Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From (1986 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 11:32am On Sep 22, 2013
pedestal82:

Preceedo, you are Okpella, while she is Uneme, heared about the curse, they say its real.
For those of you, that say this is 2013, do you blv there is Devil ? Most times this curses in themselves are nothing, but evil men in the either side of the families execute them. And you guys on the other side, will say he shld believe in God. To the young man, believe in God, But what is your relationship with God ? My advice to you, why unecesarily put a loaded Gun behind ur head ? That Gun will always be there waiting for when that relationship with God waivers, and BAM ! ℓ̊ knw the history of the curse by the way !
pls tell me more abeg.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by MrsChima(f): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2013
I am glad my mother taught me to think for myself and make no apologies about it!

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am glad my mother taught me to think for myself and make no apologies about it!

you dont understand! This is not a matter of thinking for yourself or not. It is sth that has been existing from time immemorial. It involves spirituality.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by MrsChima(f): 11:46am On Sep 22, 2013
Smh.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2013
dis gettin more interesting bt am hatin d idea less more
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Princeparix: dis gettin more interesting bt am hatin d idea less more
more than interesting. I wish I could be the one passing the comment and nt the one in this shoe. Many say dumping but fail to jnw that it is easier written than done. If dumping is that easy, why do strong men break down to cry when their hearts are broken.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Op has got to be a man

but while at that

don't forget

tradition is tradition
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Smh.
if you like BMH. Thats ur problem
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by psucc(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2013
@ OP do you attend church service today? If yes, then your post is one of entertainment and does not require any serious consideration.

To me, no more condemnation through Christ.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
psucc: @ OP do you attend church service today? If yes, then your post is one of entertainment and does not require any serious consideration.

To me, no more condemnation through Christ.
who cares whether it gets to FRONT PAGE or not. I don't even want it at the front page. So forget about the serious consideration.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by piero2u(m): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
if you are in love with her and can die for her, go ahead and marry her. oyo oh!!! shocked
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Swell and die ke? Poster, u stu-pid gan o! So d same god no gree strike una wen u dey samba d gel she? Abi u never chop d babe ni? So na marriage cert d God need to strike una? Well... Let's assume ur brain b vacate go join ya ancestors, d babe sef dey waka wiv pangolo brain?

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Princeparix(m): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: more than interesting. I wish I could be the one passing the comment and nt the one in this shoe. Many say dumping but fail to jnw that it is easier written than done. If dumping is that easy, why do strong men break down to cry when their hearts are broken.
no be small tin o
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by listaz(f): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Its unbelievable how black ppl still believe in such stories those tales are only for movies guyz so u loverboi go and get the gal, nothing will happen to you

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
listaz: Its unbelievable how black ppl still believe in such stories those tales are only for movies guyz so u loverboi go and get the gal, nothing will happen to you
grin grin
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Lucasbalo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: so you mean my mum should stop caring for her son. When your mum advices you. Would you call it interference?
. Well, let ur mom chose a wife for u. You love your mother and that doesn't equate her choosing someone you spend d rest of your life with. Hopefully ur mother will grow old and pass on. You have to be a man to make your own decisions. I luv my mum as much as you love urs, but she sure wouldn't tell me whom to marry.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by caesare: 7:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
there are somethings you should always ask about before getting into any relationship things like age, hometown, genotype....etc to avoid comments like this

Preceedo: this is not a hearsay. We had gone far before knowin she's frm that town. They can marry Us but we must'nt marry them. Its kind of silly but real coz many who tried it died.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Swell and die ke? Poster, u stu-pid gan o! So d same god no gree strike una wen u dey samba d gel she? Abi u never chop d babe ni? So na marriage cert d God need to strike una? Well... Let's assume ur brain b vacate go join ya ancestors, d babe sef dey waka wiv pangolo brain?
i dnt undastand the points ur trying to make but I guess ur trying to rubbish the existence of the curse but read this:
pedestal82:

Preceedo, you are Okpella, while she is Uneme, heared about the curse, they say its real.
For those of you, that say this is 2013, do you blv there is Devil ? Most times this curses in themselves are nothing, but evil men in the either side of the families execute them. And you guys on the other side, will say he shld believe in God. To the young man, believe in God, But what is your relationship with God ? My advice to you, why unecesarily put a loaded Gun behind ur head ? That Gun will always be there waiting for when that relationship with God waivers, and BAM ! ℓ̊ knw the history of the curse by the way !
if you really have insight you should be able to imagine the scenario.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by Preceedo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
caesare: there are somethings you should always ask about before getting into any relationship things like age, hometown, genotype....etc to avoid comments like this

real true, but you dont mind some of these important thinz until you want to take the relationship serious.
Re: My Gf Is From A Town I Should Never Marry From by andyanders: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Preceedo: There is this babe. I really love her so much. Ever since my childhood my mum has been telling us stories about her town and other neighbouring Edo towns. I discovered that some Edo towns are very hostiles to one another. The girl's town is Uneme while mine is a town in Etsako East local government. Anybody that marries from the town would swell and eventually die..,... I CANT CONCENTRATE ANY LONGER AND I DONT THINK I'D LIKE TO LOSE HER.....(this is not a think up story it's really happening to me)...... GUYZ THIS IS SERIOUS WHAT SHOULD I DO?

You have been warned and since your prefer her to the warning given to you by your mother, then go ahead and take her and make sure you say goodbye to your mother because you will die and another person will now have her. Nonsense. You have been warned by your mother and you still looking for answers. My people talk say, a stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter ground.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yah! Give This Kiss A Name! / Sexy Lingerie On Sale- Lagos Lagos!!! Ladies, Treat Your Man In Bed Tonight!! / Words Are Not Enough To Express How Much I Love You And I Need You 24/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.