Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? (29456 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Man Beats His Wife, Breaks Her Lower Jaw, Damages Her Left Eye In Adamawa (Pix) / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 2:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Nairalanders i hail thee.

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by chukxie(m): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Put an anonymous call to the police.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by LegendsCoded(m): 2:29am On Sep 03, 2020
chukxie:
Put an anonymous call to the police.

There is a policeman living in the same compound ���‍♂️ angry undecided

302 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:44am On Sep 03, 2020
Stop spying from inside. Contact a human right group on their behalf cos you might be their saviour in the end.
When you see something, say something....

271 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Here is the solution to this brutality........

Here you have it.....

Please get in touch and speak up before it is too late.......

Your neighbours lives matter

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by SexytorresE(f): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2020
People don’t sleep here ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by frubben(m): 4:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by iCauseTrouble: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2020
angry
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Muyiwaipere(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Report hin

If not ... mind your business

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by tegamarro(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2020
There are many organisations for this, they make sure he never sees the light of day.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Gamezi(m): 4:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Mind your business wink is a secret way to live a long happy life

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by xanaxattacc12: 4:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Anonymous Tip to Police

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by SwacoBlackPope: 4:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Call the police

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by markidoo(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Damn, never you try to stop him.Either you report to human rights activist or you mind your business, recall all the evil deaths we read daily on Nairaland and other platforms as a result of not minding their business This life no balance at all.

16 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by omobs(m): 4:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Beat your neighbor too, life is easy

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by AltCtrlDel: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93515085:
Reading

You stylishly booked space so you can come back and say "Sai baba"

How much is a litre of fuel in your area now?

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Yawns**
Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 03, 2020
The kids will grow up to beat him soon.

The truth is that is the woman ready to break free from his chains, must of them won't want you to interfere in their marriages, and that's their business.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Come to my office tomorrow with evidence

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by Lexusgs430: 5:02am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:
Nairalanders i hail thee.

I'm seeking for help on behalf of my neighbor's wife and her kids, her husband(our landlord) beats his wife and kids everyday(I mean 7 days a week nonstop). This man is usually drunk, I'm really concerned and really pained, as i type now he's beating his wife and has locked them out. I tried some Google searches but it's not helping. Please this woman and her kids needs help, but hat can be done.

Thanks

Head to the police station - ask for welfare department.......

If you reside in Lagos, head to the office of the public defender........

Speak to the woman in confidence and get her side of the story + raise your concerns.......

Be prepared to be made homeless, so have a plan B........

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by omoteacher(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2020
shocked

Mind your business oga, if the beating/abuse is

too much na she go run comot. She's still gaining

something from the man. If she leaves what's the

probability she might get good husband again.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by espn(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2020
They need help...Human rights would be in the best position to help them...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by IamWonderful: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Ask the wife if she need help, don't dangle into family matter that will put blame on you at the end. The woman might not have anywhere to go or she like it being with him

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by espn(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2020
omoteacher:
shocked

Mind your business oga, if the beating/abuse is

too much na she go run comot. She's still gaining

something from the man. If she leaves what's the

probability she might get good husband again.
You try...Must she remain in marriage

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by coldFLARES1(m): 5:04am On Sep 03, 2020
LegendsCoded:

There is a policeman living in the same compound ���‍♂️ angry undecided
If there's a policeman, a supposed officer of za law, living in same compound as you, then ask him, in private, why he is doing nothing about the recurring violence.

Me is sure, his response would determine whether you look away or do something.

Until then, Oga keep minding your little business.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by madridguy(m): 5:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Till the man will kill the woman and put everyone in trouble?

Gamezi:
Mind your business wink is a secret way to live a long happy life

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

You stylishly booked space so you can come back and say "Sai baba"

How much is a litre of fuel in your area now?
Rule 2 to be successful in life : If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the way, you will never get to where you are going!! cool cool cool

These kids have nothing reasonable to contribute to a thread, rather they come to derail.
Instead of them to lie down Jejely on the mats in their village, CALM DOWN and read comments by sane members, they rather come here to troll!
Spits!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by FGonline: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2020
tegamarro:
There are many organisations for this, they make sure he never sees the light of day.
u didn't mention any of them.
If u are sure, mention at least two of the organization

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Beats His Wife And Kids Daily, What Can I do? by dalongjnr: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Set him up! Knowing that is a constant reoccurrence, just move to any police station with gender based violence desk and report the case anonymously.
If they are serious, they will investigate and apprehend him.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Names His Newborn Son 'Buhari' In Jos In Honour Of The President (Photo) / My Divorce Journal / How Do You Reconcile With Your Partner After A Shouting Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.