Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65323 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2013
Reyginus: Good morning moderators. Please is there any way one can report a spambot ban without creating a new username?

Logicboy03:

No....because you cant comment if banned....unfortunately

Yes there is.

Make used of the 'report' space that will still appear when you are ban by the spambot, it goes to the mods.

You can even copy the info on your profile and pest on the report and the link to your last post, it will help.

That is what i do when spambot calls. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2013
truthislight:

Yes there is.

Make used of the 'report' space that will still appear when you are ban by the spambot, it goes to the mods.

You can even copy the info on your profile and pest on the report and the link to your last post, it will help.

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2013
Now which section did Ajibam go to?

I guess the scar left behind by the departure of sexkillz and Ogugua is taking its toll on the section.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2013
truthislight:

Yes there is.

Thank you, my Catholic Brother tongue

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2013
striktlymi: Now which section did Ajibam go to?

I guess the scar left behind by the departure of sexkillz and Ogugua is taking its toll on the section.
Your head dey ground. Lol.

Anyways, regulars, let's not repeat the mistake we made last time. We need to be more involved in choosing the next moderators, if Seun permits.

It's just that the admin here sha... undecided

Erm, so we can derail this thread now, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Reyginus: Thank you, my Catholic Brother tongue
Haaaahaha
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2013
aManFromMars:

Anyways, regulars, let's not repeat the mistake we made last time. We need to be more involved in choosing the next moderators, if Seun permits.

Erm, so we can derail this thread now, grin grin

The bold is in order!

Folks need to get involved!

I hope Seun would listen to reason this time.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 8:46am On Dec 14, 2013
lol
aManFromMars:

Erm, so we can derail this thread now , grin grin

undecided wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Afrobasic(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Two mods are MIA. What happened?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
Reyginus: Thank you, my Catholic Brother tongue

hehehehe. Lol. grin

for the sake of striktlymi, i will let you off the hook on this.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
truthislight:

Yes there is.

nice one bros
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajibam: lol

undecided wink
Ajibam what section are you moderating now ?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
Now, two Mods have appeared.

Who said there are no mods here ?

Hehehehe.

Maybe, just maybe. Your reasons ?

*You people are looking for mods to bash*

Hehehehe grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: Ajibam what section are you moderating now ?
i resigned Bro
no time for moderation again..and this section needs someone that can sacrifice alot of time..

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajibam:
i resigned Bro
no time for moderation again..and this section needs someone that can sacrifice alot of time..

Ok. cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: sacrifice a lot of time ? lol not really chief. you should be like me. check your emails periodically for requests. lol. and thats it. i think HBG has infected you with her style of 'hands on' moderating.

As compared to your "absent" moderating?

Guy, dont deceive yourself that you're a great mod
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: sacrifice a lot of time ? lol not really chief. you should be like me. check your emails periodically for requests. lol. and thats it. i think HBG has infected you with her style of 'hands on' moderating. but hey you are not resigning from the forum are ya ? hope to see you around chief.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Is ajibam arrogant's husband, boyfriend or sidekick perhaps?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by tpia5: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ajibam:
i resigned Bro

But you had time for moderating when arrogant was here, you don't say.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

As compared to your "absent" moderating?

Guy, dont deceive yourself that you're a great mod
i am sure you havent heard me say i am a great mod lol. there are no rewards for great mods bruv
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: i am sure you havent heard me say i am a great mod lol. there are no rewards for great mods bruv

There are rewards in heaven.

Or you dont believe in heaven after the nukes? grin grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

There are rewards in heaven.

Or you dont believe in heaven after the nukes? grin grin grin
moderating is not a job description in the bible lol. last i checked. anyway the point is you dont have to monitor closely 24 hours 7. i think Jesoul had the right approach to moderating which is why she lasted so long. if you follow some other mods approach to moderating you will burnout fast. Jesoul moderated behind the covers. you never saw her. maybe she checked her emails 6 times a day and then did all the requests required in the emails. so this way she didnt have to be watching the forum 24 7. that is how you get burnout and tired if you watch closely 24 7. with everything in life you need to adopt a mature approach to moderating. and thats how i do it.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: moderating is not a job description in the bible lol. last i checked. anyway the point is you dont have to monitor closely 24 hours 7. i think Jesoul had the right approach to moderating which is why she lasted so long. if you follow some other mods approach to moderating you will burnout fast. Jesoul moderated behind the covers. you never saw her. maybe she checked her emails 6 times a day and then did all the requests required in the emails. so this way she didnt have to be watching the forum 24 7. that is how you get burnout and tired if you watch closely 24 7. with everything in life you need to adopt a mature approach to moderating. and thats how i do it.

You people talk as if Jesoul was a better mod than MMC.

Agreed, their modding style was great. But they were not absentees like you. You hardly respond to complaints. What is the point of this thread if you are not going to check it?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

You people talk as if Jesoul was a better mod than MMC.

Agreed, their modding style was great. But they were not absentees like you. You hardly respond to complaints. What is the point of this thread if you are not going to check it?

most of your complaints are as a result of you being bored and looking for attention. if you have serious time-constrained complaints pm me wink

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: most of your complaints are as a result of you being bored and looking for attention. if you have serious time-constrained complaints pm me wink

Judging a whole section, aren't we?

You have always been a crazy mod
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

brother I have looked at a thousand complaints and I can count the genuine ones with my 10 fingers. its a case of the boy crying wolf. wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
obadiah777: brother I have looked at a thousand complaints and I can count the genuine ones with my 10 fingers. its a case of the boy crying wolf. wink

Agreed....but still

Anyway, why care? We all gonna be nuked anyway!!!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

Ever heard the phrase, Crazy like a fox ?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2013
texanomaly:

Ever heard the phrase, Crazy like a fox ?

haha....no...cant say that I have
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

haha....no...cant say that I have
Google it.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=obadiah777][/quote]It would be better if you stop hbging me mister, I think by now you know my real name or better yet use humbledbygrace.

On second thoughts don't ever mention my name, I am not your friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (96)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.