Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (7027 Views)

Funny And Rude Comments By South-africans About Nigeria Ahead Wednsdys Showdown / Keshi Cleared By FIFA Over Racist Comments / Franck Ribery Won't Talk To Jerome Boateng Again After Being Covered In Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2013
MODS (Honeric01, Semid4lyfe) pls you can move this to www.nairaland.com/1498807/barclays-premier-league-newcastle-united to European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga)
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2013
honeric01: We've taken care of the complains.
pls help me to move this to EPL Section www.nairaland.com/1498807/barclays-premier-league-newcastle-united
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by sCun: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Obrafour: There are Nigerians on Ghanaian forums as well. Trust me, I will get out of your forum when you and your compatriots stop discussing Ghana.
Ghanaian forums like?
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by honeric01(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2013
donphilopus: pls help me to move this to EPL Section www.nairaland.com/1498807/barclays-premier-league-newcastle-united

Done
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2013
honeric01:

Done
Thanks very much
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2013
sCun: Ghanaian forums like?
g00gle it.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
MODS Semid4lyfe & Honeric01!!!

What's the meaning of this thread?? The subject of the thread is "Close" and the posts there are .....

So you should try and lock or close the thread.. Here is the link

www.nairaland.com/1502282/closed
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
MODS do something!!!

Don't be partial here mine www.nairaland.com/1502333/fifa-u-17-world-cup-semi was here before this www.nairaland.com/1502427/sweden-v-nigeria-fifa-u-17 so try and close the necessary one
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2013
donphilopus: MODS do something!!!

Don't be partial here mine www.nairaland.com/1502333/fifa-u-17-world-cup-semi was here before this www.nairaland.com/1502427/sweden-v-nigeria-fifa-u-17 so try and close the necessary one
whao thank God u brought this up yourself, your thread was opened when the game was still on, that was an offence. I see no reason why you had to open a thread when a knock out match (quarter final) its yet to be decided...
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 9:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: whao thank God u brought this up yourself, your thread was opened when the game was still on, that was an offence. I see no reason why you had to open a thread when a knock out match (quarter final) its yet to be decided...
Lolz grin grin grin I wrote Sweden Vs Nigeria/Uruguay, after the match I changed it to Sweden Vs Nigeria since we won the game
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
donphilopus: Lolz grin grin grin I wrote Sweden Vs Nigeria/Uruguay, after the match I changed it to Sweden Vs Nigeria since we won the game
are u a learner undecidedoffence no 2. The time u used is wrong grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: are u a learner undecidedoffence no 2. The time u used is wrong grin
Lolz... The time is very right
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.
You are a MOD.. Take a look at this
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
donphilopus: You are a MOD.. Take a look at this
u are virtually a learner, your topic didnt indicate that when i create my own, when i saw ur thread, i thought it was an aftermath discussion for the just concluded match btwn Nigeria and Uruguay, its very pellucid, so dnt twist my dear Nairaland rule to suit yourself... undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
donphilopus: Lolz... The time is very right
let wait and see grin
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: u are virtually a learner, your topic didnt indicate that when i create my own, when i saw ur thread, i thought it was an aftermath discussion for the just concluded match btwn Nigeria and Uruguay, its very pellucid, so dnt twist my dear Nairaland rule to suit yourself... undecided
You know the truth of the matter na
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: let wait and see grin
Ok ooo
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
He opens the thread at exactly 5:32pm, when the match is still on if his thread is allowed to stay, then that means during the match of Nigeria vs sweden, i can decide to open a thread even before the match get started and after the end of the match i would change my thread title to the two winners, which is very wrong..
Coz the thread would lack the usual opening updates...

Pls Mod check through his thread and you would see where sincere Nairalanders where against him for opening a thread when the game his on and yet to be decided..

If He goes scot free, am sure such would repeat itself... Thanks.
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
@donphilophus kindly give me two reason why you open a thread for a match that had not yet been fixed, when other match was on.. Just gve me two reason then i would let go..
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: @donphilophus kindly give me two reason why you open a thread for a match that had not yet been fixed, when other match was on.. Just gve me two reason then i would let go..
No Need of Argument again na!!!

