruent to the other related legitimate sources of prophecy being given in these times.

As well, the Crusader Prayers of Maria Divine Mercy are in the same status as her reported messages, as stated above, and thus, it would seem that it is permissible to pray them.

So, in summary, the Church faithful may read and spread MDM’s reported messages and pray her prayers.

+++

Caution Needed!

Still, we must be cautious, and continue to discern with prayer and docility to the Church and the Holy Spirit, while remembering the words of Pope Urban VIII: “In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true.”

+++

Potential Problem

One of the serious issues that are raised by the reported heavenly messages of MDM is regarding her message that Pope Benedict XVI would leave the papacy (before he died) and that his successor would be the false prophet (as discussed in Revelation 13). This is a difficult message and must be considered with delicate discernment. Whether this message is true or not, we do not know.

Even if this reported message is true, we must never take it upon ourselves to decide as such… we must wait for the Church to direct us in such matters. No matter what, we must remain faithful to the Church. We are never personally permitted to believe the Pope is invalid, unless the highest legitimate authority of the Church were to indicate that he is.

+++

Careful Distinction

So, while we may meditate on and spread the messages of MDM… as practicing Catholics, we must also be cautious about (and even somewhat critical concerning) this message related to the new Pope, and in this situation we must personally declare the following:

1. I accept the teaching of the Universal Catholic Church that the Pope when speaking on faith and morals is infallible.

2. I accept, as legitimately elected by the recent conclave, Pope Francis (as the validly elected Pope).

This includes “religious assent of mind and heart to the manifest mind of the pope, even when he is not speaking infallibly” (Second Vatican Council, Lumen Gentium, 25), which every member of the Catholic faithful is obliged to offer Pope Francis.

+++

Time Will Tell

Time will make things more clear in this delicate matter, as to whether MDM’s messages deserve repudiation because she is in doctrinal error, her messages are inauthentic, or she is eventually rightly condemned by the Church. Otherwise, her prophecies will continue to validate themselves as events unfold and they come true.

+++

Important Question and Clarification

The most common question people are asking right now about MDM is whether a validly elected Pope could even be the false prophet, as her messages are reporting. The answer is – YES.

Though, while it is possible, it would be quite improbable.

So, how could it happen that a validly-elected Pope could become the false prophet (an invalid pope or an anti-pope)?

Pope Paul IV’s Papal Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio teaches that if anyone was a heretic before the Papal election, he could not be a valid Pope, even if he is (validly) elected unanimously by the Cardinals.

As well, Canon 188.4 (1917 Code of Canon Law) states that if a cleric (pope, bishop, etc.) becomes a heretic, he loses his office, without any declaration, by operation of law.

St. Robert Bellarmine, St. Antonius, St. Francis de Sales, St. Alphonsus Liguori, and many other theologians all taught that a heretic cannot be a valid pope.

“If however, God were to permit a pope to become

a notoriously and contumacious heretic,

he would by such fact cease to be pope,

and the apostolic chair would be vacant.”

St. Alphonsus Liguori, Church Doctor

Here are some more citations on this possibility: http://www.protestanterrors.com/pope-heresy.htm

However, ecclesiastical law requires that the faithful must presume we have a valid Pope, unless the Church’s highest authority formally declares otherwise.

So, one may consider the possibility that an “anti-pope” could potentially come from a valid conclave, and this does not constitute a false or “heretical” position.

Thus, it is actually possible to remain faithful to the Magisterium AND consider that the messages of MDM plausibly might be authentic that the Pope is the false prophet… and even that the Church herself states that this IS at least possible.

+++

Time will make this matter more clear.

http://twoheartspress.com/blog/concerning-maria-divine-mercy-pope-francis-and-the-false-prophet/
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVVh2vdhDeQ

Fr. Hesse on Papal Infalliblity
Fr Gregory Hesse (now deceased) was a Canon Lawyer, Doctor of Thomistic Theology...

