Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64852 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 3:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
I already nominated it before you endorsed it
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by howlongthislife: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mynd_44: I already nominated it before you endorsed it
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2013
comprehensive write up directed by macof to Mynd

Good day Mod @Mynd_44, and a very merry yuletide to you as the Sun God keeps supporting life on earth for both plants and animals- All glory to the high star of our galaxy resting upon nothing but steadily present as it shines upon the face of the earth and other planets.

To spread love and happiness is the Motto of 25th December as the Sun God brightens up each day showing love and kindling happiness upon the earth, All who are given this privilege are to simply live like the Sun at least for a day throughout the year. Merriment and Dinning are to be planned for, shared amongst neighbors and gifts are to be delivered to our loved ones and all in need- this is the sacrifice we are to offer for the Great God above the sky
I have offered my sacrifice as should be by delivering gifts and food to my neighbors and friends around.
I hope you have done the same, if not you should right away.

However it seems you do not share this high spirt of the Sun I could be wrong and I hope I am

There's also an issue I would like too discuss with you as it addresses your Mod position on this forum, so I don't know if you have a thing against some particular monikers which I could be included, I hope I am mistaken but it's only logical for me to assume so since on a fine day like this you broke the chain of Christmas by banning me, however the ban isn't my problem but two things are:
1. I find the length of the ban to long and unnecessary- I feel it should be reduced at least for the period of this occasion and happy state the world should be in, banning/banishment from religious discussions is like a total restriction from Nairaland- a general ban is in No way worse

2. The post which prompted my near-aggressive but also honest and noble reply is below

Oluwatola5: Well on the contrary, i am glad he noticed that i wouldnt identify with such practices, so if he feels he is a pride to his ''ancestors'' let him go on. I dont believe in such nonsense. The only one who died that i have explicit respect for is sweet JESUS and He even shamed death by raising up on the 3rd day, all other ancestors are dead, long-decayed and rotten carcases for the birds in the air, or the beast of the earth or perhaps have been ground to sand .... smiley

In my spiritual and religious view An insult to my ancestors or any ancestor is a BIG SIN, back in the 19th century this called for strict punishment which could range from banishment to confiscation of properties which were inherited, some cases a curse is placed on that individual

It is highly offensive to address The Yoruba ancestors with the bold above.
Out ancestors do not die...rara o...instead they transit from one realm to the other. The Great ancestors of my spirituality which I have known through oral history never died, they preferred to ascend to the sky to the next realm or simply enter the ground

In conclusion, my reply post wasn't to insult but to correct, a pure statement of fact backed by the Gods themselves

And a pagan never goes against The Gods, his tradition or culture.
I understand Nairaland and wat it is but you as a Mod should understand Macof and who he is. My ancestors can not be insulted without a reciprocated effort to correct No matter how aggressive.A Yoruba saying "omo-ale nikan l'on fi owo osi ju nkan ti babanla e ti da" in English "only a bastrd uses his left hand to throw away wat his ancestors have set up". I simply reflected on this to be used as a corrective measure as it was initially intended by The Yoruba tradition.

Truth is the above quoted post was made by a Yoruba by ancestry- A Yoruba child would know that insulting an ancestor is To bring a curse upon oneself and to let an insult go unpunished is to bring another curse.
I don't wish to have a curse upon my innocence or rather naivete, compulsion or fear of Ban shouldn't be an obstacle to issuing a rightful reply to such disgusting post. Now you might talk about "report to Mod" feature but Me just/only Reporting is weakness in my religion weak men aren't blessed by the Gods. More so, I have noticed your attitude towards issues against pagans, satanist and atheist- you seem to tolerate much attacks against them probably due to your limited knowledge about the religious views of our Nairaland members.

I urge and beseech you to shorten the ban and issue a ban to the poster of the quote above

In No way am I at fault and I see No need for giving me such ban while ignoring the insult to my ancestors.

Thank you and have a Merry day smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mynd_44: I already nominated it before you endorsed it

did you nominate my Yuletide thread?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2013
I nominated it too.

