Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (7025 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments / Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tonylyte:
ya head dey there...the way the ethiopians were playing, no be beans. i later wished we were playing gayna ....anyway, the giant will always look 4 ways to win their matches....

BUSHY-ANUS:
egypt go hammer gayna on tuesday grin

These guys have started provoking us on the thread. The bolded is uncalled for.... I hope you don't wait for some GH folks to hit back before you take action and start banning Ghanaians cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/72#18790890
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Antell95: My Eagles couldn't run.. Jeez., FIFA should ban such nation 4rm hosting a game.. Even Moses... Chai..
Any Ghanaian talking abt Cheat is seriously Ma.d... Idi.ot, He go.at.. You cudn't beat Burkina faso with 10men+ PK awarded that was taken by Wack-AZS-O.. #Brazil here we come #bye bye to Ethiopia..

Obviously he wasn't banned. And he is back on the thread with insults as usual. The above bolded is totally uncalled for cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/71

I have been advocating for folks on the thread to report offensive comments rather than responding to them, but I am very disappointed that I reported this guy and the best you could do was to hide the post, and allow the guy back on the thread to keep insulting abi? SMH!

I guess he insulted me and got away with it huh?

Now my question to Mr. moderator semid4lyfe,

If I had responded to him in kind (with insult), would I have been banned, or just my post would have been hidden? Because I don't mind if you will only hide my post and not ban me. I need an answer please cool
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Philipsdael: i was rutin for Gayna 2 win the contest against the-Big-mouthed-Egyptians but now the ill-feelings the Gaynians are showing against the African-Champ, is making me have a second thought......
well, ur hating can't clip our wings.....
#Naija4life

Mr. moderator, Here we go again @ bolded

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/72
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by royale442(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2013
GH Swagg: ^^^ Good to see the comment has been removed, and I hope he is banned, as the rules require.
you are happy now right? Should i go and cull-out all the abusive comments you have also posted?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by royale442(m): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
GH Swagg:

Obviously he wasn't banned. And he is back on the thread with insults as usual. The above bolded is totally uncalled for cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/71

I have been advocating for folks on the thread to report offensive comments rather than responding to them, but I am very disappointed that I reported this guy and the best you could do was to hide the post, and allow the guy back on the thread to keep insulting abi? SMH!

I guess he insulted me and got away with it huh?

Now my question to Mr. moderator semid4lyfe,

If I had responded to him in kind (with insult), would I have been banned, or just my post would have been hidden? Because I don't mind if you will only hide my post and not ban me. I need an answer please cool

This is hypocrisy at its best.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by royale442(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2013
I suggest that as words like b*itch, f*uck,etc are automatically converted to naughty lady and bleep respectively, g*ayna(no offense meant, just for precision) too should be converted to GHANA to curb the act to an extent. Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by royale442(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2013
achimotan:

at a pub where I watched, we rooted for niggaria .the consensus was that ethiopia would disgrace mother africa if they go to brazil.the ill feeling is mutual by a minority from both countries. the opponent of my rival is my friend I guess is what they are exhibiting
Obrafour:

Taaaaa... Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth, like stewpidity falls out of yours. Unfortunately I can smell a Bleeding a.n.us from far away as Nigayland lol. Niggas Be Bragging About beign Men. A Lot Of Y'all Niggas Be Side B!tches .....
*Life will be nice when someone can reply to your sarcasm with sarcasm instead of just getting offended.* ««« hahahahahahaha

shocked
achimotan:

at a pub where I watched, we rooted for niggaria .the consensus was that ethiopia would disgrace mother africa if they go to brazil.the ill feeling is mutual by a minority from both countries. the opponent of my rival is my friend I guess is what they are exhibiting
Obrafour:

Taaaaa... Sorry, sarcasm falls out of my mouth, like stewpidity falls out of yours. Unfortunately I can smell a Bleeding a.n.us from far away as Nigayland lol. Niggas Be Bragging About beign Men. A Lot Of Y'all Niggas Be Side B!tches .....
*Life will be nice when someone can reply to your sarcasm with sarcasm instead of just getting offended.* ««« hahahahahahaha

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2013
royale442:
I think the Ghanians are hypocrites, they keep reporting people of what they are also guilty of.

The Moderator has been silent and has not taken action on the unwarranted attacks by the Nigerians. The Moderator has left us with no choice but to reply in kind after persitent petition by Ghanaians for the moderator to rein in on the attackers.

ayusco:
Oh oh were u trying to be
sarcastic n unfunny smh lmao btw
wats this your infatuation with
pampers n bloody behinds? And u
actually wonder y they call u g**na
lol
I guess your neutrality did not allow you to post this ^^^ c0mment which warranted my reply to him huh? Hypocrite!
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bingbagbo(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
SEMID4LYFE, so you had to frontpage a GHANA VS EGYPT thread created by a nigerian?? when Ghanaaians have their official thread here?? why?? why do you dislike Ghanaians like tha angry

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adesinasamuel: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
It is not funny lipsrsealed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by adesinasamuel: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
WHY IS EVERY BODY Talking to the moderator undecided pls
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by semid4lyfe(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
bin gbagbo: SEMID4LYFE, so you had to frontpage a GHANA VS EGYPT thread created by a nigerian?? when Ghanaaians have their official thread here?? why?? why do you dislike Ghanaians like tha angry

Yours is an all encompassing Black Stars thread, not a specific match thread.

