Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65356 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nairatalks: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2013
Ajibam:

calm down Bro....

I was suprise too...let just wait till she comes,cause Ave found nothing punishable for one year after investigating... let just wait..
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: I support this. The threads that have been making frontpage lately might make an outsider think only dunces fill the religion section.
Please let the threads that make frontpage be edifying and provoke deepthought in the hearers. Thank you mods for your co-operation.
Have a nice day
I understand you guys, I have been out of the scene for the past two weeks, I was not able to dig through the section and dish the best topics for fp recommendation. Our admin had to pick something, they are busy and had to pick those.

I promise to do my best and help in spreading the gospel. grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:43am On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I understand you guys, I have been out of the scene for the past two weeks, I was not able to dig through the section and dish the best topics for fp recommendation. Our admin had to pick something, they are busy and had to pick those.

I promise to do my best and help in spreading the gospel. grin
thank you ma'am.
And as a mod, I know you will also do your best to make this section prosper. Generally speaking.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Joshthefirst: thank you ma'am.
And as a mod, I know you will also do your best to make this section prosper. Generally speaking.
Thanks Chi grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:54am On Oct 30, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Thanks Chi grin
grin
You're welcome ma'am
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls wat has been happenn since yesterday i havent been able to post...all i have been seein is server overwhelmed but new threads ave bn comn in
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by MrTroll(m): 8:55am On Oct 31, 2013
striktlymi: Complaint

Whenever a member gets a ban on nairaland, it is usually the practice for a reason to be given in his 'profile' page for any such ban, and I am of the view that when the reason given is not clear enough to him/her, the member has every right to seek an explanation in order to understand why the ban was placed in the first place.

Placing a ban of one year is very uncommon in these paths of nairaland and whenever such rare occasion props up, it is usually backed by a very sound reason. The fact that LB had sought an explanation for his ban shows that he is yet to understand the rationale behind it and it will boil down to a miscarriage of justice if his request is snubbed, hence my complaint.

Logicboy03 deserves to know the following:

1) Why he was banned.
2) The justification for his ban.
3) Why the ban had to be for one year.

If the appropriate justification cannot be provided for the above, satisfactorily, then I am left with no option than to ask that my account be banned for one year also, and this I ask with the utmost of respect for you, HBG.
is HBG going to pretend, again that she didint see this?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Troll: is HBG going to pretend, again that she didint see this?

Its Okay....I have been released.......after HBG got a humbling wink
https://www.nairaland.com/1498542/seun-mukina-please-address-incompetent
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2013
[size=15pt]Complaint[/size]

When will HBG stop being an incompetent MOD?
I reported about 5 comments on a thread that were clearly derailing the thread. She chose to only hide one. Why?
If she is tired of being a Mod, pls she can resign
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03: [size=15pt]Complaint[/size]

When will HBG stop being an incompetent MOD?
I reported about 5 comments on a thread that were clearly derailing the thread. She chose to only hide one. Why?
If she is tired of being a Mod, pls she can resign

Bro, what's this again...
you reported, what if she has no data on her phone to Check her mails?
stop this,and she isn't the only one here,we are three.stop insulting her like this...I just get to know that the report was in by spam folder, thats y it has not been attended to...

please,let peace reign
inugo?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam:

stop this,and she isn't the only one here,we are three.stop insulting her like this...I just get to know that the report was in by spam folder, thats y it has not been attended to...

please,let peace reign
inugo?

lol....she viewed the thread and hid one comment......Are you honestly claiming that she only she didnt see other comments?

Furthermore, she was the one that attended to the report. If it were you or Obadiah, I would still be complaining.
I want peace as well, but then there is no peace for the wicked....I wouldnt be here if the job was done.

Thanks for completing the job sha! cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....she viewed the thread and hid one comment......Are you honestly claiming that she only she didnt see other comments?

Furthermore, she was the one that attended to the report. If it were you or Obadiah, I would still be complaining.
I want peace as well, but then there is no peace for the wicked....I wouldnt be here if the job was done.

Thanks for completing the job sha! cheesy
you want me to hide anything before reading? Do I resemble a mugu?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: you want me to hide anything before reading? Do I resemble a mugu?

It takes 20 minutes to read 5 posts of about 10 lines

and another 20 to respond.

Sorry madam, thank you (sarcasm off)
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam:

please,let peace reign
inugo?
Thanks brother
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 31, 2013
^^^
Still more comments to hide. Dont worry, take another hour to do the hiding wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 31, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Ajibam:

please,let peace reign
inugo?

Thanks brother

I wonder what the lie excuse is
a) She didnt do her job because she ran out of data (but can come back online to attack me)
b) It was in her spam folder (wait, why would it be there in the first place)?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Why is Logicboy such a whiner? All he ever does is nag nag nag.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Special delivery for HBG

Ishilove: Why is Logicboy such a [size=18pt]manbitch?[/size] All he ever does is nag nag nag.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove: Why is Logicboy such a whiner? All he ever does is nag nag nag.

