Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151189 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: U can't b neutral on a moving train. Moslems are dangerous and terrorism prone . In fact every Moslem is a potential terrorist period.
GBAM!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Yes you can be neutral. Neutrality keeps sanity, so many insane things people are doing because they don't want to be "lukewarm". Being neutral, is being balanced I choose to be balance. I'm not perfect and I know it, but at least I don't go around acting self-righteous when I know I'm not. Human beings have created so many rules and limitations for them self's that they have to actually pretend to follow them. How ridiculous is that, why can't you just be open with yourself?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Scun: I didn't read beyond the 3rd line of your long epistle. I said ''potential'' terrorist, you took away the word ''potential'' to suit your agenda. I also went further to explain by saying one has to be careful in dealing with them in a subsequent post. So where did I wish all muslims dead? Liar and hypocrite

You must be a child, because childishness just reeks off you. "Treat every Muslim like a potential terrorists"? That's discrimination. And the fact that you discriminate with pride and see nothing wrong with it sickens me. That guy was right when he said you were acting like one of the KKK members. They have similar views to yours.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
papi365: TO BIMPSS IF MUSLIM HAS DEALT SERIOUSLY WITH UR PARENT OR UR FIANCE,WULD U STIL REMAIN D HYPOCRITES U RE? AT SCUN U BE MY GUY.

And as for you, you are too stüpid and narrow minded for me to actually spend my time to type a logical response to.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

And as for you, you are too stüpid and narrow minded for me to actually spend my time to type a logical response to.
U HAV NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION YET. HAV U WATCHED A DOCUMENTARY ON SEP 9-11,U FEEL SORI 4 HUMANITY AND U FEEL SORI 4 MUSLIMS. STAND UP AND BE UPRIGHT 4 WAT U BELIEVE IN STOP BEING FUNI
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
papi365: U HAV NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION YET. HAV U WATCHED A DOCUMENTARY ON SEP 9-11,U FEEL SORI 4 HUMANITY AND U FEEL SORI 4 MUSLIMS. STAND UP AND BE UPRIGHT 4 WAT U BELIEVE IN STOP BEING FUNI

I don't believe in bigotry and generalization I am actually against it. So I stand up for that. Did you know that Muslims also lost their live on 9/11? No? Do your research this time, and stop taking the easy way out by watching documentary propagated by the western media. Do something useful for once, and Read.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

I don't believe in bigotry and generalization I am actually against it. So I stand up for that. Did you know that Muslims also lost their live on 9/11? No? Do your research this time, and stop taking the easy way out by watching documentary propagated by the western media. Do something useful for once, and Read.
collateral damages
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: collateral damages

Exactly what they tell you. You can't come on here and tell people about only one group of people that died that day. You have to mention everyone. And people of different nationalities, religion, color, died that day. So to use 9/11 as an excuse for hate, is a low blow.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

ISLAM IS A KINGDOM DIVIDED WHHCH CANT STAND.I DNT HAV TO EXPLAIN HEAVY DETAILS 2 U.COS AM TIRED OF WRITIN 2 U. ICH BIN MÜDE,FERTIG.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: U can't b neutral on a moving train. Moslems are dangerous and terrorism prone . In fact every Moslem is a potential terrorist period.
grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tpia5: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
^how is uncle nuru.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
You should be on a fast motion run by now not posting on NL grin if your statement "every muslim" is indeed credible smiley
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
tintingz: You should be on a fast motion run by now not posting on NL grin if your statement "every muslim" is indeed credible smiley
blood thirsty cowards
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
tpia@:
^how is uncle nuru.
ah ah ah
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: blood thirsty cowards
sorry CAMEROONfried grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
tintingz: sorry CAMEROONfried grin
see ur life..u already think about bombing me or frying me eh eh .then what? U gon eat me ?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
papi365: ISLAM IS A KINGDOM DIVIDED WHHCH CANT STAND.I DNT HAV TO EXPLAIN HEAVY DETAILS 2 U.COS AM TIRED OF WRITIN 2 U. ICH BIN MÜDE,FERTIG.

And that's the reason why I don't like people like you, people who find every little excuse to hate others. Be honest, you never liked people who don't think like you, have the same belief. You have always wanted an excuse to hate, and you finally have one so you hold tight to that hatred. Don't bother responding, your response are always senseless anyways.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

Exactly what they tell you. You can't come on here and tell people about only one group of people that died that day. You have to mention everyone. And people of different nationalities, religion, color, died that day. So to use 9/11 as an excuse for hate, is a low blow.
are you doing that on purpose or what? We know who were targeted. We watched Osama's video after the bloody act .who ars u trying to fool and deceive?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: are you doing that on purpose or what? We know who were targeted. We watched Osama's video after the bloody act .who ars u trying to fool and deceive?