Also, I did not post the Ghana Vs Egypt thread to the homepage. You have madam super moderator to thank for that. I only updated the thread to reflect it's LIVE match status, the live scores and the final scores at the end and that's why you see my name as the one who frontpaged it in the featured links.

Finally, stop all this you dislike Ghana accusations. It's becoming really annoying. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by royale442(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Finally, stop all this you dislike Ghana accusations. It's becoming really annoying. . . .
Yh, it's becoming very annoying.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
royale442: Yh, it's becoming very annoying.

Yes its annoying, but why are you stressing it? Do you want to get him banned?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by RoyalPearl(f): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
For petes sake you all are annoying. Stop fighting about rubbish
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by royale442(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obrafour:

Yes its annoying, but why are you stressing it? Do you want to get him banned?
lol, why would i want to get someone banned? Who knows, that might be your ministry.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
royale442: lol, why would i want to get someone banned? Who knows, that might be your ministry.

So what was your point in stressing what the moderator posted? Only girls do that.

Royal^^Pearl^^:
For petes sake you all are annoying. Stop fighting about rubbish

^^^how do you mean? Am I part?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by sCun: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Moderators we need make a lot of noise about this.
www.nairaland.com/1490664/nfa-must-respect-me-pay#19054264
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeric01(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2013
sCun: Moderators we need make a lot of noise about this.
www.nairaland.com/1490664/nfa-must-respect-me-pay#19054264

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by boron10(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
Moderator(s) i believe this news however sad deserves to be on the front page.
www2.nairaland.com/1495312/nigerian-fan-dies-dubai
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Antell95:
The U50 black Indomies of Ghana will be thanking their stars for not meeting these crop of Golden Eaglet.. Nig.3 Iran.0 https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/104

boron10:
Don't know how to post this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Y01aPL_pgCU
Ghanaians should win a trophy so
Sarkodie can atleast dedicate a song to
the black charcoal stars https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/105#1150216.3370 .
. Mr Moderator, please what are you going to do about this Unwarranted attack?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Theben(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obrafour:

. Mr Moderator, please what are you going to do about this Unwarranted attack?
You people are overly insecure. You pick offense on trivial issues. You guys are cool with calling the super eagles 'super chicken' but react when your dear black stars are renamed.

Anyway, i'm sure your complaint has been attended to because the mods of this section have poor sense of judgement. They are blind to know that some jibes are friendly.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
Antell95:
The U50 black Indomies of Ghana will be thanking their stars for not meeting these crop of Golden Eaglet.. Nig.3 Iran.0 https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/104

boron10:
Don't know how to post this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=Y01aPL_pgCU
Ghanaians should win a trophy so
Sarkodie can atleast dedicate a song to
the black charcoal stars https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/105#1150216.3370 .
Mr Moderator, please what are you going to do about this Unwarranted attack? Ghanaians are swiftly punished whenever unwarranted attackes are hurled at the super eagles. I am afraid your failure to act on this will legitimize harsher response from my hawkish compatriots when they log onto the thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by sCun: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obrafour:

Mr Moderator, please what are you going to do about this Unwarranted attack? Ghanaians are swiftly punished whenever unwarranted attackes are hurled at the super eagles. I am afraid your failure to act on this will legitimize harsher response from my hawkish compatriots when they log onto the thread.
How about you and your compatriots creating your own forum?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Theben(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Obrafour:

Trust me, i'll damn every consequence and reply you and your kind in the harshest possible way. I won't mind creating thousands of different monikers to get the job done. I'll make sure i mess up this forum with different posts should the moderators choose to take side.

BTW, any sensible mod should know that 'black indomie stars' and 'black charcoal stars' are not insultive in anyway. Still wonder why the posts are hidden on the thread. Poor sense of judgement i presume. Or pressure to please the cry babies.

1 Like

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeric01(m): 12:53am On Oct 31, 2013
We've taken care of the complains.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2013
honeric01: We've taken care of the complains.
Thank you Sir, you just averted a holocaust on that Thread.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2013
Theben:
[s]Trust me, i'll damn every consequence and reply you and your kind in the harshest possible way. I won't mind creating thousands of different monikers to get the job done[/s]. I'll make sure i mess up this forum with different posts should the moderators choose to take side.
after your initial gragra you had to issue a caveat? Its only crybabies who issue idle threats. I'll damn every consequence and report you and your kind to receive the harshest penalty from the Moderators, and if they fail to act, I will join the Heat and respond in kind.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2013
sCun: How about you and your compatriots creating your own forum?
There are Nigerians on Ghanaian forums as well. Trust me, I will get out of your forum when you and your compatriots stop discussing Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Gym In Nigeria / Week 22 Sure Bankers / Bet Tips By GUESKY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.