Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (151197 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:16am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis: Fulaman198

So, the Muslims in Syria slaughtering themselves are not Muslims as well? The "Muslim Brotherhood" are not Muslims? Who are you to tell us that Boko Haram are not muslims?

So that is your defense? Complaining and pointing fingers at others? Can't you refute one thing I have said? Bros, abeg run along with your tail between your legs because you don't have anything to say. VIOLENCE IN ISLAM IS SPIRITUAL & IT'S REAL.

Islam was and has never been successfully as a religion. As a political force, it was and is one of the most popular way of life. Ask yourself how Islam spread to Nigeria? Usman Dan Fodio didn't preach Mohammad; he conquered by the sword. You can ignore and pretend - that is your cup of tea but you can't hide from history.

Let us not be fools, violence amongst Human beings whether Muslim, Christian, Jewish, anything is real you know why, because no human being follows their religion the way they should. Point out one human being in this world that follows their religion the way it should and I will call that person God
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

In the end is not about what flawed human being minds like yours think am I right? It is about what God thinks.

Let us get this straight, which God are you referring to?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2013
01mcfadden:
by their fruits,you shall know them!

It really takes a pure evil heart for a human being to wish another human being bad
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Let us get this straight, which God are you referring to?

Don't be a smart Alec, all scriptures say the same thing about human beings who try to play the role of God
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:20am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Your article is based upon the following link - http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5594020-146/four_die_in_religious_violence_.csp

Please open it and tell us what it says smiley

I really hope that is not all you can come up with smiley. Remember now, your brothers killed 68 people in Kenya now grin
mr. Alexis if you don't nothing to post just go and sleep ok...your link is even an error

Shebi you were looking for a christian attacking muslims thing and you got served grin

Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos, Nigeria
www.nairaland.com/844296/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh

See what christians are doing So disgusting and disturbing!

As for kenya I read it was a british white woman that led the attack grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Let us not be fools, violence amongst Human beings whether Muslim, Christian, Jewish, anything is real you know why, because no human being follows their religion the way they should. Point out one human being in this world that follows their religion the way it should and I will call that person God

Again, you have side-stepped my question. Of course there is violence; people defend themselves and that is legitimate violence. However, you can't classify all violence as violence. The issue is the "INTENT" behind the violence. What motivates "Muslim Brotherhood" members in Egypt to attack and kill Coptic Christians, burn their churches?

What motivates Sunnis to kill and attack Shias in Iraq and in Syria? What motivate Islamist to invade Mali and implement Sharia?

Oya, I dey wait
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:23am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz: mr. Alexis if you don't nothing to post just go and sleep ok...your link is even an error

Shebi you were looking for a christian attacking muslims thing and you got served grin

Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos, Nigeria

See what christians are doing So disgusting and disturbing!

As for kenya I read it was a british white woman that led the attack grin

She is white and British that's why the media has quickly quieted down about it. If the offender was Black or Middle Eastern, it would be all over the media non-stop

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Fulaman198(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Again, you have side-stepped my question. Of course there is violence; people defend themselves and that is legitimate violence. However, you can't classify all violence as violence. The issue is the "INTENT" behind the violence. What motivates "Muslim Brotherhood" members in Egypt to attack and kill Coptic Christians, burn their churches?

What motivates Sunnis to kill and attack Shias in Iraq and in Syria? What motivate Islamist to invade Mali and implement Sharia?

Oya, I dey wait

The only one side-stepping here is you, be truthful to yourself
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Don't mind them, I have never been such an uneducated bunch in my life
Lol grin
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz

mr. Alexis if you don't nothing to post just go and sleep ok...your link is even an error

Your problem is that you copy and paste and didn't even know that the first link you posted www.nairaland.com/479124/christian-youths-attack-muslims-taraba was based on this http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5594020-146/four_die_in_religious_violence_.csp. You didn't know that because you didn't care to verify. My point was simple, your argument had no basis because the link wasn't valid smiley

Really, what did you serve me - The killings your brothers just did in Kenya

So, a post on nairaland is proof that Christians are Cannibals and enjoy muslim flesh smiley. Hmmm, the Muslim cannibals in Syria that eat each other needs to see this, I am sure they will wage war in Taraba

