Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,202 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65352 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Even Ishilove sees through your folly, FOLLYkaze cheesy

cheesy

You going crazy mr. You didn't deny the fact that the content I crush with you about is directed to HBG and Ishilove when I brought it to your face on that thread.

She showed you with that content that she is mature than you do...... #useless woman wrapper.

You cant hold 'kaze'....am gone. Latter

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You going crazy mr. You didn't deny the fact that the content I crush with you about is not directed to HBG and Ishilove when I brought it to your face on that thread.

She showed you with that content that she is mature than you do...... #useless woman wrapper.

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by woky: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You going crazy mr. You didn't deny the fact that the content I crush with you about is directed to HBG and Ishilove when I brought it to your face on that thread.

too harsh naa. I pray he dnt read meaning to it.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
The 'irreligious' were asked to do their ground work and bring up a topic worthy of the FP...

I am of the opinion that this: https://www.nairaland.com/1499141/religion-morality-arrogance-power#19204258
is worthy of the front page.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
striktlymi: The 'irreligious' were asked to do their ground work and bring up a topic worthy of the FP...

I am of the opinion that this: https://www.nairaland.com/1499141/religion-morality-arrogance-power#19204258
is worthy of the front page.

It has been derailed cry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

It has been derailed cry

praise to almighty FELA.

Coffin for the knight thread nailed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
@folYkaze
well,am not surprised the way you talked, that is how you understand the matter..

you were right that lb was referring to yesterday incident, I saw it first but i just ignored it because I knows hbg won't bother about it..she already ignored it and hid one of your post...I saw his reports later and I concluded that you should have emailed him or do that in a chatbox, rather than attacking him in that thread...

I didn't ban you because you derailed, I ban you to stop the issue because it is turning to a fight... I banned you for 2 hours, cos I thought you are a well matured guy and for that period of time your.righteous anger WOULD have calmed down..

but you came here bashing me,and following me around..

I only thought you understand things better. .

have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ajibam: @folYkaze
well,am not surprised the way you talked, that is how you understand the matter..

you were right that lb was referring to yesterday incident, I saw it first but i just ignored it because I knows hbg won't bother about it..she already ignored it and hid one of your post...I saw his reports later and I concluded that you should have emailed him or do that in a chatbox, rather than attacking him in that thread...

I didn't ban you because you derailed, I ban you to stop the issue because it is turning to a fight... I banned you for 2 hours, cos I thought you are a well matured guy and for that period of time your.righteous anger WOULD have calmed down..

have a nice day

Dont say things to please him....I had that article in mind for a long time. It just happened that yesterdays event prompted me to write it. The thread had numerous examples of abuse of power....you and folykaze picked one example of less than 4 lines out of a whole article.

The thread was not personal....it was clearly written in the passive. HBG and Ishi didnt even bother about it because I didnt mention names.

But thanks to Folykaze, we are now at this point. SMH. Everyone is saying that you are wrong, folykaze...just calm down.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

It has been derailed cry

It doesn't matter. What matter is the OP and it's message. More people need to see it and learn a thing or two from it.

Mods please help push it to the FP.

Thanks!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2013

have a nice day

I can understand you better now.....and am using this oppourtunity to apologize for going too far on you.

Seriously I dont have any problem with Lb. When I see something wrong, I try to correct before it break to something else. This was what happened between me and Obadiah though he might think am against him but truely speaking I dont have anything in mind against him. Personally i was thinking that this issue was settled yesterday so I dont see reasoning raising it again unless he have something in mind against this gals. And when I was trying to correct him, I was joking as he tried to argue his opinion.....

I dont use chatbox or report thread cuz I dont report unnecessary issues. I also dont have his mail. But if he had understand me better, he would have accept he is wrong and I backoff. Still at this point, am cracking jokes back here.

You fueled everything. I wasn't warn or instructed to stop before you ban me. I took your action as partial judgement. You got all the power in this section....I respect that and will want little respect back too. The dragon stopped splitting fire when Ishi came in. Thats me, when anybody say it ok, I stick to advice cuz I know that person love and respect me.

Im sorry once again for misunderstanding you. Cheers bro
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont say things to please him....I had that article in mind for a long time. It just happened that yesterdays event prompted me to write it. The thread had numerous examples of abuse of power....you and folykaze picked one example of less than 4 lines out of a whole article.

The thread was not personal....it was clearly written in the passive. HBG and Ishi didnt even bother about it because I didnt mention names.

But thanks to Folykaze, we are now at this point. SMH. Everyone is saying that you are wrong, folykaze...just calm down.

Oga logic. The primary reason I crash hard on you was because you always want to be right and appear innocent while the other person wear your rag. The line were I pointed was right.....if you have accepted that I wont comment on that again. Also I dont know about others but whats wrong saying 'oh, didn't know thanks' or 'not as you think, thanks though', I wouldn't have go any further. A proverb says good words bring sword and blessing, what you say determine what you got. I agree am wrong....lets give peace a chance

All the say bro, im really sorry about what I did on your thread. I dont take most of things I wrote there serious....just kidding around lol. You've always be intelligent person which I respect and will always do.

And have playing some fela song....(it got struggling spirit lol) while john lennon (give peace a chance....love that guy) calmed me. Pls let it all end here....we always pal.