Why did you edit your comment? You think others didnt see it?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why did you edit your comment? You think others didnt see it?

lol

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam:

lol

Bros, abeg attend to the other comments I reported na? Remain small to finish?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2013
Please...let us stop all tis...it is unbecoming of us....
@ Ishlove,ma, you are a christain and should allow the love of christ in you be extended to all

@Logicboy...i know they must have really made you angry but you need to understand,sir,that it is a sure thing offenence will come....but a strong man is known by the way he/she controls his/her emotion ....You have been unbanned by Madame Humblebygrace...
I know it is not easy but learn this and keep it with yyou always

:The best way to catch your enemy is to keep them close to you....
Stay blessed from A vessel of christ

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen: Please...let us stop all tis...it is unbecoming of us....
@ Ishlove,ma, you are a christain and should allow the love of christ in you be extended to all

@Logicboy...i know they must have really made you angry but you need to understand,sir,that it is a sure thing offenence will come....but a strong man is known by the way he/she controls his/her emotion ....You have been unbanned by Madame Humblebygrace...
I know it is not easy but learn this and keep it with yyou always

:The best way to catch your enemy is to keep them close to you....
Stay blessed from A vessel of christ

Well said.

Thanks for the advice
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam,

Thanks a lot for completing the stuff..

Remain blessed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
I got this special gift from you Ajibam....

Banned by Ajibam in Religion for#1..derailing. Ban expires on 12:18pm

And you want to say thanks for this? Hear some words boy...

Is this kind of padi padi moderator nairaland is build of? So your nairaland baby had to cry as he do usually and you act partially by banning me with some cooked offence because you got internet forum power? From the best I know, when something like this happen, you see my post but do you question me or warn me? Your baby reported me....pls do you judge base on a report or from both sides since it involve two person?

Justice has passed which im good with but I must split the padi padi justice you passing back to you. The content I post on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1499141/religion-morality-arrogance-power were related with the thread so I still wonder why you banned me.

Here is the content of the OP

logicboy03

Just even take a look at us here on Nairaland. We have some moderators here who are just normal, simple people in real life but turn to dictators once they become moderators. Not only mods, there are sycophants who then become best buddies with moderators for immunities and special privileges.

^^^^tell me this is not about HBG and Ishilove. The two offense on the above content are #2 (Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member. But your baby boy is abusing both nairaland member and a mod.) and #3 (Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, or group of people. But your baby boy can encourage discrimination against two people with is thread). And what have you done to that content? Going a little bit on the thread, it more about politics than religion and this said thread fit for politics section. What the hell is Politicians doing in religion talk? If your baby should lie it contain little religion content, pls the thread titled 'minister of aviation said crash is an act of God' contain God and religion content but is in politics section. Why is logicboy thread still in religion section and not moved into trash bin or politics section? Padi padi things huh?

Logicboy is using you as a tool against Ishilove and HBG. Your moderation power goes hand in hand with Nigeria executive officers who are puppets and zombie. If you want to play your role, do it with sincerity and not partiality. Logicboy created a thread to indirectly lash words on nairaland members but it me you can ban while he go scot free. A politics thread disguising as religion doesn't got complains from partial mod cuz everything here is padi padi things. Is this how you want to preach your Jesus and want people to listen?

I know I cant do anything to do about this.....but read this from me 'you have displayed religious mediocrity, incompetence in power management and you are nothing but a stupid person'. The worst you can do is to ban me till eternity but FOLYKAZE will never bow to mago mago judgement from anybody. I dont care who you are or what you gon be.....it better I speak for myself rather than see a zombie use as a stick against my freedom of opinion and expression.

You want to act like Obasanjo....where is he and his power today? He become person every dog bark.....if that what you want, here is fela for you which will buy you coffin for your power and reputation burial. I dont care if you ban me after this till the day sun die, what concern me is my word and my mind pass across.

Im promising you if that thread is not move to politics section or trash bin or logicboy ban for both offence number 2&3, I will derail that thread. I think that will get you more banning task and a responsibility to undertake.

Am not a frequent customer of nairaland police station. I have been banned and post hidden but I know am served right and justice prevail for my wrongs but I wont accept this insincere judgement from nairaland police. My post which you ban me for did not derail the thread, it didn't contain abuse of anyone and against the rule of this forum. AjiBANkole (in yoruba wake only to ban and steal....people's right), better boost your internet connection and subscribe.....you will pull me down only if you ready to work on banning or that thread and logicboy face the justice too.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
^^okay
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hello Folykaze, I don't know what went down in that thread but I believe Logicboy has his whining rights. He is free to rant, rave, whine and nag all he wants (no one pays him any attention anyways) as long as he doesn't break the rules. He didn't mention any names in that thread, and even if he did, I trust the mods to deal thoroughly with him, like HBG did yesterday. So just let it go, aight? You have been released. That's what counts.