As for kenya I read it was a british white woman that led the attack

Oh yeah - distancing Islam from the atrocity huh? So, na white woman kill everybody in the mall abi? There is a name for this in Islam, it is called:

taqiyyah, or "holy deception

tintingz - You were the same one that told us Mary was 9 or 12 when Joseph married her. You said that to cover the same that Mohammad married a 6 year old child and had inter.-course with her when she was 9. As of today, you haven't provided proof from the Bible smiley

So, you can continue with your holy deception grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Oya, I dey wait

Muslims Protecting Church in Egypt as congregrants attend mass
www.m.christianpost.com/news/viral-photo-shows-muslims-protecting-church-in-egypt-as-congregants-attend-mass-amid-threat-of-attack--102592/

Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass
www.nairaland.com/1401980/muslims-protecting-catholic-church-egypt

Now those are what we call a good example of GOOD MUSLIMS following the teachings of Islam smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 6:40am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis: tintingz

Your problem is that you copy and paste and didn't even know that the first link you posted www.nairaland.com/479124/christian-youths-attack-muslims-taraba was based on this http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5594020-146/four_die_in_religious_violence_.csp. You didn't know that because you didn't care to verify. My point was simple, your argument had no basis because the link wasn't valid smiley

Really, what did you serve me - The killings your brothers just did in Kenya

So, a post on nairaland is proof that Christians are Cannibals and enjoy muslim flesh smiley. Hmmm, the Muslim cannibals in Syria that eat each other needs to see this, I am sure they will wage war in Taraba

Oh yeah - distancing Islam from the atrocity huh? So, na white woman kill everybody in the mall abi? There is a name for this in Islam, it is called:

taqiyyah, or "holy deception

tintingz - You were the same one that told us Mary was 9 or 12 when Joseph married her. You said that to cover the same that Mohammad married a 6 year old child and had inter.-course with her when she was 9. As of today, you haven't provided proof from the Bible smiley

So, you can continue with your holy deception grin
First your link is an error as I have clicked on it

Second the link I gave shows a video and picture of birom christians eaten muslims like hungry cannibals

Third stick to the thread topic cuz I have answered you many time about Mary's age. smiley
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz

Muslims Protecting Church in Egypt as congregrants attend mass

Let me ask you, why are they protecting the Church? Who are they protecting it from?

Here are your muslim faithfuls in Syria

http://news.yahoo.com/jihadists-torch-statues-crosses-syria-churches-173644824.html
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2013
tintingz

First your link is an error as I have clicked on it

You must have reading problems, the link is the original link in your first post. I was pointing out it didn't work

Second the link I gave shows a video and picture of birom christians eaten muslims like hungry cannibals

Video? Please provide the link here please

Third stick to the thread topic cuz I have answered you many time about Mary's age. smiley

Bros - why you dey lie now! You never showed me where Mary was 9 or 12 from the Bible
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Don't be a smart Alec, all scriptures say the same thing about human beings who try to play the role of God

Bros, do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2013
If you don't know where you are going, you are in the wrong boat!

War weighs heavily on the world now. Over 110,000 have been killed so far in Syria, spilling over into Lebanon, unrest in Egypt, struggles in Iraq, Muslim genocide by Muslims in the Darfur region of the Sudan, incessant killings in Pakistan, warlords rule in Somalia, and there is no end of fighting in Afghanistan. Yet the barbarism in these areas is probably not so bad compared to the organized terror of the Boko Haram (Western education is forbidden) movement in Nigeria. Even non-Muslim countries, such as the U.S. and Russia, are threatened to be pulled into taking sides on which Muslims should kill other Muslims. Western Muslims say that the word "Islam" means peace, but some non-Muslims might wonder if they are just trying to tell a joke, - except that no one is laughing. While we are not Muslims, we are deeply saddened by this sorry situation, that devoutly violent Muslims are doing this to each other.