Your thread has been moved above mine, so yours may likely make FP...

I don't know whether you used your MOD power to move it or not..

But if atall any thread concerning this match is going to FP, there are other people before you, so if yours is moved it would be very sardonic...

Thanks
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2013
donphilopus: No Need of Argument again na!!!

Your thread has been moved above mine, so yours may likely make FP...

I don't know whether you used your MOD power to move it or not..

But if atall any thread concerning this match is going to FP, there are other people before you, so if yours is moved it would be very sardonic...

Thanks
sardonic Did u check your dico b4 using that word Am suprise coz I found ntn sardonic in what just happened now. smh... Am sure u knw what you did was wrong? Just accept and let move on...

*streches hand out for a shake*smiley
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: sardonic Did u check your dico b4 using that word Am suprise coz I found ntn sardonic in what just happened now. smh... Am sure u knw what you did was wrong? Just accept and let move on...

*streches hand out for a shake*smiley
Is it not sardonic to others apart from me who created a simlar thread before you??

Didn't you say my time was wrong?? So why am I now seeing 5:00pm at the FP??

It's mockery to the other posters because they aren't MODS
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Fynestboi: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
donphilopus: Is it not sardonic to others apart from me who created a simlar thread before you??

Didn't you say my time was wrong?? So why am I now seeing 5:00pm at the FP??

It's mockery to the other posters because they aren't MODS
come of it dude, all the threads were created when the match was still on, its just like creating a thread with the title *ASUU CALLED OF STRIKE*.. JuSt because he\she hearld that GEJ just finished a meeting with ASUU,and without getng full details of the meeting he/she thought the strike is called of whereas it nt... So beware the way you create thread creating a thread without full details to back it up is WRONG *my2cents*. U need more just click on my signature smiley

Thanks

*why do u ignore my handshake* undecided
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
Fynestboi: come of it dude, all the threads were created when the match was still on, its just like creating a thread with the title *ASUU CALLED OF STRIKE*.. JuSt because he\she hearld that GEJ just finished a meeting with ASUU,and without getng full details of the meeting he/she thought the strike is called of whereas it nt... So beware the way you create thread creating a thread without full details to back it up is WRONG *my2cents*. U need more just click on my signature smiley

Thanks

*why do u ignore my handshake* undecided
okay oooo

i kooorrrnkoooooooor
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
MODS take note of the first person that created Nigeria Vs Mexico Match thread today again.

Mine was created at about 6:48pm and the second was created at about 6:49pm and the subject of the 2nd was Nigeria Vs Sweden, instead of Nigeria Vs Mexico pls do justice
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by donphilopus: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mukina2!!! What you did was very wrong, I don't like what you did..

I created a thread for a next match when a match was still going on and it didn't make it to the FP because it was created when the match was on..

And today another person did same and it's about to make FP, that's partiality, it's never done anywhere..

You can confirm it yourself
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
justplainpaul:

You're a compound fool. it's either
you're blind or you need glasses to see
well. Did you see CHIDERA EZEH,
CHIGOZIE OBASI, ZARADEEN BELLO,
and the rest or you didn't watch the
tournament. Try use your brain o, you
dey age o, you no be small pikin o!!!
Moderators Please my heart is boiling at this moment, Please do something about this unprovoked attack at my person before I reply in kind when I am relax
ed. This is the Link»»»
https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/107#19349303
Re: Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here by Obrafour(m): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
Adamskuty:
very typical of a jealous ghanaian
monkey
, we got the youngest squad in
this tournament u m0ron, didn't u see
their faces u jealous nitwit?? Hahhahah!
I see e dey pain u sey ur turn npoo
qualifier,ur oldmen which we trashed
6-1,see nigga,those young players have
being together for long,all young fresh
and fast ,go kill urself
Mr M0derator, I hope I will not receive a Ban when you finally decide to do something.... This guy^^^ has logged onto his Troll account just to insult. This is the Link»»»

https://www.nairaland.com/1150216/official-black-stars-ghana-cafe/108#19354664

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Week 22 Sure Bankers / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Gym In Nigeria / Bet Tips By GUESKY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.