Not trying to "fool" or "deceive" anyone here, just stating facts. Just a free thinker/deist giving you a different perspective on things. Some religious people just spend too much time hating each other for no sensible reason. I mean come on you hate all Muslims because a few psychopaths went on a killing spree, sure that makes a lot of sense! I'm not by any means trying to justify that gruesome act committed by those monsters, but you can't exactly hold every Muslim accountable for that. That's just not fair.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

Not trying to "fool" or "deceive" anyone here, just stating facts. Just a free thinker/deist giving you a different perspective on things. Some religious people just spend too much time hating each other for no sensible reason. I mean come on you hate all Muslims because a few psychopaths went on a killing spree, sure that makes a lot sense!

I would say don't even bother with the Muslims haters, I appreciate everything you have said thus far. It brings great joy to my heart to know that there are still reasonable and good-hearted people in this world. May God continue to bless you and fill you with wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

Not trying to "fool" or "deceive" anyone here, just stating facts. Just a free thinker/deist giving you a different perspective on things. Some religious people just spend too much time hating each other for no sensible reason. I mean come on you hate all Muslims because a few psychopaths went on a killing spree, sure that makes a lot of sense! I'm not by any means trying to justify that gruesome act committed by those monsters, but you can't exactly hold every Muslim accountable for that. That's just not fair.
and who should we held accountable if no Moslems? Why is that they can't create a clergy ? Are u doing what u Moslems call tequiya/taquiya (lying to deceive and protect your religion? )
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: and who should we held accountable if no Moslems? Why is that they can't create a clergy ? Are u doing what u Moslems call tequiya/taquiya (lying to deceive and protect your religion? )

HOLD THE TERRORISTS ACCOUNTABLE!(someone should probably make a sign about this, maybe then people will get it) As for the rest of your post, I don't even know what you're trying to convey. You are starting to sound too ridiculous for me.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

HOLD THE TERRORISTS ACCOUNTABLE(someone should probably make a sign about this, maybe then people will get it) As for the rest of your post, I don't even know what you're trying to convey. You are starting to sound too ridiculous for me.
it is obvious u are. Moslem it is written all over your posts. I don't mind that much anyway . The terrorists are Moslems so when we held Moslems account we also held the terrorists accountable. Besides most of the time they are dead
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: see ur life..u already think about bombing me or frying me eh eh .then what? U gon eat me ?
Lol...fry who again?? grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:

HOLD THE TERRORISTS ACCOUNTABLE!(someone should probably make a sign about this, maybe then people will get it) As for the rest of your post, I don't even know what you're trying to convey. You are starting to sound too ridiculous for me.
speak out .
They continue their quest for non Moslem blood because u guys cover them and don't speak out. Any Tom and harry can preachor interpret the Quran
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
tintingz: Lol...fry who again?? grin
u want to quench your thirst with my blood? shocked shocked. U wish we were all Moslems, don't u ?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it is obvious u are. Moslem it is written all over your posts. I don't mind that much anyway . The terrorists are Moslems so when we held Moslems account we also held the terrorists accountable. Besides most of the time they are dead
Lol! So I have to be Muslim to think rationally? Your stupid. You know what, It never cease to amaze me, how narrow minded you religious bigots are. It's like you all are a one way traffic, always going the exact way never stopping. There is absolutely no difference between you and that numskull ayanle that you dislike so much.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it is obvious u are. Moslem it is written all over your posts. I don't mind that much anyway . The terrorists are Moslems so when we held Moslems account we also held the terrorists accountable. Besides most of the time they are dead
so when a cameroonian killed/terrorize someone the whole cameroonian are tagged killers/terrorist right? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
tintingz: so when a cameroonian killed/terrorize someone the whole cameroonian are tagged killers/terrorist right? grin

According to him yeah. ... Dimwits! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:
Lol! So I have to be Muslim to think rationally? Your stupid. You know what, It never cease to amaze me, how narrow minded you religious bigots are. It's like you all are a one way traffic, always going the exact way never stopping. There is absolutely no difference between you and that numskull ayanle that you dislike so much.
don't mind that guy....his hate thinking is no diff from the terrorist
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
tintingz: so when a cameroonian killed/terrorize someone the whole cameroonian are tagged killers/terrorist right? grin

well if a Cameroonian soldier goes on a killing spree in Bakassi(killing hundred of Nigerian) don't tell me ur gov won't ask for explanations and apologizes . Now what if the Cameroonian gov doesn't say anything? U will probably assume they condone it ..now what if cameroonians turn it to a joke or start blaming the media or Nigerians for what happened? Now imagine soldiers doing that over and over .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u want to quench your thirst with my blood? shocked shocked. U wish we were all Moslems, don't u ?
I wish you see the beauty of Islam and embrace the faith just like Malcolm X smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.