Make no mistake, the Muslim hadiths are clear; if a Muslim kills another Muslim, both of them go to Hell! No two Muslims kill each other except that both are in Hellfire. (Ibn-i-Majah vol.5 book 36 no.3963,3965 p.296,297; Sahih Muslim vol.4 book 41 no.7172-7173 p.1554; Bukhari vol.9 book 83 no.1,5,7,8 p.1,3,4. Ibn-i-Majah vol.1 book 1 no.46 p.26.) [/i]These seems like very important words of Mohammed for a Muslim today to disregard. But the events around the world suggest that these violent Muslims are not content to send themselves and others to Hell; they seem like they are trying to make a Hell on earth! Why is it that it seems the safest place to build a mosque these days is in a non-Muslim country. Violent Muslims should be ashamed!

A second thing violent Muslims seem to have forgotten is that if a Muslim commits suicide, the hadiths categorically say they are going to Hell. [i](Bukhari vol.7 book 71 no.670 p.450-451; Sahih Muslim vol.1 book 1 no.201 p.62; Sunan Nasa'i vol.2 no.1969 p.496. Ibn-i-Majah vol.5 book 31 no.3460 p.16; Bukhari vol.8 book 77 no.603-604 p.393-395; Ibn-i-Majah vol.2 book 6 no.1526 p.409; al-Tabari vol.7 p.135-136)
. So why would many in the Muslim world, who would not suicide bombers themselves, pay honor and respect to those who, according to their own religion, suffer the wrath of Allah in Hell? Have they forgotten what Islam says in the hadiths?

And a third thing many (though not all) Muslims seem to have failed to remember is that the hadiths teach that those who ascribe lies or false things to Mohammed have hellfire reserved for them. (Bukhari vol.2 book 23 no.378 p.212-218; Ibn-i-Majah vol.1 book 1 no.30-37 p.17-18). So when an aspiring suicide bomber is told that he will go to heaven and get 72 virgins, he is being lied to, when the hadiths say he is going to hell. The person who is telling these lies to a suicide bomber is going to Hell too, according to the hadiths of his own religion.

The Qur'an does actually allow people of the book (Jews and Christians) to continue to worship in Muslim countries if they pay the extra jizya tax. Yet lost in all this news in is the destruction of at least 84 churches in Egypt by the "pro-democracy" Muslims in the last few months.

So what else does Islam say? I don't mean inventions that are called Islam by some people today, but the Islam of Mohammed, of the Qur'an and the hadiths? There are extensive documentation from the Qur'an, hadiths, and early Muslim historians of what Islam really taught. It should be emphasize that many Musims are not violent, strictly-adhering Jihadists, but are peaceful people and good citizens. But regardless of whether you are a strict Jihadist Muslim, a peaceful Muslim or a non-Muslim, we hope and pray that you would see the original Islam for what is really is; a violent corruption and counterfeit of truth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

She is white and British that's why the media has quickly quieted down about it. If the offender was Black or Middle Eastern, it would be all over the media non-stop

Whether she is white or blue is irrelevant; the issue is - she got radicalized, became a Muslim. Oh well, you know the rest
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2013
alexis:

Bros, do Muslims and Christians worship the same God?
MY BRODA D DUDE CANT ANSWER DIS QUESTION. LET ME ANS IT ON HIS BEHALF. JESUS CHRIST D ONLY SON OF GOD IS D TRUE GOD AND OTHER BESIDES ARE MAN MADE gods. jesus is d way.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by alexis(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2013
[size=15pt]Suspected Islamic militants kill pastor, torch his church in uprising in northeast Nigeria[/size]

POTISKUM, Nigeria — Police say suspected Islamic militants armed with automatic rifles and explosives killed a pastor and his son and torched a church in northeast Nigeria before dawn Thursday.Corporal Musa Ibrahim said the attackers also killed the village head at Dorawa, about 100 kilometers (60 miles) from the Yobe state school where extremists in July killed 29 students, some burned alive.

