Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65163 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i like you too. where have you been all my life cheesy

73 years.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

73 years.
73 years ? is that how old your indian wife is ? well dayummmmmmm. you marry a 73 year old indian lady for indian green card ? chei naija hard no be small lol grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: 73 years ? is that how old your indian wife is ? well dayummmmmmm. you marry a 73 year old indian lady for indian green card ? chei naija hard no be small lol grin grin grin

grin grin that comeback... angry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
aManFromMars:

grin grin that comeback... angry

haha cheesy wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i like you too. where have you been all my life cheesy
Avoiding the possibility of nukes I guess. wink
Although I agree with you on some of that prophecy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: 73 years ? is that how old your indian wife is ? well dayummmmmmm. you marry a 73 year old indian lady for indian green card ? chei naija hard no be small lol grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
Avoiding the possibility of nukes I guess. wink
Although I agree with you on some of that prophecy. smiley
HAHA touche. oh the prophesy is real now. this aint no TB Joshua kinda prophesy about football match scores or which minister is going to die etc etc. this one is plucked from inside the good book wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i john 2 vs 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. undecided

grin grin cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:

grin grin cheesy
wink wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink
wink wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst:
Mods. Front page please. This is the first time I recommend a thread for front page. Its very important.

https://www.nairaland.com/1508277/murder-murder-holocaust
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
[quote author=Joshthefirst][/quote] okay boss. is the story real though ? undecided
some have said it is the jewish holohoax grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: okay boss. is the story real though ? undecided
some have said it is the jewish holohoax grin grin
it's very real sir. There're still survivors and eye witnesses today.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
In Austria, it is a crime to deny the holocaust took place. In Germany, learning about the holocaust is a compulsory part of education.
This is because, rightly said, history may repeat itself.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: it's very real sir. There're still survivors and eye witnesses today.
but ermm you do know these people hate us right ? why are you championing their cause ? nobody cares about israelis. come with another thread o jare and i will suggest it to the supermods for you. gaddem israelis grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: In Austria, it is a crime to deny the holocaust took place. In Germany, learning about the holocaust is a compulsory part of education.
This is because, rightly said, history may repeat itself.
you do know that these jewish people sponsored the west african slave trade right ? you know, the real holocaust where 100 million blacks died on the ships on the way to the americas. now thats the real holocaust not no dayum holohoax cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: but ermm you do know these people hate us right ? why are you championing their cause ? nobody cares about israelis. come with another thread o jare and i will suggest it to the supermods for you. gaddem israelis grin grin
shocked shocked shocked

I'm for humanity sir. I don't segregate. All humans are the same. We cannot deny the seriousness of this crime and the seriousness of the abortion crime going on before our very eyes.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: you do know that these jewish people sponsored the west african slave trade right ? you know, the real holocaust where 100 million blacks died on the ships on the way to the americas. now thats the real holocaust not no dayum holohoax cheesy
sir. That was a crime too. But how will we make things better by replying with hatred?

Please kindly notify ajibam or HBG for suggestion if you are unable to do so because of your beliefs.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: shocked shocked shocked

I'm for humanity sir. I don't segregate. All humans are the same. We cannot deny the seriousness of this crime and the seriousness of the abortion crime going on before our very eyes.
bros lets deal with reality and not fantasy. you are a black man from west africa. fork the israelis. or you want me to produce the videos of how they are treating our black brothers in their land ?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: sir. That was a crime too. But how will we make things better by replying with hatred?

Please kindly notify ajibam or HBG for suggestion if you are unable to do so because of your beliefs.
yup my beliefs preclude me from supporting the enemy so i will gladly notify ajiBAN or HBGhaddafi grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: bros lets deal with reality and not fantasy. you are a black man from west africa. fork the israelis. or you want me to produce the videos of how they are treating our black brothers in their land ?
I'm sorry sir. But I'm a christian. If I'm hated and prejudiced for any reason, I will not bear any ill-feelings. I will only love and forgive. It is Gods role to punish and judge, not mine.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: I'm sorry sir. But I'm a christian. If I'm hated and prejudiced for any reason, I will not bear any ill-feelings. I will only love and forgive. It is Gods role to punish and judge, not mine.
well thats all well and good but that dont mean you have to support their cause. is there not like a million causes in nigeria that you can be championing ? why israelis ?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by MostHigh: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: you do know that these jewish people sponsored the west african slave trade right ? you know, the real holocaust where 100 million blacks died on the ships on the way to the americas. now thats the real holocaust not no dayum holohoax cheesy

They dont know none of that Sire.

Truly mind controlled Z0mb1es.smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: well thats all well and good but that dont mean you have to support their cause. is there not like a million causes in nigeria that you can be championing ? why israelis ?
look at the thread sir. I'm in support of stopping the killing of innocent human beings. Be it israelis, blacks, or unborn children. The thread actually centres on unborn children and abortion.

Now can you recommend it?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: yup my beliefs preclude me from supporting the enemy so i will gladly notify ajiBAN or HBGhaddafi grin
Its really about abortion. It's not what you think.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
MostHigh:

They dont know none of that Sire.

Truly mind controlled Z0mb1es.smiley
grin grin sometimes it takes a well traveled person to really see what the world is truly about. supporting israelis ? wtf lol.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
@ Obadiah777...
Why are you so nice to me? You do know I'm white, right? I'm just checking, because you don't seem to like white people.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Joshthefirst: look at the thread sir. I'm in support of stopping the killing of innocent human beings. Be it israelis, blacks, or unborn children. The thread actually centres on unborn children and abortion.

Now can you recommend it?
bros you cant stop the killing of anybody. you are not God. grin

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

abeg make you lef matter for mathias. suggest another thread i promise to push it forward

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: bros you cant stop the killing of anybody. you are not God. grin

deut 32 vs 39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

abeg make you lef matter for mathias. suggest another thread i promise to push it forward
the thread is really about abortion sir. grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
and no innocent human being is killed

job 4 vs 7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
Its really about abortion. It's not what you think.
you cant stop abortions. it is here to stay till the lords kingdom is established. its a lost cause to be fighting.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly: @ Obadiah777...
Why are you so nice to me? You do know I'm white, right? I'm just checking, because you don't seem to like white people.
oh i am not anti-white. trust me i am not. i am anti-oppression. just so happens whites have done us the most harm. you know ? colonialism, slavery, lynchings, unfair trade, jim crow. a wise man knows his enemies.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (96)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.