Now as regards the Macof ban, the Tenure of his ban is in accordance with the term stipulated by the admin which says 3 days for first offenders and the it doubles after that.

He got 6 days cos it was the second time he is banned for it and the third time, he will get 12 days etc...... So there is nothing I can do to shorten it. If he can't learn to use the "report" feature, he will keep getting these bans.

Oh let me remind Ishilove and Vicky0 that off topic on this thread is not allowed. One more post from anyone and it is a ban
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2013
@mynd @Pagan 9ja

if this is the mode of defending peganism as done by macof, then the PR is very poor, i have had to endure his insult repeatedly on this board.

That mynd got him now seems well deserved due to his antecedence:

macof: @Truthislight

I can't agree that Genesis6 had anything to do with angels because IT DOESN'T

You see wat foreign brainwash and mental slavery is- you call ur ancestors demon worshipers smh. Slaves that's wat Christians are. 'Stuupid low life Slaves'.
You have sold their birth right to Israel

https://www.nairaland.com/1547391/sons-god-fallen-angels/3#20288873

That ^ cursing is after he has called Yahweh all sort of names and no one curses him back.

Mynd_44: I nominated it too.

Now as regards the Macof ban, the Tenure of his ban is in accordance with the term stipulated by the admin which says 3 days for first offenders and the it doubles after that.

He got 6 days cos it was the second time he is banned for it and the third time, he will get 12 days etc...... So there is nothing I can do to shorten it. If he can't learn to use the "report" feature, he will keep getting these bans.

Oh let me remind Ishilove and Vicky0 that off topic on this thread is not allowed. One more post from anyone and it is a ban

It will be good that he reduces his insults on this board.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
@Mynd_44, macof modified the post.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
wow you moderate 2 sections - music/radio as well?!

ANyways thnx for the ban. @ first I thought it was in this section.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
@mod
Kindly delete this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1569539/pope-francis-declares-all-religions#20475013

As none of the events described here nor statements credited to the people mentioned there actually happened!! We are yet to have a 3rd vatican council

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mintayo(m): 6:25am On Dec 27, 2013
Recommended for frontpage please:
https://www.nairaland.com/1514811/woman#20482699
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by mumumugu(m): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam: nomination for fp sir
https://www.nairaland.com/1568996/wife-pregnant-daughter-born-sin

i disagree
so this is the kind of stupid thread you nominate for front page.

3 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
mumumugu:

i disagree
so this is the kind of stupid thread you nominate for front page.
okay... Stay blessed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam: nomination for fp sir
https://www.nairaland.com/1568996/wife-pregnant-daughter-born-sin

how can this be nominated?

I disagree too. its very senseless. even by christian standards.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

how can this be nominated?

I disagree too. its very senseless. even by christian standards.
stay blessed too
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Ajibam: 2:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
i wonder why ihedinobi deactivated his account

https://www.nairaland.com/ihedinobi
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sir/Madam Mynd_44

In honour of your dictatorship Modship. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/1570775/interesting-figures-mynd_44-current-religion

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by whitemosquito(f): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello Mynd. How is Soul, Spirit and Body? I was wondering...
Could we have a section/ hangout for choristers? Just like we have a 'christian chatbox'? Strictly for Christian music lovers or singers. Whaddyathink?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

loL you crazy? Why do you thing Seun removed the newly-created General chatbox. He doesnt wnat anymore stickied threads.

Sorry but I have a complaint/question

Did Mynd create a general chatbox and then, it got removed by Seun?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2013
white mosquito: Hello Mynd. How is Soul, Spirit and Body? I was wondering...
Could we have a section/ hangout for choristers? Just like we have a 'christian chatbox'? Strictly for Christian music lovers or singers. Whaddyathink?
Won't you be comfy in Music/Radio? You can open one sha
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by olumyde5(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=16pt]Mods, Nomination for FP Please
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1571292/what-greatest-miracle-year-2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Cheers01: 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mynd haba?

The spambot banned me twice and you removed only one after I complained?

(logicboy)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (96)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" / 7 Things The Bible Forbids, But We Do Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.