Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65320 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
You guys should visit this thread.very interesting https://www.nairaland.com/1562079/those-considering-leave-islam-christianity
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mintayo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
Idrismusty97: You guys should visit this thread.very interesting https://www.nairaland.com/1562079/those-considering-leave-islam-christianity
Did you miss road ni or what?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by macof(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am offering you Obatala grin

cheesy grin
I like this
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ihedinobi:
I am spoke it gooder than you. How dares you questioning me? Is you not afraiding fear? angry angry angry
Hahahohohehe! Me larf yuu big thymes. Afraiding or Afraided, bro? Cee yuu harv grama problem. Koret yur inglish, bro. Bye dee wey, afraid cach small boys. me big boys.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
Reyginus: Hahahohohehe! Me larf yuu big thymes. Afraiding or Afraided, bro? Cee yuu harv grama problem. Koret yur inglish, bro. Bye dee wey, afraid cach small boys. me big boys.
nawa o. grin this your own don pass me abeg. grin grin grin

But byed the ways, did both of yous not knew that these wasn't an complaining threaded? Did yous wanted to be ban for spoken wronged grammers?
Apologized to all of we right now or we willed ban you.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
*lips wobbling*

*sniffs, wipes eyes*

So sweet... cry

tongue grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

We need not wait till that is put up to start searching for suitable replacements.

At least we care enough to want to see 'good' peeps as moderators.

A standard was set by Jesoul and MMC, we only want peeps who would better their record.
Thanks for the highlighted part wink I don't visit here much nowadays but can someone just brief me on whats been happening here? I knowHBG has been transfered to the foreign affairs section but why is Abijam no longer a mod and why did obadiah deativate his account?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
manmustwac: Thanks for the highlighted part wink I don't visit here much nowadays but can someone just brief me on whats been happening here? I knowHBG has been transfered to the foreign affairs section but why is Abijam no longer a mod and why did obadiah deativate his account?

Very good questions. lipsrsealed

Ajibam, I see you.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Very good questions. lipsrsealed

Ajibam, I see you .
ehn ehn

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
lol ajibam yhu dey crase!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Now I have this feeling that you may be another Ajibam.

oga stryklimi...That is called Order...
I don't know what Ajibam have been doin for you people but the case is someone like me can neva allow disorder if im ever allowed..
If a satanists or a Pagan is right above a christain i will never support such christain ...If anybody wants to do the wrong thing...I can not b expected to agree with such person..
So i am not Ajibam,sir.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen:

I don't know what Ajibam have been doin for you people but the case is someone like me can neva allow disorder if im ever allowed..
If a satanists or a Pagan is right above a christain i will never support such christain ...If anybody wants to do the wrong thing...I can not b expected to agree with such person..
So i am not Ajibam,sir.
disorder??
this one is strong!!!
anyways, don't misunderstood strictlymi..
peace cool
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by texanomaly(f): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
Divepen:

So i am not Ajibam,sir.

What does this mean?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 11:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
texanomaly:

What does this mean?
confession or let me say revelation of hidden secrets....
i am happy it is finally revealed...you should grap what i mean. abi? wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ishilove:
Lmao!!! cheesy

Right now, Pagan, macof and Folake are holding hands and invoking the gods of their ancestors to prevail upon Seun to appoint a pagan mod grin

Egbami o.

What is this madam?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Egbami o.

What is this madam?
I thought folake was a girls name?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Ishi my love. I'll be whatever you want me to be.

Ishilove is an incarnate of Olokun. Everybody want her.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
Joshthefirst: I thought folake was a girls name?

folake, funso and foly are the same thing.

Though most people use folake for gals
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by saintvc(m): 12:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Exit of 4 mods in less than a year?

No body is capable of moderating this section as seun wants.

May be seun should moderate it himself.