Cheers bro
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Oga logic. The primary reason I crash hard on you was because you always want to be right and appear innocent while the other person wear your rag. The line were I pointed was right.....if you have accepted that I wont comment on that again. Also I dont know about others but whats wrong saying 'oh, didn't know thanks' or 'not as you think, thanks though', I wouldn't have go any further. A proverb says good words bring sword and blessing, what you say determine what you got. I agree am wrong....lets give peace a chance

All the say bro, im really sorry about what I did on your thread. I dont take most of things I wrote there serious....just kidding around lol. You've always be intelligent person which I respect and will always do.

And have playing some fela song....(it got struggling spirit lol) while john lennon (give peace a chance....love that guy) calmed me. Pls let it all end here....we always pal.

Cheers bro

Its ok, I know that we would reach an agreement at the end. Cool.

@Ishilove....see how to end beef between 2 people? I would have said that we should kiss and make up, but at your age, that mouth has travelled. grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
cheers guys... grin...
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 31, 2013

have a nice day

Damn, Ajibam just stepped up his mod game..

I'm so proud , cry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars:

I'm so proud , cry

cry cry

I'm crying tears of joy too....Ajibam had matured into a real mod
EPIC
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
aManFromMars:

I'm so proud , cry
undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Its ok, I know that we would reach an agreement at the end. Cool.

@Ishilove....see how to end beef between 2 people? I would have said that we should kiss and make up, but at your age, that mouth has travelled. grin grin grin
Mscheeewwwwww! angry

Ehn, i've heard. Truce smiley

That no mean when you misbehave i go keep quiet o. You no say Ishilove go everly treat your fuckup. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Mscheeewwwwww! angry

Ehn, i've heard. Truce smiley

That no mean when you misbehave i go keep quiet o. You no say Ishilove go everly treat your fuckup. wink grin

cool cool cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
I have not been able to open a new Thread for close to five days now. I would have said it was not only me but i have been seeing new threads and it makes me wonder....why
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1500039/5-problems-heaven

Please, this is front page material!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen: I have not been able to open a new Thread for close to five days now. I would have said it was not only me but i have been seeing new threads and it makes me wonder....why

Why? What comes up on the screen when you try?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen: I have not been able to open a new Thread for close to five days now. I would have said it was not only me but i have been seeing new threads and it makes me wonder....why

the location you are might be the problem and the network...
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

cool cool cool
the e-war between logicboy03 and ishilove is ended. To your tent o israel. Thank you for spectating.
grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
it has been writin... Wait a minute,server overwhelmed....even @ midnight-I tried it till i slept at to 5 this morning
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
Divepen: it has been writin... Wait a minute,server overwhelmed....even @ midnight-I tried it till i slept at to 5 this morning
sir, have you been using the same device? Try using another device to start a thread and see if the same thing happens.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2013
i have used 3 devices
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

cry cry

I'm crying tears of joy too....Ajibam had matured into a real mod
EPIC

Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2013
[size=18pt]Request[/size]

Logicboy03: https://www.nairaland.com/1500039/5-problems-heaven

Please, this is front page material!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Good evening mods,

The first stage of the planning of this year's Religion section awards has been completed by the panel set up for that purpose. They have succeeded in setting the ground rules which everyone in the section is expected to abide by. Of particular interest to you may be item 8 which may require some level of participation on your part.

I know the suggestion put forth in item 8 may be a bit of a challenge but I am confident that we can convince the admin/supermods to help make the suggestion a reality if we all work together. Phase 2 of the planning will commence soonest and this involves implementing the rules and regulations put forth by the panel. A panel or two will be set up for this purpose. Below are the rules for your review.

Mr Troll: COMPREHENSIVE REPORT OF THE END OF YEAR RELIGIOUS SECTION AWARDS ORGANIZNG PANEL

Without having to say much nonsense by way of protocol, I’d like to go straight to the point…

This organization panel was formed with the help of striklymi and we were given the mandate of organizing how this year’s award was going to look like with the following options in mind:

What award(s) is to be given this year?

How to nominate

Who has a right to nominate

When to nominate

How to vote

Who has a right to vote

When to vote

Rules and what if anything, the winner(s) get.

The panel members decided to open a thread for the deliberations and each decision was subjected to a vote in which 4 votes were needed in order to carry a motion. The final deliberations are as follows…

1) What award(s) is/are to be given this year?

5 Awards were decided:

A - Best poster for the year
B- Best christian poster
C - Best Non-christian religious poster
D - Best thread
E - Best Irreligious poster

2) How to nominate

- Each member can nominate 2 people.
- Only active members registered before 01/10/2013 can be nominated.
- A member can nominate him/herself if he/she meets the appropriate criterion for nomination as stated above
- The 3 nominees with the highest number of nominations will be now stand to be voted for.

3) Who can nominate

Everybody can nominate on condition that they already made at least 30 posts in the religious section. This is excluding folks with known duplicate monikers. For example, Alfa Seltzer is allowed to nominate but all his other ‘Alfa bots’ are not allowed to nominate.

4) When to nominate

Nominations to take place for 5 days from 1st December to 5th December 2013.

5) How to vote

Only one thread to be used for voting in which the 5 categories will be listed. Each voter will state the category and then vote on the moniker that is up for vote.

6) Who has a right to vote

Only those registered before 01/10/2013 that have spent more than 1 day online and have made at least 30 posts on the nairaland religious section.

7) When to vote.

10-15th December 2013(inclusive) for voting.

8.) Rules and what if anything, the winner(s) get.

Each category winner gets one thread on the FP while the overall winner gets a thread stickied for one month

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
nice one... I always like team work.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2013
@striktlymi did u deliberately leave out the e plaquette troll included at the end of his post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (96)

The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.