Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men (10664 Views)

5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Bunchersstab(m): 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nomski0:
Just because you've only met girls that think the world revolves around money doesnt mean that all girls look for money in men.
sincerely, can i meet u?
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Funnicator:
A mugu like everyother human, has taste. So he would approach you cos you cute.
Money is the last thing on your mind? You're kidding me. Every lady wants a financially secured future, even if she herself is satisfactorily rich enough, things still happen. So you can't tell me money is the LAST thing you'd consider in a man.
Anyway it's your choice, so tell us those traits you place above money.

Some women are financially stable and secure so they don't really care about money. As long as he doesn't constantly ask for money and has his own, they're perfectly ok with it. Money is a plus but not the deciding factor for many ladies.
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nice write-up @poster. I totally agree.
I would only like to add one point: looks smiley
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by alienware(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cathaliya: If you do not have a high sense of humour, check the chick next door cus am too young to be aluued to death by boredom.

Jeez, this hood bi..atch needs to exercise the face muscles always....cheesy
your profile pic na die. See as the guy the ride.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Cathaliya: 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
alienware: your profile pic na die. See as the guy the ride.
grin

All these badt boys....wetin caarry your eye go my profile, eehkwa?
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by ChiSun27(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nomski0: Why would a mugu approach me in the first place?

I look for many things in a husband.....but money is certainly the last thing on my list.

Makw we hear word I beg!!!!
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Rosebert(f): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
We also find guys who understands our feminine emotions totally irresistable cool cool
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nomski0(f): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
ChiSun27:

Why are you taking permission from me to hear? Did i steal your ears or are they in my pocket
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by paradoxqueen: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Money isnt everything but its right next to air and water. I am an independent woman but I am not going to be with a broke man or dirty man. I could deal with bad sex for a while I could deal with an ugly man (enough money and plenty of ways tp fix that) liposuction will take care of him if he is fat if he has money he can afford to fix or buy new broken things but no way I am dating a broke man. What can we build together if he has nothing to bring to the table? A mans ability to be financially successful is the hardest thing to change.

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Oahray: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2013
ChiSun27:

lol. Since when did it become wrong for a girl to try to add online yards to her wife material?

*dettol soundtrack plays in background*
If she doesn't advertise herself, who will? grin
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by pendusky(m): 12:39am On Sep 23, 2013
sorry wrong adress. meant for ladies
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by NEROSKY(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2013
carefreewannabe:

Some women are financially stable and secure so they don't really care about money. As long as he doesn't constantly ask for money and has his own, they're perfectly ok with it. Money is a plus but not the deciding factor for many ladies.

I would agree to that if you have a hard prove that you're typing from Europe or America, because Nigerian women's are known as home bench warmer, anything other than money to them is a huge nonsense... Talking about majority..

1 Like

Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Cathaliya: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2013
NEROSKY:

I would agree to that if you have a hard prove that you're typing from Europe or America, because Nigerian women's are known as home bench warmer, anything other than money to them is a huge nonsense... Talking about majority..
...when you talk of Nigerian women in such case, try to make use of ''some'', ok?
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Ngokafor(f): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
frederal: U are in Nigeria and u read California physics....its not applicable in Nigeria o. Nigeria's is simple: Money.
Pray tell what is not applicable in all that has been listed?..is it confidence,hygiene,attentiveness,keeping in shape,handiness or GENEROSITY?...sometimes i think some of you automatically switch on your negative mode as soon as you come across threads that reads 'what women want' without even reading the contents! !....sad really..
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by alienware(m): 12:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
Cathaliya: grin

All these badt boys....wetin caarry your eye go my profile, eehkwa?
u self na badt gurl.
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Flairritzy(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2014
omonnakoda: The few that don't are too much hardwork grin Let us keep it simple

What is this God-fearing you people always talk about ? What does it mean exactly
Ask them!
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by nekede11(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2014
I hear
Re: Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2014
frederal: U are in Nigeria and u read California physics....its not applicable in Nigeria o. Nigeria's is simple: Money.

Guy it is not simply money. She will stay with you if you have that money but will still complain if you have the slightest pot belly or don't dress sweet.

Ladies want to have it all right..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Spank Or Trash This Hot Tattooed Girl With Big Booty? / Valentine's Day: How Much Is The Ticket To Paradise on Valentine's day To You / Tenant Who Peep Landlord Fòcking His Wife Was Disgraced Today PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.