Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65029 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by mumumugu(m): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2013
Mumu has a complaint
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2013
mumumugu: Mumu has a complaint
Shoot
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by wiegraf: 10:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
To the emboldened, the answer is simple: Moderator's intuition....

Excellent. And what we're telling you is we find your intuition really, really $hitty. On par with the great macs. We've even pointed out how but you frivolously excuse it as 'trolling'. Na wa

Only thing you do better than mac is not ban for months. You don't believe me? Ask around. And before you try to pass this off as something objective, do tell how 'intuition' can be objectively appraised....

Now, it's not solely your fault, to be fair (though, imo you could be much less biased). The system is silly. That's why different mods from differing faiths are usually recommended by the community; so some semblance of fairness is maintained. If not, this section should be labeled 'xtianity for xtians', or 'atheism for atheists', rather than the disingenuous catchall you have there. "Religion", yet all the mods are born again....

Let's see, you'll hide this as well because it's trolling? You, on the other hand, aren't trolling, despite randomly attacking the xter of people and dictating what's acceptable and what's not with impunity?

Well....

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by MrTroll(m): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
There is no politics to this section. Insults on other religion or your religion will not be allowed as it is in the rules. Same goes for Personal insults
ok then. Get ready to be real busy. You might wanna ask HBG how it goes...
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Garrithe1st: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2013
Why is this topic not on the front-page??

Do you want the Catholics to perish from their idolatry??

If they do Jesus will ask you Mynd_44 to account for their blood, so send this topic to front-page to save yourself from bloodguilt.

Thanks.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1566644/catholics-idol-worshippers-pls-see#20429112
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2013
Mr Troll: ok then. Get ready to be real busy. You might wanna ask HBG how it goes...
Oh believe me, I am ready
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by truthislight: 11:32am On Dec 24, 2013

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Oluwatola5(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by paris10: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
@mod, where is my thread?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
paris10: @mod, where is my thread?
Recycle bin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
Gombs:

grin

What is funny? Do you know how painful it can be to create a thread and have it moved to the recycle bin without prior notice.

To MYND

Why didn't you at least inform the dude you wanted to move it to the recycle bin and why its being moved there?

Or is it against the rules? Since it seems you strictly adhere to rules

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Oluwatola5(f): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Recycle bin
Hi, kindly help me move the recommended thread up the to the front page, thanks smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
Oluwatola5: Hi, kindly help me move the recommended thread up the to the front page, thanks smiley
Doing my best
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Oluwatola5(f): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Doing my best
Okay, looking forward to the outcome, thanks smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
mr. seun I SEE YOU PLEASE TALK

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by psky: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd you banned me for derailing the complaints thread.

Please how did I derail?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by harbiola1(m): 8:56pm On Dec 24, 2013
To caution or to threaten me?
well, the purpose of the thread is still intact.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2013
harbiola1: To caution or to threaten me?
well, the purpose of the thread is still intact.
To ask you to make comments in accordance with the thread or not make any comment. I hope you see the point
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HezronLorraine(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Some want to derail the complaint thread with impunity while others just want to insult ather people's beliefs.

I might be here until new mods are assigned but rules are rules.
Okay,Try doing your best.Some Nairalanders obviously won't fail displaying their true colors.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Spotless180(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2013
So to put xmas topics on front page is now a problem. This is really funny.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2013
FrontPage on behalf of the Pagans: https://www.nairaland.com/1568436/merry-yuletide-all-pagan-brethren#20449430

4 christian topics and not 1 Pagan topics. something is wrong.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by howlongthislife: 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2013
I sent this below to you mod Mynd, you did not comfirm sending it to the supermod.

howlongthislife: Good day moderator.

Please, below is a beautiful educative thread i am recommending for front page:

https://www.nairaland.com/1548460/creation-reveals-existence-creator

It will make for a nice reading, as i personally did enjoyed it too.

Thank your in anticipation, have a nice day. smiley

I later reminded you below condcerning sending it to the admin/supermod.

howlongthislife:

Good day mod.

Please, is it possible that this can be forwarded to FP ?

If not why ?

I kind of hoped i would have gotten a feed back from you, but no. Why ?

So, please, once more, i make the request please.

Thank you Mod.

Imediately i reminded you of forwarding it to the admin, you imediately replied that it did not make it to front page. Hmmmmm.

Mynd_44:
I sent it in but it did not make it.

Sorry.

My question to you Mod mynd is, are you the admin/supermod as of when i made that recommendation. ?

How did you know that the thread you forwarded to the supermod/admin will "not make it" to FP ?

I supposed it was a suggestion to the admin to decide on. No ?

Other mods do nomally imform us that it was still with the admin and the admin usually do send it to FP subsequently.

But your conclusive report of the future of that thread making front page really got me curiouse.

You do indeed know something we dont know concerning that thread and it getting to the supermod.

Smh. Interesting it seems your forsight is. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (96)

Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.