Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150896 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 9:26am On Sep 25, 2013
thoth:
It is quite silly what you just did when you know little about the person you are talking to. I guess people lose their civility when behind the mask of the internet.
Do me a favour? Why not call a bike man, give the bike man #50 to carry you to the end of your street, then HUG transformer.

Forums should nnot be taking too personal, that's why I'm dealing with D boy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

What is this ^^^ fuckkery? So what about the christian pastors blaming old relatives for the problem of this world?
What about the christians involved in kidnapping, armed robbery, raping etal?
Like every religion we have the hawks and the moderates, those who like to play with words.
The al-shabab are a group of bandits who became relevant due to the non-existent of a functioning government in Somalia. They are only using religion as a smoke screen to hide their real agenda. Indeed just like B0k0 haram, al-shabab have killed more muslims than christians.

Kwame, that is the problem! "THEY ARE ONLY USING RELIGION". Why do you now blame people who accuse them of using religion while you yourself confirmed the words of those you chastise. No kidnapper, armed robber, rapist, etal used Christianity or did it in Jesus name. The muslims do it in Allah's name. Don't you see the difference? That they killed more muslims than xtians does not make their act tolerable or does it? Muslims are human beings too or are they not? Too much argument, back and forth, sometimes does not make us think right!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

Your posts is filled with ignorance. Where does B0k0 haram operates? The last I checked they have been reeking havoc in the state of Borno, the last I checked the state of Borno have more muslims than christians, the last I checked, the slaying of the civilian JTF in Borno were not asked of their I'd cards before beign shot.

So its alright for christians to kill, maim and destroy provided they do not come under the banner name of Jesus abi?

We all know most of these criminals contribute a lot of offerings and tithes through their ungodly sources of funds.

»»Locking the church when members of your church are under the mercy of the weather is evil

Do all the evil you want to but do not do it in the name of your religion as it will become a religious issue, otherwise will be a social issue and nobody will castigate any particular religion.....and you will not have to defend that religion, which probably you belong to, endlessly.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 9:54am On Sep 25, 2013
Scun: Whether you like it or not, for your own safety, treat every muslim around you like a potential terrorist. A ''good'' muslim today, a terrorist tomorrow. You can choose to be naive though, it is your life.
Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2013
jojo23:

Thank you for posting the video with the proper links. I am not into conspiracy theories...but these videos are interesting and a lot of it makes sense to me. I feel that media is messing with our heads. Don't know what to believe anymore.

I can't believe you believed that nonsense, how is it a hoax, that there were no terrorist, haven't you seen the picture where one was shooting people? Didn't you see hundreds of kenyas donating blood, the injured and those that were dead. The fool that did that video could have easily photoshoped it himself and say it was d original.
It's unthinkable that u believe such nonsense, so they closed the mall, they now brought thousands of actors (including foreigners), and children actors and contacted those that had shops .
What will u say abt d ghanian poet that is dead, the british architect, the kenyan radio presenter. Do you know how much tourism contributes to kenya's economy and they would now want to risk that for this. If you were younger sister or brother I would smack you so hard grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Shalome(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2013
The media is not messing with your brain,the conspiracy theorist are the ones fingering your brain...the shit is real,I'm in nairobi now...been for 3 weeks now
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2013
born2fuck:
Fulani Herdsmen-The tribe that value the life of a cow more than their families. The tribe that invaded another's land, slaughtered the innocent children and wives just because they want more space for their cows roam. The tribe that cried over cow death and did not care if their relative or son die. The curse tribe originated from Niger republic.....

Go and feed your cows this morning,sit with the cows for hours

Ah! Ah! This ^^^ is the most fvcked up sheet I have read on N'L. You lack exposure and as a result you are able to shameless celebrate your bigotry on continental website with your "War on Islam" nonsense. Mr. My religion/tribe is superior, You have deep inferiority complex issues, you are paranoid about cows.
Fork You! to all those who Liked and will Like that Post! T0tal Fuckupdness..... I take back my words, Africa Unity my foot! I can't be compatriots with such ph00ls!