One love cool

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove: Hello Folykaze, I don't know what went down in that thread but I believe Logicboy has his whining rights. He is free to rant, rave, whine and nag all he wants (no one pays him any attention anyways) as long as he doesn't break the rules. He didn't mention any names in that thread, and even if he did, I trust the mods to deal thoroughly with him, like HBG did yesterday. So just let it go, aight? You have been released. That's what counts.

One love cool

Six and half dozen are same thing but different lexical structure. The only problem I have with that thread is the above content. I think we here to catch some fun and learn one or two thing but some intellectual fools are causing hate, segregation and discrimination here.

Woman na you o......i don hear sha. Cheers
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I got this special gift from you Ajibam....

And you want to say thanks for this? Hear some words boy...

Is this kind of padi padi moderator nairaland is build of? So your nairaland baby had to cry as he do usually and you act partially by banning me with some cooked offence because you got internet forum power? From the best I know, when something like this happen, you see my post but do you question me or warn me? Your baby reported me....pls do you judge base on a report or from both sides since it involve two person?

Justice has passed which im good with but I must split the padi padi justice you passing back to you. The content I post on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1499141/religion-morality-arrogance-power were related with the thread so I still wonder why you banned me.

Here is the content of the OP

^^^^tell me this is not about HBG and Ishilove. The two offense on the above content are #2 (Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member. But your baby boy is abusing both nairaland member and a mod.) and #3 (Don't advocate or encourage violent actions against any person, tribe, race, or group of people. But your baby boy can encourage discrimination against two people with is thread). And what have you done to that content? Going a little bit on the thread, it more about politics than religion and this said thread fit for politics section. What the hell is Politicians doing in religion talk? If your baby should lie it contain little religion content, pls the thread titled 'minister of aviation said crash is an act of God' contain God and religion content but is in politics section. Why is logicboy thread still in religion section and not moved into trash bin or politics section? Padi padi things huh?

Logicboy is using you as a tool against Ishilove and HBG. Your moderation power goes hand in hand with Nigeria executive officers who are puppets and zombie. If you want to play your role, do it with sincerity and not partiality. Logicboy created a thread to indirectly lash words on nairaland members but it me you can ban while he go scot free. A politics thread disguising as religion doesn't got complains from partial mod cuz everything here is padi padi things. Is this how you want to preach your Jesus and want people to listen?

I know I cant do anything to do about this.....but read this from me 'you have displayed religious mediocrity, incompetence in power management and you are nothing but a stupid person'. The worst you can do is to ban me till eternity but FOLYKAZE will never bow to mago mago judgement from anybody. I dont care who you are or what you gon be.....it better I speak for myself rather than see a zombie use as a stick against my freedom of opinion and expression.

You want to act like Obasanjo....where is he and his power today? He become person every dog bark.....if that what you want, here is fela for you which will buy you coffin for your power and reputation burial. I dont care if you ban me after this till the day sun die, what concern me is my word and my mind pass across.

Im promising you if that thread is not move to politics section or trash bin or logicboy ban for both offence number 2&3, I will derail that thread. I think that will get you more banning task and a responsibility to undertake.

Am not a frequent customer of nairaland police station. I have been banned and post hidden but I know am served right and justice prevail for my wrongs but I wont accept this insincere judgement from nairaland police. My post which you ban me for did not derail the thread, it didn't contain abuse of anyone and against the rule of this forum. AjiBANkole (in yoruba wake only to ban and steal....people's right), better boost your internet connection and subscribe.....you will pull me down only if you ready to work on banning or that thread and logicboy face the justice too.

Thanks

You sound butthurt sir. I told you to stop derailing. You continued. You got no excuse.
Ajubam is not my friend.....nice try Folykaze but there is no padi-padi system between me and him

Enjoy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove: Hello Folykaze, I don't know what went down in that thread but I believe Logicboy has his whining rights. He is free to rant, rave, whine and nag all he wants (no one pays him any attention anyways) as long as he doesn't break the rules. He didn't mention any names in that thread, and even if he did, I trust the mods to deal thoroughly with him, like HBG did yesterday. So just let it go, aight? You have been released. That's what counts.

One love cool

Even Ishilove sees through your folly, FOLLYkaze cheesy

cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

You sound butthurt sir. I told you to stop derailing. You continued. You got no excuse.
Ajubam is not my friend.....nice try Folykaze but there is no padi-padi system between me and him

Enjoy

face me as a man and not running for nairaland police help. Abeg shift make person pass

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (96)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.