Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session (29496 Views)

How Can I Reconcile With My Brother / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex With Ur Partner After Normal Delivery / Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2013
passionate88: walkaway, d guy dey behave like small pikin. Or na him dey do things for u?.na him dey feed una for house?
#signs, thanks anyways
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by komek(m): 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
I would rather yell than beat a woman, so must times I apologise. Buh why is it that even when u are apologising, ur partner tends to make life more miserable for you by keeping malice or pretending she has forgiven meanwhile, she will come back with that issue after some days.
Re: How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session by cornie11: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
I want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my husband after divorce, I and my husband have been together for 6 years with 2 kids, last year he filed a divorce against me, i did all i could to stop him but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet who helps people regain back lost love, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband came back to me within 48hours and we are happily together again as one family. Contact this spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.