Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151192 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
tintingz: don't mind that guy....his hate thinking is no diff from the terrorist

Come to think about it, isn't that how the terrorists start, by hating others? And categorizing a group of people as deserving hatred. Might this idi0ts be potential terrorists? One can only wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Bimpss:
Lol! So I have to be Muslim to think rationally? Your stupid. You know what, It never cease to amaze me, how narrow minded you religious bigots are. It's like you all are a one way traffic, always going the exact way never stopping. There is absolutely no difference between you and that numskull ayanle that you dislike so much.
you are the one being stupid .don't let that bigot called tintin fool u .u don't make any sense .Moslems commit crimes in the name of their religion .and It's fair to call them out . Im not a religious bigot ai call a spade a spade . Islam is a. I'm pagan cancer
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: well if a Cameroonian soldier goes on a killing spree in Bakassi(killing hundred of Nigerian) don't tell me ur gov won't ask for explanations and apologizes . Now what if the Cameroonian gov doesn't say anything? U will probably assume they condone it ..now what if cameroonians turn it to a joke or start blaming the media or Nigerians for what happened? Now imagine soldiers doing that over and over .
I'm not even talking of cameroonian soldier cuz they are working for the gov. I mean some terror group(citizens) in cameroon terrorizing other race, will you like or accept it when all cameroonian are tagged terrorists?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are the one being stupid .don't let that bigot called tintin fool u .u don't make any sense .Moslems commit crimes in the name of their religion .and It's fair to call them out . Im not a religious bigot ai call a spade a spade . Islam is a. I'm pagan cancer

I give up! I wish you good luck in your search for a good functioning brain. Because apparently the one you have right now has some form of defect.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are the one being stupid .don't let that bigot called tintin fool u .u don't make any sense .Moslems commit crimes in the name of their religion .and It's fair to call them out . Im not a religious bigot ai call a spade a spade . Islam is a. I'm pagan cancer
Don't cry na grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

Come to think about it, isn't that how the terrorists start, by hating others? And categorizing a group of people as deserving hatred. Might this idi0ts be potential terrorists? One can only wonder.
yeah, one can only wonder smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by naptu2: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2013
So much bigotry! Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Msgamble: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2013
@Cameroön, i kept tab as u argue with 'islam activist'(tinz n bimp) as they based their defense n guiltness 'few bad egg' nt entire muslim? D fact is voilent(jihad) is in their 'ideology n genes' lyk chinese govt used to say, almost 9/10 share or sympytize with extremist accdg to C.I.A..isn't it obvious d last to b employ in US n last to get visa to Canada,ukraine..'blood sucker' in iraq,syria,UK,Russia,US,Bahrain,Yemen,afghan,pakis, india,9ja, last week philipine,this week kenya who's next? should go on..terrible ppl who want to associate with them
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2013
tintingz: I wish you see the beauty of Islam and embrace the faith just like Malcolm X smiley
even by force right.? Few bombings and beheadings here and there.
You def don't want to drop that idea of a worldwide caliphate .smh
Anyway God forbid bad things.I will never become a Moslem. I don't feel like being a slave b it an Arab slave or Allah slave
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2013
tintingz: Don't cry na grin
u people are known worldwide to b heartless .I'm even surprised that u know the word cry shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

I give up! I wish you good luck in your search for a good functioning brain. Because apparently the one you have right now has some form of defect.
lady stop insulting me . I hope they stone u because u wore a jean or behead because u eyed that dude at the mall

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2013
tintingz: I'm not even talking of cameroonian soldier cuz they are working for the gov. I mean some terror group(citizens) in cameroon terrorizing other race, will you like or accept it when all cameroonian are tagged terrorists?
the terrorist groups are working for their religion.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

nah they started by bombing churches and destructing shrines .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:43am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lady stop insulting me . I hope they stone u because u wore a jean or behead because u eyed that dude at the mall

shocked shocked And you actually have the audacity to call someone else a terrorist when a devious thought like that crossed your mind!!! Are you still going to stick with that claim of not being a bigot, or forget you ever said that? You wish me death??!? are you sure you are not a terrorist? Because I don't have the same ideology as you, YOU WISH ME DEATH?? ? You are a good Christian indeed, a perfect epitome of jesus christ. A saint. Totally better than those monsters, who go around actually making your heinous wish come true. Un-f-in believable! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

shocked shocked And you actually have the audacity to call someone else a terrorist when a devious thought like that crossed your mind!!! Are you still going to stick with that claim of not being a bigot, or forget you ever said that? You wish me death??!? are you sure you are not a terrorist? Because I don't have the same ideology as you, YOU WISH ME DEATH?? ? You are a good Christian indeed. Un-f-in believable! shocked shocked
I'm not Christian. And I'm not wishing you death, only telling u what u guys do in your religion .
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:53am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm not Christian. And I'm not wishing you death, only telling u what u guys do in your religion .

