Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (7028 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments / Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by bingbagbo(m): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2013

so a Ghana thread is now against the rules of nairaland?

alright

6 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
Semid4lyfe, Honeric01, Mukina2!!!

Please can you explain to me why the U - 17 World Cup 3rd place is not on the FP?? Here is the Link

www.nairaland.com/1509396/u-17-world-cup-3rd-place
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by drlaykay(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2013
please can you place this on the front page?
https://www.nairaland.com/1509979/predict-correctly-win-n5000
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
bin gbagbo:
so a Ghana thread is now against the rules of nairaland?

alright

Na so e be oo, my brother.... Like they always say, “this is nairaland not cediland” so obviously a Ghana thread breaks the rules.

I can’t believe the guy actually removed the Black Stars thread. And to think it was his compatriots: adamscuti, sagamite, and sCun who derailed the thread by fighting and insulting each other. For several pages, these guys kept insulting each other, and when I wanted to post an update I couldn’t because the thread was derailed.

Instead of the mod cleaning the thread and banning his people for derailing, he decided to remove our thread…. Does that even make sense? How can he punish us instead of his people?

He claims he’s not anti-Ghana… so if this action isn’t anti-Ghana then what is it?

I hope he is happy he has finally removed the thread, and his naija folks who committed the offense should also be happy.

3 Likes

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donclark(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Mods you need to see this on Golden Eaglets Goal keeper https://www.nairaland.com/1510524/dele-alampasu-nigerian-under-17-golden
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
@moderators, kindly consider this well researched thread for the front page. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1510857/things-need-know-mri-age#19412390
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by vanstanzy(m): 3:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Hi Mods, i recommend this article for the front page. Nairaland link: https://www.nairaland.com/1511458/congratulations-nigerians-congratulation-golden-eaglets. Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by tobelahot(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2013
I've heard a RUMOUR f NL mods taking bribes,,, can you defend this sir?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by luqaz(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2013
Please moderator I think this topic should make the front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1512917/bbc-african-footballer-year
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Theben(m): 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Front page worthy news.
www.nairaland.com/1514257/nigeria-football-federation-officially-promote

Mod/supermod, please do the needful. The victorious golden eaglets have been officially promoted to the U20 level.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mods!

It will be awesome if you consider this thread to the front page.

thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Ukutsgp(m): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
I want to plead that my thread 'your prayers and wishes for super eagle's qualification' be move to front page. The eagles really need our prayers and wishes. thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHKWAME1: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Moderators: PLEASE B00KMARK THIS THREAD FOR FRONT PAGE ON TUESDAY

official BLACK STARS of
GHANA cafe: EGYPT VS GHANA
(tuesday nov 19)

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/116#19640614
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Isn't it funny how some folks assume all Ghanaians are Ashantis

@ mod Semid4lyfe

Why is the above comment I posted on the Black Stars thread hidden? I believe you made a mistake, so put it back cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/116
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Theben(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
^
How is the comment related to sport?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by GHSwagg: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
^^^ So why are all those not sports related comments on the thread not removed? cool

The mod must put my harmless comment back! angry
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by sCun: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2013
GH Swagg: ^^^ So why are all those not sports related comments on the thread not removed? cool

The mod must put my harmless comment back! angry
Or what??
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by dridowu: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by jimmyroger: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2013
Dear moderator...pls let this article be on front page......

Amazing jersey designed by a Nairalander.
www.nairaland.com/1515935/amazing-super-eagles-jersey-created/6
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by sCun: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2013
Moderators please take this to Front page.
www.nairaland.com/1528489/kelechi-iheanacho-declared-missing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Week 22 Sure Bankers / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Gym In Nigeria / Bet Tips By GUESKY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.