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Shalomé: The media is not messing with your brain,the conspiracy theorist are the ones fingering your brain...the shit is real,I'm in nairobi now...been for 3 weeks now
What has your being in Nairobi got to do with anything? I am sure you weren't even allowed anywhere close to the mall.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pesty100(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

Ah! Ah! This ^^^ is the most fvcked up sheet I have read on N'L. You lack exposure and as a result you are able to shameless celebrate your bigotry on continental website with your "War on Islam" nonsense. Mr. My religion/tribe is superior, You have deep inferiority complex issues, you are paranoid about cows.
Fork You! to all those who Liked and will Like that Post! T0tal Fuckupdness..... I take back my words, Africa Unity my foot! I can't be compatriots with such ph00ls!
a typical Nigerian nothing to say except insults

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2013
pesty100: a typical Nigerian nothing to say except insults
He is not Nigerian, his username is clear enough. Don't insult Nigerians because of him.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pesty100(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2013
Scun: He is not Nigerian, his username is clear enough. Don't insult Nigerians because of him.
okay saying what a Nigerian would do now counts as insult?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwame actually sound like Ghana or whatever, but whoever or whatever country you are from, you are just a cockerel comparing itself to eagle, can its fly higher? You are being allow to browse does not mean you should open your dirty mouth to the country king tthat protect the entire africa. No matter how development your useless country are, it can never be better than nigeria as long as it is from africa. Nigerian have always been helping alll of you anytime things turn worst for you people, why not Kiss my anus

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwame actually sound like Ghana or whatever, but whoever or whatever country you are from, you are just a cockerel comparing itself to eagle, can its fly higher? You are being allow to browse does not mean you should open your dirty mouth to the country king tthat protect the entire africa. No matter how development your useless country are, it can never be better than nigeria as long as it is from africa. Nigerian have always been helping alll of you anytime things turn worst for you people, why not Kiss my anus
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
pesty100: a typical Nigerian nothing to say except insults

And they come like dogs ready to pounce! I guess you saw nothing wrong with the lace of insults in that post I replied to, heck I am sure you Liked that post! Hypocrite!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

Kwame, why are you so worked up? Have you never read "worse" comments b4? You once said nasty things to 'Africa down' That man must have spoken from his experience.....such happened in Ibadan and our then Head of State valued cows more than the lives lost! It happens often in Plateau State in Nigeria. I am not holding brief for @born2f but he might just be venting his anger from those scenarios. This is the reason I say bad people must not use religion to do evil....religion is a dangerous tool! Calm down, regain yourself and preach Africa Unity because you will live and die an African!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2013
born2fuck: Kwame actually sound like Ghana or whatever, but whoever or whatever country you are from, you are just a cockerel comparing itself to eagle, can its fly higher? You are being allow to browse does not mean you should open your dirty mouth to the country king tthat protect the entire africa. No matter how development your useless country are, it can never be better than nigeria as long as it is from africa. Nigerian have always been helping alll of you anytime things turn worst for you people, why not Kiss my anus

Please refer to me where I attacked Nigeria? The problem with dogs like you is you always try to make it an E-War when you have your back against the wall!You coward! Attack my post devoid of nationality!
Your post reeks of highly induced cow phobia, hence you beign a coward!
You attacked your fellow Nigerian on the basis of tribe chauvinist, and you turn around to make it a Nigerian bashing thing! Abinchi!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2013
dbride:

Kwame, why are you so worked up? Have you never read "worse" comments b4? You once said nasty things to 'Africa down' That man must have spoken from his experience.....such happened in Ibadan and our then Head of State valued cows more than the lives lost! It happens often in Plateau State in Nigeria. I am not holding brief for @born2f but he might just be venting his anger from those scenarios. This is the reason I say bad people must not use religion to do evil....religion is a dangerous tool! Calm down, regain yourself and preach Africa Unity because you will live and die an African!!!

I am vexing anger because of what happened in ogun state, this people are making life unbearable, they chase and attacks people who accommodate them anytime we complaint that their cattle is grazing on the land, they took things otherwise and harass people with their dagger. ...they always believe they are superior
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2013
dbride:

What is this world turning into? So its alright to attack someone based on tribe? What wrong did I commit in educating him? Or is it that I am exchanging banter with secondary school leavers? What is the use of the education when people cannot dissect issues logically?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Horus(m): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2013
jojo23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2GMH7tPWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hQV4Jl7Ze0

It make me wonder!. If staged this is in preparation for AFRICOM
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

What is this world turning into? So its alright to attack someone based on tribe? What wrong did I commit in educating him? Or is it that I am exchanging banter with secondary school leavers? What is the use of the education when people cannot dissect issues logically?

