Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65208 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Divepen: @ Logicboy....I would only advocate for them...because i followed the complaint thread then....Mumsy Hbg and Oga Ajibam was not around when you requested that the thread be recommended and note that it is not all thread that can be Frontpage....

1) I understand that reaching frontpage is subject to the supermods....the issue here is that some threads are not even recommended by the mods in the first place.

2) You are chatting crap when you say that they werent around....did you honestly think I didnt check the times on their "last seen" info?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
If it wasn't the famous whiner.....well what can I say?

@ Fynestboi, I thought we discussed that offline and you came here after all we talked about to paint my name black WOW!

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: If it wasn't the famous whiner.....well what can I say?

@ Fynestboi, I thought we discussed that offline and you came here after all we talked about to paint my name black WOW!

Whiner?

Why dont you do your job? undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Whiner?

Why dont you do your job? undecided
Oluwaseun Osewa had a very good reason for choosing Christians, just that he is far, I would have given him a high five, with a double nod, and tell him, 'ntja, ke dlala ka wena jo' grin and a pat on his shoulder for a job well done.

Do your best, we all know what it is.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Oluwaseun Osewa had a very good reason for choosing Christians, just that he is far, I would have given him a high five, with a double nod, and tell him, 'ntja, ke dlala ka wena jo' grin and a pat on his shoulder for a job well done.

Do your best, we all know what it is.

I don't know what the bolded means, but it sure does sound 'gangster-ly' impressive grin

Mods, we need more Christian topics on the front page. angry

That's my complaint grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by UyiIredia(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2013
^^^More pagan topics are needed in the FP too undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
grin

^^^

I complained about this not being hidden...yet my complaint was hidden
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2013
Logicboy03: Wait.....why was my comment hidden and Ishilove's not hidden?

Is this HBG again?

My comment was complaining about HBG allowing her friend to cheer and not hiding her comments.....wow

Incompetence again!

If ranting my username first thing in the morning excites you and makes your day, why, by all means, rant away. grin

Mods, I recommend this for front page

www.nairaland.com/1521218/sokoto-state-government-wrote-evict

Thanks
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2013
Ishilove:
I don't know what the bolded means, but it sure does sound 'gangster-ly' impressive grin

Mods, we need more Christian topics on the front page. angry

That's my complaint grin
lol, it is street slang girly, that is being attended, Seun and Mukina are making sure the christian topics grace FP frequently. grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
HBG, I've been watching from the sideliness for a while now and I just can't keep quiet any longer.

This idea of deleting peoples complaints for breaking no rule in particular is unfair. This is a complaints thread for petes sake, people have the right to voice their complaint even about you as a mod. I've seen people complain about and even mock ajibam and he overlooks it.

If people can't place their complaints on this thread knowing it would be deleted, where else should they put it?

Abeg sis, take it easy. It's becoming too much.

4 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2013
rationalmind: HBG, I've been watching from the sideliness for a while now and I just can't keep quiet any longer.

This idea of deleting peoples complaints for breaking no rule in particular is unfair. This is a complaints thread for petes sake, people have the right to voice their complaint even about you as a mod. I've seen people complain about and even mock ajibam and he overlooks it.

If people can't place their complaints on this thread knowing it would be deleted, where else should they put it?

Abeg sis, take it easy. It's becoming too much.
I don't just hide people posts, I hide chitchats made here, m just following protocol, a complaints thread is for complaints thread, go and check in other section how its done.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I don't just hide people posts, I hide chitchats made here, m just following protocol, a complaints thread is for complaints thread, go and check in other section how its done.

Lies......was my complaint about u not hiding ishiloves comment a chit chat?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Lies......was my complaint about u not hiding ishiloves comment a chit chat?

If you would stop whining maybe I will take your complaints serious. To me it was a chitchat because you had a motive behind it, our names keeps u glued to nl I see, get a hobby or keep doing what you do best.

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: If you would stop whining maybe I will take your complaints serious. To me it was a chitchat because you had a motive behind it, our names keeps u glued to nl I see, get a hobby or keep doing what you do best.

This is the hight of bias n silliness!!

When i complain, it is a whine, when others complain, it is a complaint? What silly criteria do u use?

Do u know what a chit chat is? How can u classify my complaitr about u as a chit chat? Does dat sound like jovial discussion to you?

What motive do i have? Are u a mind reader? Inception? Di caprio?

Are other mods seeing this?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Hahahahahahahaha!
Hohohohohohohoho!

Protocol?! This girl too funny? Which protocol? Yours? Why are you the only mod following this imaginary protocol?

Just on this page alone, there is a post you didn't hide: this

^^^ Is this post a complaint? Or is it left unhidden because it was made by a friend?

HBG is as corrupt as she is incompetent!

She still hasn't hidden the comment
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2013
Please how do I edit the title of my thread?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2013
italo: Please how do I edit the title of my thread?
Good morning sir Italo. smiley

Just modify your first post.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (96)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.