Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,249 members, 7,853,263 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65326 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
I want to plead that we should be putting more interesting topic on fp. I dnt see any reason why topic like why do people sleep in church, why do people go to church late, and many others too numerous to mention making front page. Let's be putting more interesting topic. Topic that are highly debatable and brain racking and that will make us more closer to the bible, the word of God should be put there. It is always interesting taking part in such topics not those dump topic i use to see often. Pls it is just an observation anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Youngsage: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ukuts gp: I want to plead that we should be putting more interesting topic on fp. I dnt see any reason why topic like why do people sleep in church, why do people go to church late, and many others too numerous to mention making front page. Let's be putting more interesting topic. Topic that are highly debatable and brain racking and that will make us more closer to the bible, the word of God should be put there. It is always interesting taking part in such topics not those dump topic i use to see often. Pls it is just an observation anyway.
Good observation.
Topics like this should grace the front page more often:
http://
www.nairaland.com/1511724/
prayer-important-praise-
more-important#19431421
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2013
PYGRU demands a reason why his/her post was hidden in the thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/1514854/christians-sorry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2013
what is the purpose of this thread?
Mixture of truths and lies!

why was this ^ post hidden?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2013
Pygru: PYGRU demands a reason why his/her post was hidden in the thread below
why are you referring to yourself as his/her?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2013
Still waiting.....
Or is it a crime to express a contrary opinion about an issue?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by mumumugu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
who is hiding my post and thread
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Joshthefirst: why are you referring to yourself as his/her?
em... emmm.... never mind.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
It seems the moderators are hiding my threads
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
Personal vendetta
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
What on earth is going on here?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What on earth is going on here?
Pygru: PYGRU demands a reason why his/her post was hidden in the thread below

why was ^ this post hidden?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pygru:

why was ^ this post hidden?
please read rule one and two carefully, then we can talk.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: please read rule one and two carefully, then we can talk.
"1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member"

Done!
Mixture of truth and lies!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: What on earth is going on here?
At 14:31 gmt+1, you were viewing this thread alongside sushieater, but decided to ignore my complaint.

....after 2hrs she came back
and feigns ignorance....

That speaks volumes of your personality.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pygru:
At 14:31 gmt+1, you were viewing this thread alongside sushieater, but decided to ignore my complaint.

....after 2hrs she came back
and feigns ignorance....

That speaks volumes of your personality.
Just because you saw Hbg viewing this thread doesn't mean Grace was viewing this thread. This section is bookmarked, I always make sure I attend to complaints before going bwt my business but I hv a habit of opening this thread, while loading I would be somewhere already, I cud be here foe 24hrs but not really here.

Sorry.

You broke those two rules, please let's give each other the needed respect as nl members and stop provoking the other thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: You broke those two rules, please let's give each other the needed respect as nl members and stop provoking the other thanks.

I no go buy that one wey you just talk!

Rule1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

^I questioned the Op's motive for opening that thread.
I said the thread(frosbel's thread) was a mixture of truth and lies.
So how did I derail or tribalize it.
The thread(frosbel's thread) denied the reality of hell (lies)

If you wan talk about derailment this should fit perfectly
obadiah777: frosbel where you been hiding at ? Her Royal Majestys Prison ? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1514854/christians-sorry#19507773

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

^I did none of that!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pygru:
I no go buy that one wey you just talk!

Rule1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

^I questioned the Op's motive for opening that thread.
I said the thread(frosbel's thread) was a mixture of truth and lies.
So how did I derail or tribalize it.
The thread(frosbel's thread) denied the reality of hell (lies)

If you wan talk about derailment this should fit perfectly

https://www.nairaland.com/1514854/christians-sorry#19507773

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

^I did none of that!
Ok
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Ok

Ok
unhide my comment.
No rule was broken.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pygru:
Ok
unhide my comment.
No rule was broken.
nope, two rules were broken and please do not tell me about bros Obadear, he is a grown up man who can think for himself.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Pygru: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
^^
Suit yourself
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by MrTroll(m): 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: nope, two rules were broken and please do not tell me about bros Obadear, he is a grown up man who can think for himself.
even after he showed you how his comment didnt break any rule? is it too much for you to be rational?

what now is the justification? Obadiah can break the rule and go scot free because he's 'a grown up man' but you can irrationally hide a post that obviously didn't break the said rule you quoted and the best you can come up with is 'ok'.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by mumumugu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hbg, i beseech you to please expain the motive behind locking my threads on surrounded with witches, and power of madmen

i appreciate
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
mumumugu: Hbg, i beseech you to please expain the motive behind locking my threads on surrounded with witches, and power of madmen

i appreciate
maybe its because you're a self proclaimed mumumugu.
grin grin grin(guy na joke I dey joke o)grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ukuts gp: I want to plead that we should be putting more interesting topic on fp. I dnt see any reason why topic like why do people sleep in church, why do people go to church late, and many others too numerous to mention making front page. Let's be putting more interesting topic. Topic that are highly debatable and brain racking and that will make us more closer to the bible, the word of God should be put there. It is always interesting taking part in such topics not those dump topic i use to see often. Pls it is just an observation anyway.

Bro,
the issue of frontpage stuff is mixed up..
I don't remember the last time when I,hbg or Obadiah recommend topics for the frontpage... mukina always come to the section herself and pick a topic that can draw traffic.. I,personally do this moderator job cause I like helping people get things done accurately ..I don't gain any profit here but I know what I sacrifice daily for the job and on this matter of frontpage things,someone that has no sense of responsibility has the audacity to call the mods childish and petty..
well,,I choose to ignore it but I just want that thing to be clear to the sensible guys here that the supermod comes here to pick topics herself, ,and who are we to challenge the authority...

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by mumumugu(m): 12:35am On Nov 14, 2013
A case of oga at the top
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajibam:

Bro,
the issue of frontpage stuff is mixed up..
I don't remember the last time when I,hbg or Obadiah recommend topics for the frontpage... mukina always come to the section herself and pick a topic that can draw traffic.. I,personally do this moderator job cause I like helping people get things done accurately ..I don't gain any profit here but I know what I sacrifice daily for the job and on this matter of frontpage things,someone that has no sense of responsibility has the audacity to call the mods childish and petty..
well,,I choose to ignore it but I just want that thing to be clear to the sensible guys here that the supermod comes here to pick topics herself, ,and who are we to challenge the authority...

what exactly do you think your job is on this section?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (96)

The Cowardice Of Atheism / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.