I don't care whatever religion you are, or you are not. for a thought like that to cross your mind you have to harbor enormous hate towards you fellow human counterpart. Please go and get help immediately, thinking like that is not healthy.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

I don't care whatever religion you are, or you are not. for a thought like that to cross your mind you have to abhor enormous hate towards you fellow human being. Please go and get help immediately, thinking like that is not healthy.
apparently u care..u keep saying I'm a good Christian . Please spare the BS. Last time I checked I wasn't the one who wrote the Quran.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 12:57am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: apparently u care..u keep saying I'm a good Christian . Please spare the BS. Last time I checked I wasn't the one who wrote the Quran.

Get help please... Your thought process scares me.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

Get help please... Your thought process scares me.
same here with ur bigotry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Bimpss(f): 1:06am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: same here with ur bigotry

I think you need it more. Honestly though get help.... Please, for the sake of humanity.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Beey: He's Abdul Hajji,the son of Kenya's former defense minister Yussf Hajji.He's said to have saved many lives yesterday.

oh ok. thanks for letting me know.
the guy is a HERO smiley smiley
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]MAY THE GODS RETURN TO NIGERIA AND SAVE US FROM THESE EVIL FOREIGN ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS![/size]

papi365: i have told u dat gbana is nt gud 4 ur health,see ow u dey mis-yarn.

lynpetra:

grin grin

LOL.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

I am very aware of how racist Arabs can be.

and I'm sure you are.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2013
born2fuck: Fulaniman that can kill their entire families over one missing cow got an opportunity to internet, start talking rubbish. Somalia are fulani tribe with cow brain. No wonder rere dey rule,, no wonder fulani no go talk, no wonder rere dey rule, no wonder cow to go mow, no wonder rere dey rule

how did we go from talking about the terror attack to talking about another group that has nothing to do with the incident??

smh grin

anyway,
this thread has served it's purpose.
im out. undecided
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

I think you need it more. Honestly though get help.... Please, for the sake of humanity.
are u seeing ur period or what?
Funny how I don't hear any blame the priest not the church from these bigots called tintin and love-vendor when reports about rape come out ..smh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Bimpss:

And that's the reason why I don't like people like you, people who find every little excuse to hate others. Be honest, you never liked people who don't think like you, have the same belief. You have always wanted an excuse to hate, and you finally have one so you hold tight to that hatred. Don't bother responding, your response are always senseless anyways.
I AM VERY SURE WHEN U WERE IN SCH,U HAD A PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH.ENGLISH WASNT UR MAJOR. MOST ESP COMPREHENSION,DAT IS Y U DONT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH WHEN USED AS A FORM OF MSG OR ILLUSTRATION. I WIL ADVICE U TO GO 4 ADULT CLASS A.K.A EKO AGBA.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2013
papi365: I AM VERY SURE WHEN U WERE IN SCH,U HAD A PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH.ENGLISH WASNT UR MAJOR. MOST ESP COMPREHENSION,DAT IS Y U DONT UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ENGLISH.

What stop for a moment there...You are talking about someone elses' English when your own English is typed out woefully?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

What stop for a moment there...You are talking about someone elses' English when your own English is typed out woefully?
FULANI HAV U GOT PROB WIT MY MSG? IF SO I WIL ADVICE U TO GO FOR EXTRA-MORAL LESSON.MUFUTAU

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: it is obvious u are. Moslem it is written all over your posts. I don't mind that much anyway . The terrorists are Moslems so when we held Moslems account we also held the terrorists accountable. Besides most of the time they are dead
You realised it very late. I stopped being fooled by that liberal / free thinker rubbish she was fronting when she said she dislikes Christians.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2013
Abubakar Shekau, Boko Haram leader released a video yesterday. As he always does in his videos, he challenged any Islamic cleric anywhere in the world, to prove that what he does is against the teachings of the Qu'ran. That was the umpteenth time he raised that challenge, no cleric has been able to prove him wrong yet. Like I said before, the religion of Islam is evil!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by sCun: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2013
tintingz: so when a cameroonian killed/terrorize someone the whole cameroonian are tagged killers/terrorist right? grin

If the constitution of Cameroon agrees with and encourages it, yeah, why not?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by claremont(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2013
This argument shouldn't be about religion, neither should it be about culture or race. This terrorist act is simply an evil act committed by evil people, the fact that they chose to commit this act in the name of their religion is immaterial at this point. What is material at this point is that a lot of innocent souls have lost their lives in the hands of a few evil men.

I'm an Atheist. I believe that ALL religions are not worth the paper on which their books are written on. If we choose to make this terrorist incident about religion, we might as well go back in history to World War 2 when the Nazi party committed heinous crimes in the name of Christianity. We can even go further than that to the time of the crusades when atrocities were committed due to the forceful imposition of the Abrahamic religions on our ancestors.

Again, this argument shouldn't be about religion; but if you guys want to spend all day on here trying to make it seem as if one religion is better than another, then I would argue that NO religion is exempt from evil. ALL religions are founded on the basis of human slavery, murder, and deprivation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.