Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65164 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2013
Ajibam:
I don't gain any profit here but I know what I sacrifice daily for the job and on this matter of frontpage things,someone that has no sense of responsibility has the audacity to call the mods childish and petty..

Well, if the cap fits.

DO you mean you've never recommended a thread for frontpage since becoming moderator? I remember some threads you opened recently have made front page too.

It's none of my business what goes on behind the scenes, but this section is in desperate need of a revamp, and that's one of your responsibilities. To keep this section active, no matter what it takes.

And not everyone will like your style, ask Mmw and JeSoul.

One of you keeps hiding posts, ignores comments and never ever gives reasonable reasons to back up some silly decisions. Na adult be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Let brotherly love continues(Hebrew 13:1).
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for bethren to dwell together in unity. (psalm 133:1).

Pls, let us not quarrel let us be united in love. Unity is strenght. Let us come together and build Nairaland religious section.

Pls moderators, help me move my thread 'your prayers and wishes for super eagle's qualification' to the sport section.
Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ukuts gp: Let brotherly love continues(Hebrew 13:1).
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for bethren to dwell together in unity. (psalm 133:1).

Pls, let us not quarrel let us be united in love. Unity is strenght. Let us come together and build Nairaland religious section.

Pls moderators, help me move my thread 'your prayers and wishes for super eagle's qualification' to the sport section.
Thanks.
Peace be with you

Thread moved, have a lovely day.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
mumumugu: Hbg, i beseech you to please expain the motive behind locking my threads on surrounded with witches, and power of madmen

i appreciate
I deleted the first thread because it broke rule #3 but you went ahead and created the second thread still I let you go freely and deleted the thread, is it that hard to read the rules before opening a thread on Nairaland? Would it be fine if we add the red tape when posting a comment like in the Islam section
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
my post hidden again. no rule broken. no reason given.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: my post hidden again. no rule broken. no reason given.
Read the name of the thread again....else I would ban you for trolling and derailing.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by loveroftruth: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks Mods, whichever of you that has been untagging me from this sparm bot ban.

I just hope it leaves me alone. angry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
loveroftruth: Thanks Mods, whichever of you that has been untagging me from this sparm bot ban.

I just hope it leaves me alone. angry

lol, just wonder what it is you are posting that the spambot hates this much.

Your welcome.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Read the name of the thread again....else I would ban you for trolling and derailing.

Xtians and threats.

I see a lot of other posts here that are not complaints and are not hidden. Why single out mine for hiding?

And before you hide this one, IT IS A COMPLAINT!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls i recommend the topic 'female circumcision is barbaric and evil' for fp. Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kindly recommend this article https://www.nairaland.com/1518413/2014-resolution for frontpage.

Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Tgirl4real(f): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ukuts gp: Pls i recommend the topic 'female circumcision is barbaric and evil' for fp. Thanks.

Link please sir.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
frosbel: Kindly recommend this article https://www.nairaland.com/1518413/2014-resolution for frontpage.

Thanks.
Done sir.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hello all..m

You all are invited.

https://www.nairaland.com/1518814/family-section-debate-elimination-round#19562243

Sorry mods. cheesy
No sweat sis, will pop by and see what's up. smiley thanks for the invite ma'am.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

Link please sir.

i am currently using phone now. The thread is on d religion section now.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ukuts gp: i am currently using phone now. The thread is on d religion section now.
did you open that thread? If not please give me the name of the person who did.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: did you open that thread? If not please give me the name of the person who did.
i did
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Done sir.

Thank You.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ukutsgp(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Thanks too in advance
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2013
Mods, please recommend this topic for front page. It will be interesting to read people's views on the issue.

www.nairaland.com/1518301/ordinary-rubber-thread-may-lead#19596270

Thanks.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Manchidede(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Youngsage: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
Youngsage:
http://
www.nairaland.com/1511724/
prayer-important-praise-
more-important#19431421
Happy Sunday Mods, pls kindly move to front page. Thanks!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Fynestboi: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Please i need to knw why my thread was lock and this one remain unlock and still made frontpage angry angry angry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angryangry angry

Here is my thread:::

https://www.nairaland.com/1514582/christ-apostolic-church-member-chatbox

https://www.nairaland.com/1520478/rccg-members-lets-meet-here

@mami humblebygrace please i need explaination for this.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Fynestboi: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
When you locked my thread i decide not to question you ma, despite the fact that my other CAC friends where so sad, i let go of it, but now am so dissapointed when i saw that of RCCG on Frontpage what should that be called? Biased? Favouritism? Please kindly unlock our thread also, atleast the thread is meant to be lock if any other one exist before, rule 14..... Thanks..

4 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Fynestboi: When you locked my thread i decide not to question you ma, despite the fact that my other CAC friends where so sad, i let go of it, but now am so dissapointed when i saw that of RCCG on Frontpage what should that be called? Biased? Favouritism? Please kindly unlock our thread also, atleast the thread is meant to be lock if any other one exist before, rule 14..... Thanks..

it has been unlocked sir
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ajibam:

it has been unlocked sir

[size=18pt]Complaint[/size]

What the hell are you mods doing? As if it is not bad enough that you recommend some dubious threads.....you ;lock a thread and then its equivalent gets to the front page?

Seriously, it has been one fumble after another with you guys.....especially HBG........

Sorry, if I seem to be attacking you but this front page thing is getting to me......I remember requesting for my thread to be made to fp some time ago, both Ajibam and HBG ignored it...but when some others make the same request, we see "done sir" or "noted" in reply to their request.......

Can I suggest that we need a non-christian mod? An atheist or pagan or deist.........can one of you just resign?

We have 3 mods

One is always missing in action
Another is as corrupt/incompetent as PDP government
Another is too born again for the job....

embarassed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ Logicboy....I would only advocate for them...because i followed the complaint thread then....Mumsy Hbg and Oga Ajibam was not around when you requested that the thread be recommended and note that it is not all thread that can be Frontpage....
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
@ Logicboy....I would only advocate for them...because i followed the complaint thread then....Mumsy Hbg and Oga Ajibam was not around when you requested that the thread be recommended and note that it is not all thread that can be Frontpage....
Material

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (96)

Names Of God And Their Meanings / Staunch Catholic Couple's Pre-Wedding Pictures / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.