Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) (5875 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Adaeze003(f): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: The question should be what happened. Why did she make the remark in the first place.
Ok let's assume he annoyed her(though the story is fake grin) then she said that. What she said annoyed him too then he replied. If she should not be held responsible due to circumstance then neither should the guy.

Did she expect a hug? Lol!
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Princeparix(m): 7:45am On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=sweet-tease]
Okay! I missed you! Welcome back! tanx dear
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Popowaa: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2013
Enegod: she called you a dog!!! why didnt you slap her?!! angry
y dont u go over to slap her?mitchweeee
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 22, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Wow that was kinda insensitive. When a woman says "All men are dogs", it means she is very hurt about something.

If you still love her and want to be with her, perhaps try talking to her(apologise if you have to)

sorry your post is biased, you easily took sides with the babe and also think the guy has to apologize for a derogatory statement she made, when replying try to view the post as a person not a female.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
Enegod: she called you a dog!!! why didnt you slap her?!! angry
to think that u told me that I should act like a lady undecided
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Enegod(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
Popowaa: y dont u go over to slap her?mitchweeee
undecided undecided
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Enegod(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: to think that u told me that I should act like a lady undecided
grin yes ofcoz...but a man supposed to act like a man not gentleman when dealing with Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
Enegod: grin yes ofcoz...but a man supposed to act like a man not gentleman when dealing with Nigerian girls
maybe as men u are failing on raising them up in a way that u wld act like gentleman towards them cheesy
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by kay9(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
@queen_of_sheba, i have a similar story...

I once had a very insensitive gf. I was angry about stuff from work one evening and didnt know when i said ''all women are such stewpid wh*res''. Imagine my shock when she blithely replied ''so when are we celebrating your mum's wh*re-day?''

I dumped her a$$ immediately. What an insensitive humanbeing!angry angry
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
only myopic people generalize

2 Likes

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harbosede02: She only broke up wif u ryt??she didn't pour acid on u??xo y r u complainin?trash!!u and ur gurl r exchangin words and u dare mention ha father..wtf!!rubbish.*grabs op 2 a corner and slaps im*
Abeg sharrap mehn! Y he no go mention her pups? No b man?

Poster, ur mouth na die!

Bado haileth thee grin grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
kay9: @queen_of_sheba, i have a similar story...

I once had a very insensitive gf. I was angry about stuff from work one evening and didnt know when i said ''all women are such stewpid wh*res''. Imagine my shock when she blithely replied ''so when are we celebrating your mum's wh*re-day?''

Lmao! I likey dat babe o! Mini badosky! grin grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Adaeze003(f): 2:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
kay9: @queen_of_sheba, i have a similar story...

Rotflooooooooooooo. Serves you right!
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by kay9(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Adaeze003:
Rotflooooooooooooo. Serves you right!
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! I likey dat babe o! Mini badosky! grin grin

^^ d two of una dey craze! grin grin

hey listen, sshhhh... D story na trap, na queen_of_sheba i dey wait for her response.. wink
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Ogundale(m): 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

Princeparix shocked
Where have you been
You did'nt even ask of me, i have been cleaning ur poo all this years and i have not even got a kiss fuc.ck not even lap dance from u. Is that fair.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Iaz93: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harbosede02: She only broke up wif u ryt??she didn't pour acid on u??xo y r u complainin?trash!!u and ur gurl r exchangin words and u dare mention ha father..wtf!!rubbish.*grabs op 2 a corner and slaps im*
Babe, before typing nonsense next time, try to reason.

The girl said "ALL MEN are DOGS", meaning her own father and all the men in her family are dogs too. So I don't see anything wrong in the boy's question. If it was anger that made her say such, then anger too made the boy ask that question.

1 : 1

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by AbuMikey(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
R2bees,you nor jus sabi lie o
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by elrony(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
R2bees: She Said "All Men are Dogs". I
replied Her "Which Breed is
Your Father?"
That's how the
Problem started."

Maybe her dad was a chihuahua ,dats why she mad!!! cheesy
You's a real G!!!....Dôpe grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by sweettease(f): 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ogundale: You did'nt even ask of me, i have been cleaning ur poo all this years and i have not even got a kiss fuc.ck not even lap dance from u. Is that fair.
Who released this one? undecided
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
I have a feeling that d op is a liar nd if this is true, then he is a kiddo! Grow up! You don't insult people's parents no matter what!

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2013
R2bees: She Said "All Men are Dogs". I
replied Her "Which Breed is
Your Father?" That's how the
Problem started."
grin grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Poster, ur mouth na die!

abeg don't tell me to shaaarap,wasn't referin 2 u,try to mind ur buiz pls.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Iaz93: Babe, before typing nonsense next time, try to reason.

The girl said "ALL MEN are DOGS", meaning her own father and all the men in her family are dogs too. So I don't see anything wrong in the boy's question. If it was anger that made her say such, then anger too made the boy ask that question.

1 : 1
guy,b4 quotin me next tym,try 2 reason well enough nt 2 judge wat i said,if itz trash or nt..itz nt ur buiz.

1 Like

Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by freecocoa(f): 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
OP she already said all men are dogs and according to her that included her father, you didn't have to bring him into the matter.

You could have as well said "all women are sluts" or something.

Calling out her father like that was too direct and disrespectful to his person, I think you should apologize.

Btw the story is only but a joke.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Iaz93: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harbosede02: guy,b4 quotin me next tym,try 2 reason well enough nt 2 judge wat i said,if itz trash or nt..itz nt ur buiz.
SMH ...you're on a long thing! angry
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Ochek: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

Okay! I missed you! Welcome back!

grin grin grin
Op which breed are you? grin

BINGO!! heheheheh... na joke o before person vex hit person apkako.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by numericalguy(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

grin grin grin

op is your father's breed.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Ochek: 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
sweet-tease:

grin grin grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Really funny, but based on the preposition, the guy asked the right question.
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by tomzman: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Poster, ur mouth na die!

Idowuogbo niyen! grin grin grin
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
I dont blame u @Oooh Peee

when men say women are prostitutes, gals are quick to remind them dat their mother is also a woman which makes those guys to keep shut and bear the brunt.

When these gals get d kind of Oooh Pee's after refering to men as dogs, they will learn never to refer a man to a dog.

@Oooh Pee, i hail o
Re: How I Broke Up With My Girl.. Not Funny At All (sad) by 50calibre(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Harbosede02: abeg don't tell me to shaaarap,wasn't referin 2 u,try to mind ur buiz pls.

Harbosede02: guy,b4 quotin me next tym,try 2 reason well enough nt 2 judge wat i said,if itz trash or nt..itz nt ur buiz.

Girl you are playing with people beyond your ken, I remember the slaughtering you recieved on a thread for displaying this behaviour, I also remember how many people pleaded on your behalf, before the insults stopped.

Dont worry! keep reaching, seems like you learnt nothing from that day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Girl Who Needed A Serious Relationship And Got It Is Still Doing / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+... / Who Sang Melo Lobo Re... 1bay 2bay...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.