Kwame, you probably are full of anger and so cannot read right. I just tried to appeal to you that @born2f was talking from his past experience of Fulani cattle rearers who often killed people who challenged the havoc caused by their cows. I went on to inform you that a one time head of state displayed so much insensitivity when he was angry over the death of cows and forgot that human beings were slaughtered too!! What in your mind makes you think I am a secondary school leaver? Anger/hate truly can reduce a man to some unimaginable level. Breathe well and find something to keep yourself happy, you shouldn't comment further with that kind of anger; anger robs you of wisdom sometimes!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dbride: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
born2fuck: I am vexing anger because of what happened in ogun state, this people are making life unbearable, they chase and attacks people who accommodate them anytime we complaint that their cattle is grazing on the land, they took things otherwise and harass people with their dagger. ...they always believe they are superior

I know where you are coming from, I understand you.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Rimbaldi: 12:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why is no one talking about the white widow anymore? Why are the western media and Kenyan authorities suddenly silent about the identities of the terrorists? Could she have escaped as this picture suggests and the security authorities are having a hard time trying to come up with excuses?

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by dare2think: 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Conspiracy theorists are very strange individuals. They seem to live in a different world.

They are high, without even smoking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
pendo89:

THAT'S COMMENDABLE OF THE MODS.NO ONE SHOULD ENTERTAIN A TERRORIST ON HIS FORUM.
THE FELLOW WOULD NOT LIVE A DAY IN HIS HOUSE IF HE POSTED SUCH ON A KENYAN FORUM, AS HE WOULD FACE CHARGES OF BEING AN ELSHABAB SYMPATHISER AND WARMONGER.
HE WATERS DOWN THE QUALITY OF NL. GOOD JOB MODS. smiley

Is there a problem with your cap lock key, or did that Al shabaab retard irk you that much?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by FrankOguns(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
He that does not like or want peace will never have peace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by AKobo4urthought: 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interesting thread. I can't believe one woman schooled two men on religion Made me laugh... grin Now I'm sure that people without a religion, have the best way of seeing things. Religion does create a bias after all.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deor03(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tpia5: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
when one of the commenters by name onila, said her dear uncle nuru is one of the kenyan security pictured on the thread, isnt it really hard to not go the conspiracy route?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
born2fuck:
Fulani Herdsmen-The tribe that value the life of a cow more than their families. The tribe that invaded another's land, slaughtered the innocent children and wives just because they want more space for their cows roam. The tribe that cried over cow death and did not care if their relative or son die. The curse tribe originated from Niger republic.....

Go and feed your cows this morning,sit with the cows for hours

Huge lie, our cattle exist to feed our families. Whether we sell butter, milk, yogurt, beef, cattle is our currency we need it to survive. But to say we value money (cattle) over people then you have several issues man.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
GH KWAME:

They need to listen to the Fulani singer Baaba Maal's song, Africans unite (Yolela)
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
born2fuck: I am vexing anger because of what happened in ogun state, this people are making life unbearable, they chase and attacks people who accommodate them anytime we complaint that their cattle is grazing on the land, they took things otherwise and harass people with their dagger. ...they always believe they are superior

If we really thought we were superior, which we don't, why are Hausa people speaking Hausa instead of Fulfulde. Then you talk about Islam? Look at what happened in Mali which is a Muslim country, Al-Qaeda killed lots of innocent people. If you don't believe me that Fulani are speaking out against it and wanting a united Africa, then look here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXeE1tn8gZ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

A lot of Fulani people in Mali were killed by Al-Qaeda
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Promhize:

I can't believe you believed that nonsense, how is it a hoax, that there were no terrorist, haven't you seen the picture where one was shooting people? Didn't you see hundreds of kenyas donating blood, the injured and those that were dead. The fool that did that video could have easily photoshoped it himself and say it was d original.
It's unthinkable that u believe such nonsense, so they closed the mall, they now brought thousands of actors (including foreigners), and children actors and contacted those that had shops .
What will u say abt d ghanian poet that is dead, the british architect, the kenyan radio presenter. Do you know how much tourism contributes to kenya's economy and they would now want to risk that for this. If you were younger sister or brother I would smack you so hard grin

don't be surprised there are millions just like him, think like him and cannot tell FACT from Fiction, they are the problem action is lacking globally on Terrorism and extremist elements in Religion. People like this dufus trivialize just about everything under the sun that merits critical attention. don't pay heed to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.