That is another source.

However, I have been told not to cross words with anyone on this till I finish my counselling and retreat today.

Some Catholic priests know the truth, but they are observing some boundaries, some other high ranking church officials are trying to discern the Pope.

Bye for now.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by Syncan(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro: I went for counselling on this issue and many more. I have been taught a lot of things I never knew from a very reputable source. I was also given this link and told the boundaries to observe in this matter.

By Dr. Kelly Bowring, Author of best-seller “The Secrets, Chastisement, and Triumph” and “The Great Battle Has Begun”

+++

The messages of Maria Divine Mercy (MDM), which she is reportedly receiving from heavenly sources, are plausible. I have examined all the messages, as well as all of the published evaluations and criticisms of her messages… and have not found them to establish a single error in her reported messages. And the negative evaluations of MDM posted by critics to date have been, at best, inconclusive and unconvincing.

I have not found that her messages contradict any doctrine, or that they contain an actual error. As of today, her messages are not condemned by any official Church authority with jurisdiction to do so (which would be the Irish Bishops or the CDF), though certainly they have not received Church recognition either.

On the other hand, several of her prophecies have been fulfilled, and her messages are congruent to the other related legitimate sources of prophecy being given in these times.

As well, the Crusader Prayers of Maria Divine Mercy are in the same status as her reported messages, as stated above, and thus, it would seem that it is permissible to pray them.

So, in summary, the Church faithful may read and spread MDM’s reported messages and pray her prayers.

+++

Caution Needed!

Still, we must be cautious, and continue to discern with prayer and docility to the Church and the Holy Spirit, while remembering the words of Pope Urban VIII: “In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true.”

+++

Potential Problem

One of the serious issues that are raised by the reported heavenly messages of MDM is regarding her message that Pope Benedict XVI would leave the papacy (before he died) and that his successor would be the false prophet (as discussed in Revelation 13). This is a difficult message and must be considered with delicate discernment. Whether this message is true or not, we do not know.

Even if this reported message is true, we must never take it upon ourselves to decide as such… we must wait for the Church to direct us in such matters. No matter what, we must remain faithful to the Church. We are never personally permitted to believe the Pope is invalid, unless the highest legitimate authority of the Church were to indicate that he is.

+++

Careful Distinction

So, while we may meditate on and spread the messages of MDM… as practicing Catholics, we must also be cautious about (and even somewhat critical concerning) this message related to the new Pope, and in this situation we must personally declare the following:

1. I accept the teaching of the Universal Catholic Church that the Pope when speaking on faith and morals is infallible.

[color=#990000]Elampiro says Pope has blasphemed

2. I accept, as legitimately elected by the recent conclave, Pope Francis (as the validly elected Pope). Elampiro denies this

This includes “religious assent of mind and heart to the manifest mind of the pope, even when he is not speaking infallibly” (Second Vatican Council, Lumen Gentium, 25), which every member of the Catholic faithful is obliged to offer Pope Francis. Elampiro falls into Schism

+++

Time Will Tell

Time will make things more clear in this delicate matter, as to whether MDM’s messages deserve repudiation because she is in doctrinal error, her messages are inauthentic, or she is eventually rightly condemned by the Church. Otherwise, her prophecies will continue to validate themselves as events unfold and they come true. Yes, Yes, while we Pray.
+++

The most common question people are asking right now about MDM is whether a validly elected Pope could even be the false prophet, as her messages are reporting. The answer is – YES.

So, how could it happen that a validly-elected Pope could become the false prophet (an invalid pope or an anti-pope)?

Pope Paul IV’s Papal Bull Cum ex Apostolatus Officio teaches that if anyone was a heretic before the Papal election, he could not be a valid Pope, even if he is (validly) elected unanimously by the Cardinals.

As well, Canon 188.4 (1917 Code of Canon Law) states that if a cleric (pope, bishop, etc.) becomes a heretic, he loses his office, without any declaration, by operation of law.