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Ajibam:
ehn ehn
*falls from table mountain*

grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *falls from table mountain*

grin grin
hi sis..
nice to see you here wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Ajibam:
hi sis..
nice to see you here wink
Its nice to be here too, feels like home again....like Jesoul would pop in and say something.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 20, 2013
manmustwac: Thanks for the highlighted part wink I don't visit here much nowadays but can someone just brief me on whats been happening here? I knowHBG has been transfered to the foreign affairs section but why is Abijam no longer a mod and why did obadiah deativate his account?

Welcome back! You need not thank me because the work you guys did here speaks volumes that the shoe you guys left behind is demonstrably bigger than what our foot can fit in.

Ajibam had to resign because of time constraint while I suspect that the deactivation of Obadiah's account is not unconnected with the beef shown him due to his 'end time' stance, though I am not sure.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 20, 2013
Divepen:

So i am not Ajibam,sir.

Order is good!

Like Ajibam hinted...you misunderstood.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Welcome back! You need not thank me because the work you guys did here speaks volumes that the shoe you guys left behind is demonstrably bigger than what our foot can fit in.

Ajibam had to resign because of time constraint while I suspect that the deactivation of Obadiah's account is not unconnected with the beef shown him due to his 'end time' stance, though I am not sure.
shows you spend more time here and fully aware of all happenings here.

So do you want to become a mod? Tell me now so i can do 'somefrin abou rit' wink cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 7:38am On Dec 20, 2013
toba: shows you spend more time here and fully aware of all happenings here.

So do you want to become a mod? Tell me now so i can do 'somefrin abou rit' wink cheesy
he want to..,
wetin you wan do?
abi, macof don initiate you? grin grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2013
toba: shows you spend more time here and fully aware of all happenings here.

Toba the political GODFATHER cool

Toba, since you have some political power here, why not advice Seun to start being sensible with mods? Pls tell him to elect mods that

a) Frequently post on the religion section and understand the politics here (which would have eliminated Ajibam and HBG)
b) Are ready to state openly that they will treat all religions fairly (seeing how Ajibam and HBG stated that they are anticatholic)
c) Are also ready to be present for enough hours a week to do some modding work (Obadiah was a frequent absentee)

Jesoul and MMC passed a) and c).......they managed on b).

Furthermore, if mods are going to be selected by religion, it should be equally balanced....atheist/christian/pagan.
If not by religion, then the three criteria should suffice

---------

simple and straightforward.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 20, 2013
Ajibam:
he want to..,
wetin you wan do?
abi, macof don initiate you? grin grin

angry
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Joshthefirst: nawa o. grin this your own don pass me abeg. grin grin grin

But byed the ways, did both of yous not knew that these wasn't an complaining threaded? Did yous wanted to be ban for spoken wronged grammers?
Apologized to all of we right now or we willed ban you.
Yuu is wright, bro. Ihe, I don port o!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2013
Logicboy03:

Toba the political GODFATHER cool

Toba, since you have some political power here, why not advice Seun to start being sensible with mods? Pls tell him to elect mods that

a) Frequently post on the religion section and understand the politics here (which would have eliminated Ajibam and HBG)
b) Are ready to state openly that they will treat all religions fairly (seeing how Ajibam and HBG stated that they are anticatholic)
c) Are also ready to be present for enough hours a week to do some modding work (Obadiah was a frequent absentee)

Jesoul and MMC passed a) and c).......they managed on b).

Furthermore, if mods are going to be selected by religion, it should be equally balanced....atheist/christian/pagan.
If not by religion, then the three criteria should suffice

---------

simple and straightforward.

@ the highlighted, i fear o.

Really Seun should look inwards this time and do as you've suggested.

I was completely against the replacements chosen after the departure of MMW and Jesoul, and im happy there's a chance to redeem the earlier error.

I would lean towards appointment of an experienced 'politician' religion section adherent but must be from pre 2009 cos that was the time this section was really alive and 'dreadful'(positively)
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ishilove: 8:03am On Dec 20, 2013
I want to lay a complaint but who do I complain to? undecided
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Ishilove: I want to lay a complaint but who do I complain to? undecided

Try Alfa...

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (96)

'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) / The Cowardice Of Atheism / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.