Ibrahim said gunmen used explosives to set ablaze the church and five homes.
Yobe is one of three northeastern states under a military emergency to try to halt an Islamic uprising by militants who have killed more than 1,700 people since 2010 in their quest to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state and ban Western education though the country of 160 million people has as many Christians as Muslims.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/suspected-islamic-militants-kill-pastor-torch-his-church-in-uprising-in-northeast-nigeria/2013/09/26/7db5de48-2690-11e3-9372-92606241ae9c_story.html?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

you didn't complete it, She is islamic too from alshabaab group.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by GHKWAME(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Wait, and you know this how when you have never stepped foot in a Mosque before?

At this p0int, People will spew lies just to drive h0me a point.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Mintayo(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2013
I have been asking for a while now:
all the violent islamic countries where blood are shed daily,where innocent souls are slaughtered daily,are they not muslims too?.
Personally i believe that violence in islam will never cease,muslims will continue to kill themselves,they will continue to kill non-muslims,the killings will never stop;it is a seed that have been sown and it is really germinating fast...
Islam was founded by violence,spread by violence and sustain by violence,no message in islam,what do they want to preach to people,what do they want to tell people...the only way to preach is by violence.
I see an eruption in the west very soon,an eruption in America very soon and d moderate muslims will be quite as usual,since all muslims wants to see sharia established in every nation of the world...this eruptions will be caused by muslims when the time is set,when their population rises above normal!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by enlady(f): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2013
alnaijiri: [b]Terrorism must be condemned by all Muslims. Muslims are already under severe pressure and persecution in many African countries, how will this lessen their plight? Here're what Muslims in Africa are going through already:

Well, in this case, Muslim Somalia has been invaded by its neighbouring countries. For a Muslim country to be invaded by non-Muslims is a high insult. Somalis never asked to be flooded by so many foreign troops. Examples like this are everywhere in the world.

But really you need to look no farther than Nigeria, where the Muslim North of this country is severely behind and undeveloped due to decades of systematic neglect. Oil revenues are not equally shared with the North. Puppet leaders are propped up by the political machines of the Nigerian elite. Infrastructure and education spending overwhelmingly in the Xtian South. Media biased against Islam and our way of life. Xtian business people dominate commerce in the North, making money from us and bringing the profit back South. Xtian missionaries run rampant in the North, turning people away from the faith of their fathers. The Nigerian government uses Boko Haram to suspend civic rights in the North, while its army commit mass atrocities against mostly civilians, in the name of fighting terrorism, all without proper trials.

I pray that Kenyans will not take out their anger on the Muslims living in their midst. May God protect the Muslims living in Kenya.

[/b]
arrant nonsense!
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2013
About Muslim Violence in Nigeria.. my parents left Kaduna during the Maitatsine conflict. I was a child then but this has become a familiar scene in Nigeria over the past 3 decades.. There are 3 reasons in my mind why this is so.
1: Islamic Extremism: There will always be people who take it beyond the limit. it is usually a small minority. certain conditions make this small innocuous minority turn into a powerful majority..
2: Poverty: There is always a sense of unity in hatred for real or perceived circumstances breeding poverty. someone has to be blamed for that and it is usually the non-indigenous folks.. like the Jews in Germany, thriving Igbos and Christians in the North. Northern Governors have had at least 15 years since the fall of Military Rule to make things right.. Have they? your guess is as good as mine. they have squandered opportunities for development year-in and year-out. 65% of Nigeria is made up of Muslims mainly from the North. imagine how impoverished they must feel when you see minority groups in the south getting a large share of the national cake.
3: Religious Dishonesty: You can accuse the Christians of doing this to their peeps, but Muslim Leaders have done worse, you cannot hide individual enterprise behind the Holy Koran, the average northerner is just as eager to become a successful wealthy and educated person.. Religious Leaders must encourage this rather than the pedestrian lifestyle espoused in their teachings.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2013
Mintayo: I have been asking for a while now:
all the violent islamic countries where blood are shed daily,where innocent souls are slaughtered daily,are they not muslims too?.
Personally i believe that violence in islam will never cease,muslims will continue to kill themselves,they will continue to kill non-muslims,the killings will never stop;it is a seed that have been sown and it is really germinating fast...
Islam was founded by violence,spread by violence and sustain by violence,no message in islam,what do they want to preach to people,what do they want to tell people...the only way to preach is by violence.
I see an eruption in the west very soon,an eruption in America very soon and d moderate muslims will be quite as usual,since all muslims wants to see sharia established in every nation of the world...this eruptions will be caused by muslims when the time is set,when their population rises above normal!
WELL SAID. MUCH RESPECT 4 UR WISDOM.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2013
Mintayo: I have been asking for a while now:
WELL SAID.MUCH RESPECT 4 UR WISDOM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