St. Robert Bellarmine, St. Antonius, St. Francis de Sales, St. Alphonsus Liguori, and many other theologians all taught that a heretic cannot be a valid pope.

Here are some more citations on this possibility: http://www.protestanterrors.com/pope-heresy.htm

However, ecclesiastical law requires that the faithful must presume we have a valid Pope, unless the Church’s highest authority formally declares otherwise .

So, one may consider the possibility that an “anti-pope” could potentially come from a valid conclave, and this does not constitute a false or “heretical” position.

Thus, it is actually possible to remain faithful to the Magisterium AND consider that the messages of MDM plausibly might be authentic that the Pope is the false prophet… and even that the Church herself states that this IS at least possible.

+++

http://twoheartspress.com/blog/concerning-maria-divine-mercy-pope-francis-and-the-false-prophet/[/color]

Just highlighted some places for you in your post above.

Frankly speaking, something is wrong with you and your retreat. Look at your posts, Filled with "wild possibilities", nothing Concrete, yet on it was based your schism. Painful indeed.
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
Syncan:

Just highlighted some places for you in your post above.

Frankly speaking, something is wrong with you and your retreat. Look at your posts, Filled with "wild possibilities", nothing Concrete, yet on it was based your schism. Painful indeed.

Thank you for being the judge over me.

Did you not see the below conclusion.

"So, one may consider the possibility that an “anti-pope” could potentially come from a valid conclave, and this does not constitute a false or “heretical” position.

Thus, it is actually possible to remain faithful to the Magisterium AND consider that the messages of MDM plausibly might be authentic that the Pope is the false prophet… and even that the Church herself states that this IS at least possible."
I have had a retreat wit a very high clergy. Am I to listen to you or a high clergy of the church or the bible (or even Jesus' instructions) ?
Re: An Exclusive Interview With Pope Francis by elampiro(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
elampiro: I went for counselling on this issue and many more. I have been taught a lot of things I never knew from a very reputable source. I was also given this link and told the boundaries to observe in this matter.

+++

+++

Caution Needed!

+++

Potential Problem

+++

Careful Distinction

2. I accept, as legitimately elected by the recent conclave, Pope Francis (as the validly elected Pope).

This includes “religious assent of mind and heart to the manifest mind of the pope, even when he is not speaking infallibly” (Second Vatican Council, Lumen Gentium, 25), which every member of the Catholic faithful is obliged to offer Pope Francis.

+++

Time Will Tell

Time will make things more clear in this delicate matter, as to whether MDM’s messages deserve repudiation because she is in doctrinal error, her messages are inauthentic, or she is eventually rightly condemned by the Church. Otherwise, her prophecies will continue to validate themselves as events unfold and they come true.

+++

However, ecclesiastical law requires that the faithful must presume we have a valid Pope, unless the Church’s highest authority formally declares otherwise.

+++

http://twoheartspress.com/blog/concerning-maria-divine-mercy-pope-francis-and-the-false-prophet/

According to the messages, Maria is the last prophetic messenger or the last prophet God the Father has sent to the world before Jesus' second coming. Jesus said this mission has been planned over two thousand years ago as given in the book of Daniel ( “But I shall tell you what is written in the truthful book . . . As for you, Daniel, keep secret the message and seal the book until the end time . . . Go Daniel, because the words are to be kept secret and sealed until the end time.”

Book of Daniel 10:21, 12:4, 12:9)

Jesus has said that we should not defend the messages He gives to Maria that they should stand for themselves. He has promised that despite the fact there will be many hate and obstacles on the way, the massages will break boundaries and triumph. He only wants the messages to be spread with humility and He has promised to do the rest. He said nothing can stop this mission because it is God the Father plan for mankind salvation in the final battle with Satan and all his cohort in fallen angels, evil spirits etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Why Do Christian Men Remove Their Cap In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.