Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,805 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65379 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 03, 2013
ATMC: @striktlymi did u deliberately leave out the e plaquette troll included at the end of his post?

https://www.nairaland.com/1476542/religion-section-awards-night-sticky/19#19271448
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Rhymeyjohn: 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013
please i recommend this thread for front page. " The Gullibility of the Ex-christian Atheist". Mods, for Christ sake, please move. thanks
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rhymeyjohn: please i recommend this thread for front page. " The Gullibility of the Ex-christian Atheist". Mods, for Christ sake, please move. thanks
link please
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Rhymeyjohn: 11:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2013
@ mods,

Your attention is needed here www.nairaland.com/1506699/jman05-please-defend-jehovahs-witnesses

@Six one keeps deliberately trying to derail the thread by posting off topic.

Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
italo: @ mods,

Your attention is needed here www.nairaland.com/1506699/jman05-please-defend-jehovahs-witnesses

@Six one keeps deliberately trying to derail the thread by posting off topic.

Thanks.
Attended to.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by loveroftruth: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Humblebygrace

did you ban @sixone or you corrected/advised him ?

HumbledbYGrace: Attended to.

Yes, it is true that Six one had posted off topic things on that thread and from the look of things, it was a carry over from another thread.

So, did you ban him ? If yes.
Was it the best practice to have outrightly ban him posting on NL or to have first advised/corrected him so that he can continue petronising Seun business by his continual posting on NL or to chase away customers base on minor reasons or oversight ?

Offcouse, if he keeps defaulting, a ban will be well deserving at that point to protect Seun business and customers.

So, what happend to him ?

Thanks in anticipation of your respons.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
loveroftruth: @Humblebygrace

did you ban @sixone or you corrected/advised him ?

Yes, it is true that Six one had posted off topic things on that thread and from the look of things, it was a carry over from another thread.

So, did you ban him ? If yes.
Was it the best practice to have outrightly ban him posting on NL or to have first advised/corrected him so that he can continue petronising Seun business by his continual posting on NL or to chase away customers base on minor reasons or oversight ?

Offcouse, if he keeps defaulting, a ban will be well deserving at that point to protect Seun business and customers.

So, what happend to him ?

Thanks in anticipation of your respons.
M sure he is busy with something, I just asked him not to derail, thanks for your concern. Appreciated.

Regards.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by loveroftruth: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: M sure he is busy with something, I just asked him not to derail, thanks for your concern. Appreciated.

Regards.

O! I stand corrected.

Thank you for the reply, i had thought he had been ban.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
loveroftruth:

O! I stand corrected.

Thank you for the reply, i had thought he had been ban.
Its okay, I see people expect the worst in me.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Its okay, I see people expect the worst in me.

Really? Being one of the BEST mods here, you shouldnt bé surprised

Lol sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Really? Being one of the BEST mods here, you shouldnt bé surprised

Lol sarcasm
grin grin grin
He's laughing at his own sarcastic joke.
grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin
He's laughing at his own sarcastic joke.
grin
...and u are laughing at?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
ATMC: ...and u are laughing at?
I'm laughing at the fact that he's laughing at his own sarcastic joke.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: I'm laughing at the fact that he's laughing at his own sarcastic joke.

grin grin grin grin grin
that is directly...so indirectly?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
ATMC: that is directly...so indirectly?

Abeg madam adaobi. Have mercy on me. Na innocent llaf I dey laf abeg.
grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst:
Abeg madam adaobi. Have mercy on me. Na innocent llaf I dey laf abeg.
grin
chibuebem be like ' Ha! dem send you?' lol...guy relax joor, wetin sef?
yhu too dey take things personally, habatically!!!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
ATMC: chibuebem be like ' Ha! dem send you?' lol...guy relax joor, wetin sef?
yhu too dey take things personally, habatically!!!
grin grin grin
The tone wey you dey write with make me think say you don become school teacher wey no dey tolerate nonsense.

grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2013

Dafuq?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin
The tone wey you dey write with make me think say you don become school teacher wey no dey tolerate nonsense.

grin grin grin
dts d idea #wink wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by obialfa: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
please hide this page.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 11:06am On Nov 07, 2013
It seems alpha selter is bored. undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2013
I hail. grin

I have a complaint. My complaint is that I have a complaint. I am not supposed to have a complaint, but here I am complaining about having a complaint. angry

Won't someone ask me what that complaint is?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove: I hail. grin

I have a complaint. My complaint is that I have a complaint. I am not supposed to have a complaint, but here I am complaining about having a complaint. angry

smh. grin

Mods. Front page please. This is the first time I recommend a thread for front page. Its very important.

https://www.nairaland.com/1508277/murder-murder-holocaust
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
FRONTPAGE: https://www.nairaland.com/1458409/why-african-traditional-religion-seen

WHY IS THIS NOT THERE YET?! angry
apparently the supermods are not thrilled about the topic. i have pushed it forward for frontpage but no show. ahh well. try making another thread maybe ?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove: I hail. grin

ermm nope. keep ya complaint to yasef. undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: ermm nope. keep ya complaint to yasef. undecided
I HATE you angry angry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ishilove:
I HATE you angry angry
i john 2 vs 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
obadiah777: i john 2 vs 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes. undecided
I like you Duece, even if you are a little on the strange side. Then again, maybe that's why I like you. wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
texanomaly:
I like you Duece, even if you are a little on the strange side. Then again, maybe that's why I like you. wink
i like you too. where have you been all my life cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (96)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.