C'mon that aint true at all. That woman Samantha has been profiled in the world press since the westgate attack, more than her other accomplices. Interpol has even issued an international arrest notice. What with your distrust of the foreign media?
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Hbuyosh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

C'mon that aint true at all. That woman Samantha has been profiled in the world press since the westgate attack, more than her other accomplices. Interpol has even issued an international arrest notice. What with your distrust of the foreign press? They are not biased to that extent
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Msgamble: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
voltron: About Muslim Violence in Nigeria.. my parents left Kaduna during the Maitatsine conflict. I was a child then but this has become a familiar scene in Nigeria over the past 3 decades.. There are 3 reasons in my mind why this is so.
1: Islamic Extremism: There will always be people who take it beyond the limit. it is usually a small minority. certain conditions make this small innocuous minority turn into a powerful majority..
2: Poverty: There is always a sense of unity in hatred for real or perceived circumstances breeding poverty. someone has to be blamed for that and it is usually the non-indigenous folks.. like the Jews in Germany, thriving Igbos and Christians in the North. Northern Governors have had at least 15 years since the fall of Military Rule to make things right.. Have they? your guess is as good as mine. they have squandered opportunities for development year-in and year-out. 65% of Nigeria is made up of Muslims mainly from the North. imagine how impoverished they must feel when you see minority groups in the south getting a large share of the national cake.
3: Religious Dishonesty: You can accuse the Christians of doing this to their peeps, but Muslim Leaders have done worse, you cannot hide individual enterprise behind the Holy Koran, the average northerner is just as eager to become a successful wealthy and educated person.. Religious Leaders must encourage this rather than the pedestrian lifestyle espoused in their teachings.
My bro, poverty is everywhere in 9ja not only in north, we xtain do nt result to terrorism cos where would we draw our encouragment n likness from,Holy Bible or Christ? No, buh u muslim do from ur 'holy book?' Xtain-Venezuela,ecuador didn't result to terrorism buh better n economically state lyk muslim-pakis,iraq do, why?..'muslim make up 65% of Nigeria'? It seems u're living in d 1950's era, cos muslim has lose it stronghold 'middle belt region' which now has 2/3 Xtain community,don't display ur ignorance here..they(muslims) caused problem even where they are d minority lyk philipines,kenya,uganda,china,russia,UK,USA etc..jihad(voilent) is in their 'ideology n genes' spreading it lyk virus, shm

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
queenvic:

Im Shocked !!! cry cry cry cry cry This is awfull.... [/b]WHY ? Jesus WHY ?[b]

[size=28pt]SHUT UP! PLEASE STOP TAKING THE NAME OF THESE MIDDLE-EATERN GODS ON THIS PAGE!

STOP INSULTING THE DEAD!

THESE FOREIGN GODS ARE AFRICAS CURSE AND PROBLEM TODAY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by papi365: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[size=28pt]SHUT UP! PLEASE STOP TAKING THE NAME OF THESE MIDDLE-EATERN GODS ON THIS PAGE!

STOP INSULTING THE DEAD!

THESE FOREIGN GODS ARE AFRICAS CURSE AND PROBLEM TODAY![/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
WHETHER U BELIEVE IN JESUS OR NOT,IT DOESNT CHANGE GOD.WHETHER U BELIEVE IN HEAVEN OR HELL,IT DOESNT CHANGE D EXISTENCE OF THESE TWO PLACES. BUT IF U DIE ON DIS IGNORANCE THEN U WIL KNOW DAT HELL EXIST BUT THERE WONT BE A WAY OUT 4 U ANYMORE. D CHOICE IS URZ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.